How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Better make sure you pass on all that evidence you've collected from internet articles. They might not have it, and then you'd be mad if they couldn't make a case because they just didn't have access to those headlines.
They do have it. That's how it ends up in articles, genius.

Definitive evidence of criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Now all we have to do is to decide whether or not we are a first world country.

DJT blabbed to the world on Jan6 when he mentioned John Eastman to the mob on Jan6 prior the the mob storming the Capitol.

It’s no secret

Jan6, 2021

ttps://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot?context=amp

DJT Jan6 2021: Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certain​

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Apparently they don’t need anything from me.
The criminal investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol has expanded to examine the preparations for the rally that preceded the riot, as the Justice Department aims to determine the full extent of any conspiracy to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s election victory, according to people familiar with the matter.​
In the past two months, a federal grand jury in Washington has issued subpoena requests to some officials in former president Donald Trump’s orbit who assisted in planning, funding and executing the Jan. 6 rally," the newspaper reported, citing "people familiar with the matter" who were granted anonymity to speak candidly​
All I can say is, make sure you get all the evidence to the right people. Apparently, they were missing some of it the last few times they tried to crucify this guy and people on the interwebs were mad. Apparently, you have everything necessary, and I would hate for you to be made at them for not having everything you have.

Apparently, they were missing some of it the last few times they tried to crucify this guy and people on the interwebs were mad.
No the weren't. Even the gop asslickers admitted that it was well proven what Trump did to get impeached the first time, for example. Pay attention, stop lying.

They do have it. That's how it ends up in articles, genius.

Definitive evidence of criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Now all we have to do is to decide whether or not we are a first world country.
I'm just trying to help the usual suspects. There was great angst about several recent court cases where the usual suspects were upset at the juries and the prosecution because they were convinced the person was guilty, but walked free. I just don't want anyone on here to be posting headline after headline about how the defendant should have found guilty because headlines, and reasons, and just sit down and shut up!

No the weren't. Even the gop asslickers admitted that it was well proven what Trump did to get impeached the first time, for example. Pay attention, stop lying.
Well then, it should be easy, right? What are they waiting for? I mean, you guys have all the headlines, are they missing some?

I'm just trying to help the usual suspects. There was great angst about several recent court cases where the usual suspects were upset at the juries and the prosecution because they were convinced the person was guilty, but walked free. I just don't want anyone on here to be posting headline after headline about how the defendant should have found guilty because headlines, and reasons, and just sit down and shut up!
By lying your ass off? By grabbing your ankles for Trump? Wow, you sure are willing to sacrifice to help others. Impressive.

By lying your ass off? By grabbing your ankles for Trump? Wow, you sure are willing to sacrifice to help others. Impressive.
I hate to see people weeping and wailing because they had absolute proof someone was guilty but the prosecutors apparently just didn't have the necessary headlines.

I hate to see people weeping and wailing because they had absolute proof someone was guilty but the prosecutors apparently just didn't have the necessary headlines.
Oh, so by "times" plural, you meant one instance. It's tough to wade through your lies and half truths. Not really worth it.

I heard Trump org is charged with multiple felonies, though.

But you already have all the evidence you need for a guilty verdict, right? I mean, you have the headlines.
For crimina conspiracy to defraud the United States? Or...what? Use your big boy words and be specific. You're kind of a slippery little Trumper.

Oh, so by "times" plural, you meant one instance. It's tough to wade through your lies and half truths. Not really worth it.

I heard Trump org is charged with multiple felonies, though.
So it should be easy to prove guilt and put people in prison, as long as the prosecutors have all the headlines, at least.

For crimina conspiracy to defraud the United States? Or...what? Use your big boy words and be specific. You're kind of a slippery little Trumper.
You know the charges don't matter to the frothing crowd. It could be jaywalking and the usual suspects would be demanding blood. It could be murder one and they would be demanding more.

So it should be easy to prove guilt and put people in prison, as long as the prosecutors have all the headlines, at least.
Sometimes it is.

Which prosecutors? The ones who resigned, because they said they have definitive evidence of dons crime?

Those?

Notice your points are all obtuse garbage. Devoid of meaning, reliant on fallacy. Over generalization, poorly defined terms, etc.

"In one of 29 messages seen by the news outlets, Thomas wrote to Mark Meadows on 10 November: “Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!! … You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History.” “This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows wrote in a 24 November message. “Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. The text messages – 21 of which are from Thomas and eight from Meadows – contain references to conspiracy theories. Thomas, for instance, highlighted a claim popular among QAnon followers that the president had watermarked certain ballots as a means of identifying fraud.

She also suggested the Bidens were behind supposed fraud. “Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators … are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition,” she wrote. When the supreme court rejected Trump challenges over the election in February 2021, Clarence Thomas dissented, calling the decision “baffling”, the Post notes."

Ginny Thomas essentially proves why Jackson can't be trusted to sit on the highest court in the land. Everyone knows that Ginny is a staunch political activist and a crusader against evil forces..... but she knows not to ever involve her husband in her activism or try to encourage him to do something that would give off appearances of impropriety...and Clarence being the man of the house, would never allow a woman to have influence over him....He knows his wife is a bit nutty and he knows how to put her in her place if she acts up....

However, Jackson is not the leader of her household...her husband is....and we know about her husband's strong ties to Antifa and other racist anti-American organizations....do we honestly think she won't use her power as a Supreme Court justice to do what her husband tells her to do?? What will happen when Biden loses in 2024?? You know he will order Kamala to do what Pence should have done....do you think for a minute that Jackson's husband won't tell her to support Biden's effort to overturn the election?? She must be stopped....anyone who will assist a president in nullifying a legitimate Republican victory; should be arrested for treason.
Typical White Supremacist.... Jackson;"Ain't No Stopping Her Now" lmao

Forum List

Back