How does an 'anchor baby' legally anchor his illegal alien parents ?

And there it is! Again! Wow!

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

See? Your innumeracy gets exposed again!

"I wasn't embarrassed enough the last time."

go read Ann Coulter's book pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?
We already went through this. Why do you do this to yourself?
we did....? how did you disprove it....?
The 30 million figure is from an extrapolation from several years ago. An extrapolation that did not come to fruition, my innumerate friend.

Unauthorized immigrant population stable for half a decade

Extrapolation is a PC codeword for we don't know and really don't care..........it falls into the same category as a word like Plausible Deniability. Once again, if one controls the words, they control the debate in an attempt to control what people think.
Therefore, you are outta control..........:laugh:.
You are a wacko bird.

That is the dilemma that T-Rump wants to address by illegally deporting American citizens who are minors because their parents are illegal immigrants.

The INS should determine if the child has a parent who is gainfully employed and then provide them with a work visa and an application for residence.

That is called a path to citizenship and no one on the extremist rightwing wants that to happen even though these illegal immigrants are gainfully employed and will pay taxes like everyone else.

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

They can't vote because they are here illegally.

There are millions of Hispanic Americans who have the same voting rights that you do. They have become large enough to make the difference between winning and losing an election.

Your choice if you want to treat them badly and lose elections.

You are the one who talked about illegals(who can't vote) and making their children orphans.
There are huge amounts of Hispanic Americans who are just as angry over illegals as any one else in this country is.

Lying about what I actually posted says volumes about you!

go read Ann Coulter's book pages 72-75 and it will explain exactly how the real number is 30 million illegals....do you really think that the number has been stuck at 11 million for over a decade.....?
The 30 million figure is from an extrapolation from several years ago. An extrapolation that did not come to fruition, my innumerate friend.

Extrapolation is a PC codeword for we don't know and really don't care..........it falls into the same category as a word like Plausible Deniability. Once again, if one controls the words, they control the debate in an attempt to control what people think.
Did you read Coulter's book? I guess Coulter must be one of those don't know and don't really care people since it is she and her source who talk about their extrapolations, eh?

Never knew you were sooooo PC! (very unfashionable this election cycle.......I might add........:cow:).

...The only fail is when you use terms like "locust plagues" to refer to Hispanics you are guaranteeing the failure of any GOP candidate to win the Whitehouse in 2016.
Nope.

Merely using the phrase 'plague of Locusts' to describe waves of Illegal Aliens - their ethnicity is immaterial.

Actually, it's a great phrase, and metaphorically and entirely applicable, in this context.

Are all these posts meant to protect ScreamingEagle's embarrassment over his one-quarter mistake?

Let's hope he doesn't recycle it again!

Did you read Coulter's book? I guess Coulter must be one of those don't know and don't really care people since it is she and her source who talk about their extrapolations, eh?
yes i did read her book....

did you know that the Census tried to account for the illegals by adding 10 percent to their figures.....and where did they get hat 10 percent figure....from another survey of illegals...........it's downright funny.....

You are a wacko bird.

That totally disarms my talking points..........:fu:.

Never knew you were sooooo PC! (very unfashionable this election cycle.......I might add........:cow:).
So you appear to be completely unaware it is Coulter who used the e word. This is most amusing.

And there it is! Again! Wow!

First, you will have to prove there are 30 million illegals here. Good luck with that.

Second, if one quarter of Mexico's population is here, then 120 million is 3/4 of the total. Which means there would have to be 40 million here, dumbass.

See? Your innumeracy gets exposed again!

"I wasn't embarrassed enough the last time."

sorry.....but your chart from Pew was based ON GOVERNMENT DATA.....in other words totally unreliable....

How ironic coming from someone gullible enough to swallow Coulter's disinformation,

Are all these posts meant to protect ScreamingEagle's embarrassment over his one-quarter mistake?

Let's hope he doesn't recycle it again!
you still have not given me bullet-proof proof of your assertion that i'm wrong.....in fact i am making mince-meat of your 'proof'....

kidd, you have gastric penguin mouth belching fart points.

You have no verifiable data.

sorry.....but your chart from Pew was based ON GOVERNMENT DATA.....in other words totally unreliable....
Here is the methodology used: Appendix C: Methodology

Please explain what makes it "totally unreliable".

Next, explain the methodology that makes the 30 million figure "totally reliable".
don't you remember when Obama would not let even Congressmen into the illegals holding facilities....? just what makes you think his Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Immigration Statistics is true and correct....? Not to mention that the Census Bureau counts are totally skewed because what illegal in his right mind is going to do one....?
So you can't find fault with the methodology, eh?

"Let's try this red herring."
can't you read....?

...The only fail is when you use terms like "locust plagues" to refer to Hispanics you are guaranteeing the failure of any GOP candidate to win the Whitehouse in 2016.
Nope.

Merely using the phrase 'plague of Locusts' to describe waves of Illegal Aliens - their ethnicity is immaterial.

Actually, it's a great phrase, and metaphorically and entirely applicable, in this context.

Exposing your bigotry by using demeaning terminology is what is costing you elections.

So as it turns out, about one ninth of Mexico's population is here. Not one fourth.

HUGE difference.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico.

True. But ScreamingEagle specified that one quarter of Mexico's population is here and then said there were 30 million illegals here, with the clear implication all 30 million are Mexicans:

when the population of Mexico is 120 million and the number of illegals here is 30 million that equates to 1/4.....

I didn't feel like splitting hairs. To these guys, they are all Mexicans.

"Brown skin = Mexican, right?"

How ironic coming from someone gullible enough to swallow Coulter's disinformation,

She was meticulous in footnoting her book.......you and your ilk got nuthin' in this thread!

Forum List

Back