How does Obama NOT mention our soldiers being held by Iran in his SOTU?

You must have missed him saying that income inequality has increased by record percentages while he has been in office...oh wait...he didn't admit that.
And having the "Strongest economy" doesn't benefit Americans one iota when ONLY THE WEALTHIEST are getting the benefit of that economy. But you will never face that fact, because facing that fact means you have to admit to yourself that Obama is an elitist/corporatist whose policies have GREATLY benefited the rich and is utterly killing the middle class. No you will never do that unless there is a Republican in office

**BUMP**...want to be sure you answer this LoneLaugher
You haven't answered this one.

You are one of those people who think income inequality was invented in 2009.

Try harder.

Obama...and Clinton....and Sanders.....promote policies that would reduce income inequality. If any of them had their way....the problem would be on the way to being solved.

This picture of the US Navy surrendering will be used by ISIS to show how weak the US has become.

CYm-HNMWkAEBxOu-600x326.jpg

This picture of the US Navy surrendering will be used by ISIS to show how weak the US has become.

CYm-HNMWkAEBxOu-600x326.jpg

Given the number of threads in this forum expressing disgust with the diplomatic handling of this incident when so many RWs apparently wanted a war, I'm sure ISIS appreciates everyone's help in their PR campaign.

You must have missed him saying that income inequality has increased by record percentages while he has been in office...oh wait...he didn't admit that.
And having the "Strongest economy" doesn't benefit Americans one iota when ONLY THE WEALTHIEST are getting the benefit of that economy. But you will never face that fact, because facing that fact means you have to admit to yourself that Obama is an elitist/corporatist whose policies have GREATLY benefited the rich and is utterly killing the middle class. No you will never do that unless there is a Republican in office

Try harder.

Obama...and Clinton....and Sanders.....promote policies that would reduce income inequality. If any of them had their way....the problem would be on the way to being solved.

No I am not.
And I don't give a flying f*ck about lip service provided by anyone to whatever a politician "promotes"...what counts is what he DOES. The proof is in the RESULTS.
And the RESULT, that is what has occurred since 2009 - is RECORD WEALTH earnings for the richest, and a 5% decline in 93% of working Americans.
You bet the economy has got better...but WE are not the ones benefiting. The richest of the rich are who are overwhelmingly getting the benefits of the faux recovery. PERIOD.

It would have drawn attention to the fact Obama is weak and Iran played him and Kerry like a couple of tools

Try harder.

No I am not.
And I don't give a flying f*ck about lip service provided by anyone to whatever a politician "promotes"...what counts is what he DOES. The proof is in the RESULTS.
And the RESULT, that is what has occurred since 2009 - is RECORD WEALTH earnings for the richest, and a 5% decline in 93% of working Americans.
You bet the economy has got better...but WE are not the ones benefiting. The richest of the rich are who are overwhelmingly getting the benefits of the faux recovery. PERIOD.

Holy shit.....you santimonious fuck.

The problem is due to trickle down economics......which is fucking ingrained in our system after 40 years of bullshit from the right. Those earnings for the wealthy are built into the system that nutbags created and are currently fighting with their last breath to maintain. You must think I'm one of those people who doesn't grasp history.

In order for the benefits to be realized by the masses.....LIBERAL.....PROGRESSIVE policies need to be re-instituted. We had them.......FDR brought them to the nation. When half the nation.....including the people who control the purse strings idolize Reaganomics and frighten poor people into thinking that they are poor because someone poorer is stealing from them.....you get the bullshit.

When a single GOP member of congress hints that they are willing to move an inch in the right direction....let me know. You say you don't want lip service? Neither do I. I want policy. Some politicians promote policies that will close the income gap.....and others think that doing so is unAmerican. You are shitting on one who wants what you want. Ya fool.

It would have drawn attention to the fact Obama is weak and Iran played him and Kerry like a couple of tools

How is that? In this particular instance - we were in the wrong. Our people WERE in their waters.

How is that? In this particular instance - we were in the wrong. Our people WERE in their waters.

Yeah....that's the story being fed. Just like somehow the boat "broke down". This is one of the cases of when someone has lied so many times people become skeptical.

Yeah....that's the story being fed. Just like somehow the boat "broke down". This is one of the cases of when someone has lied so many times people become skeptical.

I don't think there is any disagreement that they were in Iran's waters or that their navigation system broke down.

The question is valid. obummer ignored the fact that we have sailors being held by Iran. The fact that you asshats resort to this low form of deflection is pathetic.
Wow, look at that. They are free. Guess he didn't ignore them. And we can't ignore a lying sack of shit. It's the smell. They smell won't leave us alone.

I don't think there is any disagreement that they were in Iran's waters or that their navigation system broke down.

There is if you have a severe case of ODS.

We'll see, or at least some of us will. ;)

meh...I think the folks complaining about this are just looking for a reason to criticize. There's plenty of other stuff that would have more merit than this.

There is if you have a severe case of ODS.

Again you bring nothing. Please go away

meh...I think the folks complaining about this are just looking for a reason to criticize. There's plenty of other stuff that would have more merit than this.

There is an old saying, it's not what you know it's who you know. The truth will come out

Forum List

Back