How does Obama NOT mention our soldiers being held by Iran in his SOTU?

They've been deflecting every since it was reported. They have shown absolutely no concern over those serving our country having been arrested, according to Iranian tv, by their revolutionary guard.
The question is valid. obummer ignored the fact that we have sailors being held by Iran. The fact that you asshats resort to this low form of deflection is pathetic.
Making up stuff, I see. We are hearing all sorts of conflicting reports...just like we did in the first hours of when that P-3 crew was seized by the Chinese. Did you run around screaming "do something! Don't you care????" then too?

This just boggles my mind
Only an idiot would do political negotiations in public. Why do you think Republicans fail so miserably at foreign policy.
Only an idiot would think a negotiation is necessary. A simple "Release them & our boats or else" is all that's necessary. And a mention of them in the speech should have been one of the first things he did.

Only an idiot would do political negotiations in public. Why do you think Republicans fail so miserably at foreign policy.
Only an idiot would think a negotiation is necessary. A simple "Release them & our boats or else" is all that's necessary. And a mention of them in the speech should have been one of the first things he did.

Seriously? You realize that the reports coming out are that our sailors...that's right SAILORS...may have accidently entered Iranian waters. International law is on their side. Or you just prefer to throw international law out?

Are you really that dumb? Obama is quietly taking care of business. Iran's Revolutionary Guard presents a unique diplomatic situation.

Seriously? You realize that the reports coming out are that our sailors...that's right SAILORS...may have accidently entered Iranian waters. International law is on their side. Or you just prefer to throw international law out?
Another pointless post.

Reread the title dumbass. This thread is about the lack of concern shown by Obama.

He'll jump at the opportunity to speak on behalf of dead thugs but not our men & women in uniform.

The question is valid. obummer ignored the fact that we have sailors being held by Iran. The fact that you asshats resort to this low form of deflection is pathetic.
dems/libs have black white thinking. That's why when you accuse them of stealing billions you are wrong because it's a trillion.

Another pointless post.

Reread the title dumbass. This thread is about the lack of concern shown by Obama.

He'll jump at the opportunity to speak on behalf of dead thugs but not our men & women in uniform.
So, you are capable of reading the President's mind now? How do you know he has a "lack of concern"? Because he's not drinking like a fish (like you) and ranting about "soldiers" (like you) on the internet? Some people are able to keep their heads. (unlike you)

The were freed already.
Really? Do you have a link?
No he doesn't because he's wrong.
How do you know that?

BTW...I have an excellent idea. If the Iranians haven't released our sailors by a day or two...send Trump to Iran as a special envoy to negotiate for us.
Because I'm informed. You should try it sometime

The were freed already.
How do you know that?

BTW...I have an excellent idea. If the Iranians haven't released our sailors by a day or two...send Trump to Iran as a special envoy to negotiate for us.
Would that be the same source that told you it was acceptable to call "sailors" "soldiers" and it's only a question of "semantics"? :lmao:

The were freed already.
How do you know that?

Would that be the same source that told you it was acceptable to call "sailors" "soldiers" and it's only a question of "semantics"? :lmao:
You're a dumbass liberal so why would I give a fuck what you deem acceptable?

How can he not once mention our debt?

He's taking a page out of the Reagan and Bush 43 playbook. Reagan tripled Carter's debt and 43 doubled Clinton's debt - yet neither president nor their voters ever mentioned it. Bush and the Republican Congress raised the debt ceiling 4 times, yet it wasn't mentioned by FOX. Worse: Republican voters didn't even know it happened. This is shocking.

Your party needs to lead by example. Next time you hold the presidency, don't hide war spending off-budget (as Bush famously did to hide his spending). Have the courage to show the American people what you are spending, and stop doubling the debt of your Democratic predecessors. Then you can lecture other people.

Forum List

Back