How does an 'anchor baby' legally anchor his illegal alien parents ?

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

They can't vote because they are here illegally.

There are millions of Hispanic Americans who have the same voting rights that you do. They have become large enough to make the difference between winning and losing an election.

Your choice if you want to treat them badly and lose elections.

You are the one who talked about illegals(who can't vote) and making their children orphans.
There are huge amounts of Hispanic Americans who are just as angry over illegals as any one else in this country is.

Lying about what I actually posted says volumes about you!

Did you type this or not?
How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?
Legal citizen Hispanics would not have their children turned into orphans, only illegals who would be deported would.

Since there is no such thing as an anchor baby, only citizenship, the citizen has the right to stay in America. The government has no right to deport such a citizen because the parents are illegal.
IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

To respond to your initial question of the OP, the seemingly obvious response is the non-citizen parent(s) have no "anchor right" whatsoever. To respond to your second question of deportation of the non-citizen parent(s), one would need to possess the wisdom of Solomon.

Figuratively, taking a sword to an innocent child to return half to its parents homeland and inter the other in the US to satisfy the irrational is out of the question. The child in question has birthright citizenship, so it boils down to one of three options that I see as logical, but their may be others that are better. I really don't know! This is a tough one for the son of a legal immigrant who gave up her Australian citizenship in 1952 to become a naturalized citizen.

1. The citizen child remains in the US and the non-citizen parent(s) are deported when their case is adjudicated.
2. The citizen child remains with the parent(s) in the US being granted temporary legal alien status to also remain with the child with a path to citizenship for the parent(s).
3. The citizen child remain with the parent(s) in the US until the child reaches majority when the child can lawfully make his/her decision to stay in the US when the parents are deported or the child renounce their US citizenship and return to their parent(s) native country OR if the parent(s) obtain permanent resident alien status or US citizenship has been obtained, all can remain in the US.

Here is the proof for all of you doubters......never doubt Ann Coulter's assertions....

An estimated 33.5 million Hispanics of Mexican origin resided in the United States in 2011, according to the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.

Hispanics of Mexican Origin in the United States, 2011

That doesn't make them all illegal immigrants!
true.....but it proves that we have imported approx 1/4 of Mexico's population.....

as far a illegals go.....we have about 30 million......(which coincides with being 1/4 of Mexico's population).....true dat some of them are from other countries but Mexico provides the lion's share of them....

There are millions of Hispanic Americans who have the same voting rights that you do. They have become large enough to make the difference between winning and losing an election.

You are the one who talked about illegals(who can't vote) and making their children orphans.
There are huge amounts of Hispanic Americans who are just as angry over illegals as any one else in this country is.

Legal citizen Hispanics would not have their children turned into orphans, only illegals who would be deported would.

In other words you have no grasp whatsoever of how the Hispanic community views the extremist rightwing hatred towards them.

Here is the proof for all of you doubters......never doubt Ann Coulter's assertions....

An estimated 33.5 million Hispanics of Mexican origin resided in the United States in 2011, according to the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey.

Hispanics of Mexican Origin in the United States, 2011

That doesn't make them all illegal immigrants!
true.....but it proves that we have imported approx 1/4 of Mexico's population.....

as far a illegals go.....we have about 30 million......(which coincides with being 1/4 of Mexico's population).....true dat some of them are from other countries but Mexico provides the lion's share of them....

You are glutton for being punished for your abject stupidity and ignorance, aren't you?

In other words you have no grasp whatsoever of how the Hispanic community views the extremist rightwing hatred towards them.

I live in and around a huge amount of Hispanic's and they agree with not wanting illegals here.

I see you still fail to put your 'rightwing broad brush' away as the majority of the rightwing (Chamber of Commerce puppets), so far, has sold out America on the immigration issues.........except for Trump!

Since there is no such thing as an anchor baby, only citizenship, the citizen has the right to stay in America. The government has no right to deport such a citizen because the parents are illegal.
IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

To respond to your initial question of the OP, the seemingly obvious response is the non-citizen parent(s) have no "anchor right" whatsoever. To respond to your second question of deportation of the non-citizen parent(s), one would need to possess the wisdom of Solomon.

Figuratively, taking a sword to an innocent child to return half to its parents homeland and inter the other in the US to satisfy the irrational is out of the question. The child in question has birthright citizenship, so it boils down to one of three options that I see as logical, but their may be others that are better. I really don't know! This is a tough one for the son of a legal immigrant who gave up her Australian citizenship in 1952 to become a naturalized citizen.

1. The citizen child remains in the US and the non-citizen parent(s) are deported when their case is adjudicated.
2. The citizen child remains with the parent(s) in the US being granted temporary legal alien status to also remain with the child with a path to citizenship for the parent(s).
3. The citizen child remain with the parent(s) in the US until the child reaches majority when the child can lawfully make his/her decision to stay in the US when the parents are deported or the child renounce their US citizenship and return to their parent(s) native country OR if the parent(s) obtain permanent resident alien status or US citizenship has been obtained, all can remain in the US.
deporting a child with his illegal parents should not be considered a bad thing.....the parents can then attempt to enter legally or the child can be raised with his parents and come to the U.S. when he is old enough....

letting them all stay is just short-circuiting the law...

I live in and around a huge amount of Hispanic's and they agree with not wanting illegals here.

Sure you do, anonymous internet person.

South East Arizona, large amounts of Legal American Hispanics.

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration Solutions - ProCon.org

2dryuyv.jpg

Anecdotes are not credible.

So as it turns out, about one ninth of Mexico's population is here. Not one fourth.

HUGE difference.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico.

True. But ScreamingEagle specified that one quarter of Mexico's population is here and then said there were 30 million illegals here, with the clear implication all 30 million are Mexicans:

when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....

I didn't feel like splitting hairs. To these guys, they are all Mexicans.

"Brown skin = Mexican, right?"
since the true numbers are impossible to nail down exactly.....as noted it's close enough for gubmint work.....

why is Obama et al telling us the number is still att 11 million....?

Then you should stop using them.

Are they good unicorn herders?

Then you should stop using them.

Ironic coming from the person who just used them.

Are they good unicorn herders?

Talk about racist.

Whether Trump becomes president (4% chance) is immaterial.

The LEO and the military would not carry out such an order.

Forum List

Back