How does Obama NOT mention our soldiers being held by Iran in his SOTU?

You must have missed him saying that income inequality has increased by record percentages while he has been in office...oh wait...he didn't admit that.
And having the "Strongest economy" doesn't benefit Americans one iota when ONLY THE WEALTHIEST are getting the benefit of that economy. But you will never face that fact, because facing that fact means you have to admit to yourself that Obama is an elitist/corporatist whose policies have GREATLY benefited the rich and is utterly killing the middle class. No you will never do that unless there is a Republican in office

**BUMP**...want to be sure you answer this LoneLaugher
You haven't answered this one.

You are one of those people who think income inequality was invented in 2009.

Try harder.

Obama...and Clinton....and Sanders.....promote policies that would reduce income inequality. If any of them had their way....the problem would be on the way to being solved.

No I am not.
And I don't give a flying f*ck about lip service provided by anyone to whatever a politician "promotes"...what counts is what he DOES. The proof is in the RESULTS.
And the RESULT, that is what has occurred since 2009 - is RECORD WEALTH earnings for the richest, and a 5% decline in 93% of working Americans.
You bet the economy has got better...but WE are not the ones benefiting. The richest of the rich are who are overwhelmingly getting the benefits of the faux recovery. PERIOD.

Holy shit.....you santimonious fuck.

The problem is due to trickle down economics......which is fucking ingrained in our system after 40 years of bullshit from the right. Those earnings for the wealthy are built into the system that nutbags created and are currently fighting with their last breath to maintain. You must think I'm one of those people who doesn't grasp history.

In order for the benefits to be realized by the masses.....LIBERAL.....PROGRESSIVE policies need to be re-instituted. We had them.......FDR brought them to the nation. When half the nation.....including the people who control the purse strings idolize Reaganomics and frighten poor people into thinking that they are poor because someone poorer is stealing from them.....you get the bullshit.

When a single GOP member of congress hints that they are willing to move an inch in the right direction....let me know. You say you don't want lip service? Neither do I. I want policy. Some politicians promote policies that will close the income gap.....and others think that doing so is unAmerican. You are shitting on one who wants what you want. Ya fool.

You know nothing.
When the housing market bombed...there were many, many losers all over the country. Builders/construction companies/investors/Realtors literally 1,000,000's of losers.
But you know what dumbass? The tippity-top of the top bankers and investment firms didn't lose a fucking dime. In fact, they made money. And not only they made money but the top investors and central banks cashed in BIG selling their bad investments to Timothy Geithner on...you know who he is right?...100 fucking cents on the dollar!! OUR TAX DOLLARS....money taken from all of us...this administration gave directly into the hands of the most wealthiest organizations on the planet. That 100 cents on the dllar included their profits!!!
Not one fucking dime went to help out the small guys closing down all over the country - fuck no!!! Obama administration is too busy handing over $70 BILLION a MONTH to the wealthiest firms in the world!!!! Just try and argue that dipshit.
You are a complete moron if you think Obama gave two shits about the little guys losing everything - NO - his administration was way too busy handing out $billions to the wealthiest people on the planet. You fucking idiot.

You must have missed him saying that income inequality has increased by record percentages while he has been in office...oh wait...he didn't admit that.
And having the "Strongest economy" doesn't benefit Americans one iota when ONLY THE WEALTHIEST are getting the benefit of that economy. But you will never face that fact, because facing that fact means you have to admit to yourself that Obama is an elitist/corporatist whose policies have GREATLY benefited the rich and is utterly killing the middle class. No you will never do that unless there is a Republican in office

Try harder.

Obama...and Clinton....and Sanders.....promote policies that would reduce income inequality. If any of them had their way....the problem would be on the way to being solved.

No I am not.
And I don't give a flying f*ck about lip service provided by anyone to whatever a politician "promotes"...what counts is what he DOES. The proof is in the RESULTS.
And the RESULT, that is what has occurred since 2009 - is RECORD WEALTH earnings for the richest, and a 5% decline in 93% of working Americans.
You bet the economy has got better...but WE are not the ones benefiting. The richest of the rich are who are overwhelmingly getting the benefits of the faux recovery. PERIOD.

The problem is due to trickle down economics......which is fucking ingrained in our system after 40 years of bullshit from the right. Those earnings for the wealthy are built into the system that nutbags created and are currently fighting with their last breath to maintain. You must think I'm one of those people who doesn't grasp history.

In order for the benefits to be realized by the masses.....LIBERAL.....PROGRESSIVE policies need to be re-instituted. We had them.......FDR brought them to the nation. When half the nation.....including the people who control the purse strings idolize Reaganomics and frighten poor people into thinking that they are poor because someone poorer is stealing from them.....you get the bullshit.

When a single GOP member of congress hints that they are willing to move an inch in the right direction....let me know. You say you don't want lip service? Neither do I. I want policy. Some politicians promote policies that will close the income gap.....and others think that doing so is unAmerican. You are shitting on one who wants what you want. Ya fool.

You know nothing.
When the housing market bombed...there were many, many losers all over the country. Builders/construction companies/investors/Realtors literally 1,000,000's of losers.
But you know what dumbass? The tippity-top of the top bankers and investment firms didn't lose a fucking dime. In fact, they made money. And not only they made money but the top investors and central banks cashed in BIG selling their bad investments to Timothy Geithner on...you know who he is right?...100 fucking cents on the dollar!! OUR TAX DOLLARS....money taken from all of us...this administration gave directly into the hands of the most wealthiest organizations on the planet. That 100 cents on the dllar included their profits!!!
Not one fucking dime went to help out the small guys closing down all over the country - fuck no!!! Obama administration is too busy handing over $70 BILLION a MONTH to the wealthiest firms in the world!!!! Just try and argue that dipshit.
You are a complete moron if you think Obama gave two shits about the little guys losing everything - NO - his administration was way too busy handing out $billions to the wealthiest people on the planet. You fucking idiot.

Obama doesn't give money to anyone. You need a civics class.

It would have drawn attention to the fact Obama is weak and Iran played him and Kerry like a couple of tools

How is that? In this particular instance - we were in the wrong. Our people WERE in their waters.

Yeah....that's the story being fed. Just like somehow the boat "broke down". This is one of the cases of when someone has lied so many times people become skeptical.

I don't think there is any disagreement that they were in Iran's waters or that their navigation system broke down.

We'll see, or at least some of us will. ;)

meh...I think the folks complaining about this are just looking for a reason to criticize. There's plenty of other stuff that would have more merit than this.
Remember...these are the same people who criticized this Administration's getting OBL.

Try harder.

No I am not.

You know nothing.

`
His administration oversaw the handouts....man you bury your head in deep.
Trickle down economics...man you are so clueless. Obama engaged in the largest trickle down economics in world history idiot. Like I said - the $70 billion PER MONTH corporate handouts INCLUDED massive profits to the very firms that caused the mess!!!
You tell me how that is fair???

Poor kiddies were hoping for a shootin' war so they could say "See? SEE? This is why TRUMP will be our next President!!11!"

Try harder.

No I am not.

You know nothing.

`
Trickle down economics...man you are so clueless. Obama engaged in the largest trickle down economics in world history idiot. Like I said - the $70 billion PER MONTH corporate handouts INCLUDED massive profits to the very firms that caused the mess!!!

Dude.....you haven't told me who you think will end income inequality from the White House. Everyone who isn't a Democrat says "tough shit".

Obama has clearly worked on behalf of the middle class....as will Bernie or Hillary. True story.

No I am not.

You know nothing.

`

Dude.....you haven't told me who you think will end income inequality from the White House. Everyone who isn't a Democrat says "tough shit".

Obama has clearly worked on behalf of the middle class....as will Bernie or Hillary. True story.

Once again you ignore facts and go back to rhetorical remarks and theoretical opinion.
I said Obama has engaged in the largest trickle down economics in world history - nothing from you.
I said the top 7% because of this has bathed in record 33% earnings increase since 2009 - while the remaining 93% of people WHO HAVE JOBS have lost 5% on average - from you ,,,nothing.
Wealth concentration....something Obama constantly blabbed about while campaigning....is on FUCKING STEROIDS since 2009!!!!!!!!!
And you sit their with your head miles up Obama's ass and want to say he is out for the little guy. And the worst of it - you can't even frigging see it!!!!
I can sit here and post up 100 links to specific facts showing that 100% of the increase in wealth since Obama took office,,,with RARE exceptions...has almost exclusively went into the hands of the super rich. AND YOU SAY HE IS OUT FOR US....my God...the cluelessness and subjective closed mindedness of Obamabots is just staggering.

You know nothing.

`

Once again you ignore facts and go back to rhetorical remarks and theoretical opinion.
I said Obama has engaged in the largest trickle down economics in world history - nothing from you.
I said the top 7% because of this has bathed in record 33% earnings increase since 2009 - while the remaining 93% of people WHO HAVE JOBS have lost 5% on average - from you ,,,nothing.
Wealth concentration....something Obama constantly blabbed about while campaigning....is on FUCKING STEROIDS since 2009!!!!!!!!!
And you sit their with your head miles up Obama's ass and want to say he is out for the little guy. And the worst of it - you can't even frigging see it!!!!
I can sit here and post up 100 links to specific facts showing that 100% of the increase in wealth since Obama took office,,,with RARE exceptions...has almost exclusively went into the hands of the super rich. AND YOU SAY HE IS OUT FOR US....my God...the cluelessness and subjective closed mindedness of Obamabots is just staggering.

When you prove that Obama promoted policies that led to greater income inequality, we can talk. Until then....your numbers don't impress me. You can't do that. The system created by decades of shit policy determines that the wealth trickles up.

What motivates Obama in your opinion? Is he going to spend the rest of his life working on Wall Street? Why would he have any reason to worsen the problem of income inequality? Got any thoughts on that?

I ask again....WHO IS YOUR CANDIDATE and what policies does this person promote which will reduce income inequality?

You know nothing.

`

Oh.....and let's talk about the numbers since 2012 instead of since 2009. Can we do that? If not.....why?

Try harder.

No I am not.

You know nothing.
obama giving money to big corporations? IF it happened, he's probably being black mailed again:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Try harder.

No I am not.

You know nothing.
obama giving money to big corporations? IF it happened, he's probably being black mailed again:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says
GE

Perhaps because we have no "soldiers" being held by Iran...
Perhaps because we have no "soldiers" being held by Iran...
556638355.jpg

The were freed already.
Really? Do you have a link?
No he doesn't because he's wrong.
How do you know that?

BTW...I have an excellent idea. If the Iranians haven't released our sailors by a day or two...send Trump to Iran as a special envoy to negotiate for us.
Because I'm informed. You should try it sometime
Would that be the same source that told you it was acceptable to call "sailors" "soldiers" and it's only a question of "semantics"? :lmao:
556638355.jpg

While I'm certainly no fan of Barrack Hussein Obama, not mentioning them in the SOTU as they're in enemy hands and this could still go squirrley on us, I think was appropriate.

Now what I don't think was appropriate I'd tell them the sanctions relief is going to be extended by one day for every hour they were "being detained". After I got them back. They don't seem to think abiding by the worst fisking deal ever written is necessary for them, we should be willing to alter it at will ourselves.

But since he's a pussy, not holding my breath. Hell he probably promised them another 50 billion.

Forum List

Back