How has ACA affected YOU personally?

What impact has the ACA had on YOU?

• I was uninsured prior to this law and it enabled me to obtain insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
34,000 Coloradoans just signed up for Medicade--while only 3000 signed up for the insurance program. I wonder how many of those 34,000 just received notices that their insurance companies were dumping them because of Obamacare mandates--and they were forced to sign up for Medicade?

250,000 Coloradoans lost their insurance over Obamacare--it makes one wonder--doesn't it?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-lose-health-insurance-plans-under-obamacare/

Last edited:
Just wait for the employer mandate to kick in next year.

Someone tell me again how a U.S. President can legally postpone only the part of a law he doesn't want to interfere with a mid term election?

toon130710.jpg

Last edited:
Just wait for the employer mandate to kick in next year.

Someone tell me again how a U.S. President can legally postpone a part of a law he doesn't want to interfere with a mid term election?

They do it all the time. Right now 16 democrat senators running for reelection in 2014 are BEGGING to postpone the full effect of Obamacare until after the election. They want everything STOPPED right now--LOL.

The employer mandate in 14 is going to be considered a national disaster--and we're just getting the preview right now.

Last edited:
Our premium went up 44%. My brother's individual catastrophic plan was cancelled and he is going to have to pay double premium and nearly double deductible for coverage he neither needs nor wants. We're all paying for those who have pre-existing conditions. The whole thing is total bullshit.

We were cancelled a few months ago because of Obamacare.

Our new and "improved" policy is just about double the price, with a larger deductible, and includes a passel of services we'll never, ever use. Thanks Obama!! Please don't "help" us any more though, we can't afford it.

34,000 Coloradoans just signed up for Medicade--while only 3000 signed up for the insurance program. I wonder how many of those 34,000 just received notices that their insurance companies were dumping them because of Obamacare mandates--and they were forced to sign up for Medicade?

250,000 Coloradoans lost their insurance over Obamacare--it makes one wonder--doesn't it?
Almost 250,000 Colo. residents lose health plans under ObamaCare | Fox News

Adverse selection will sink Obamacare.....

In the poll, not one person has checked the "I was uninsured prior to this law and it enabled me to obtain insurance". Uh, wasn't that the main purpose of the (un)aca?? All those millions who just couldn't afford it or who chose not to purchase it would now be able to get super duper insurance for a super cheap price! How's that working out right about now?

Love how the left just refuses to believe that people are telling the truth when they say they've lost their policy and/or are paying more money for what they can now get due to this pos law. Living in denial for as long as possible, eh? Yeah, you stick with that.

In the poll, not one person has checked the "I was uninsured prior to this law and it enabled me to obtain insurance". Uh, wasn't that the main purpose of the (un)aca?? All those millions who just couldn't afford it or who chose not to purchase it would now be able to get super duper insurance for a super cheap price! How's that working out right about now?

Love how the left just refuses to believe that people are telling the truth when they say they've lost their policy and/or are paying more money for what they can now get due to this pos law. Living in denial for as long as possible, eh? Yeah, you stick with that.

There are probably some people benefiting from the law in that way. But does anyone really believe that was the purpose behind it? The purpose was to centralize control over health care - a 'foot in the door', as Democrats are fond of saying.

There are probably some people benefiting from the law in that way. But does anyone really believe that was the purpose behind it? The purpose was to centralize control over health care - a 'foot in the door', as Democrats are fond of saying.

:eusa_shhh: They think we are too stupid to realize that.

:eusa_shhh: They think we are too stupid to realize that.

Is this poll supposed to be representative?

Our premium went up 44%. My brother's individual catastrophic plan was cancelled and he is going to have to pay double premium and nearly double deductible for coverage he neither needs nor wants. We're all paying for those who have pre-existing conditions. The whole thing is total bullshit.

Post proof.

Yes, and the saddest part is the lack of empathy and the massive amount of name calling some people must resort to.

I suppose that's Liberal tolerance again, huh?

Such a shame, and very sad that some must continue to beat on their fellow Americans.

Its just a little too convenient that libs/progressives/Dems/Obama supporters have reported the opposite of what we hear from rw's/repressive/regressive/birther/t-potties.
I have said, sarcastically, that the obvious reason for this is that President Obama has been able to access our voting records that those who voted for him aren't having the problems the rw's SAY they are having.

I fully expect this to become a permanent part of the rw mythology. After all, if Obama was able to get from Kenya all way to Honolulu to place those two birth announcements and then get back to Kenya in time to be born, tracking down all those votes would be a piece of cake and easy as pie.

Ah the tolerance meme.....look unless you need a tissue or something, nobody on either side is tolerant of anyone else.

Only until it hits their wallets--will they pay attention. But there is no discrimination between democrat, republican and independent's when it comes to getting those cancellation letters. All of the Obamabots are not exempt from the pain that is definitely coming their way. They were continually warned--and they ignored everything.

Last edited:

Post proof.

Refuses to acknowledge that he's been had, deflects by presuming posters are liars instead.

:lol:

Please, just keep believing that people aren't telling the truth when they say they've lost their policy and/or are paying more money for what they can now get due to this pos law. Stick with living in denial.

the point is no i dont right off the bat believe him without evidence. Its the internet, anything can be said.

Scan my current policy showing the coverage and premium, then scan the ACA-compliant policy that is being offered as a best match? Bite me.

thought so

You "thought so" what? I'm not your goddamn toady, bitch.

If I was going to make shit up I'd sure as hell be a lot more creative than what I've offered.

I have been purchasing health insurance as an individual ever since I became a private contractor.

According to my preliminary research, I will be able to purchase insurance on the exchanges for significantly less than I've been paying, from the same company, with esentially the same benefits and network.

Last edited:
I have been purchasing health insurance as an individual ever since I became a private contractor.

According to my preliminary research, I will be able to purchase insurance on the exchanges for significantly less than I've been paying, from the same company, with esentially the same benefits and network.

I don't know what kind of insurance you carry--but on my state web-site--Colorado ACA plans are much more expensive than the plan I am getting kicked off of.
Colorado Health Insurance Exchange | Connect for Health Colorado

In fact, one of the architects working for Obama--specifically on Obamacare stated tonight that the insurance exchange is showing very high rates right now--and he fears that if people don't sign up in mass-- for this monstrosity--rates are only going to go higher on the ACA web-sites. He stated they also anticipated millions to be kicked off their insurance, HOPING that they would be able to find a better policy CHEAPER than the one they had. WRONG. And this Harvard math professor right now, is more nervous than a cat on a hot tin roof.

January 1, 2014 will be the explosion of Obamacare. Letters of cancellations will be going out to millions more, and no one is going to forget the PROMISE of if you like your policy you can keep it, there will be NO CHANGES. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. And my plan will save the average family $2500.00 per year--LOL Obama is on video stating all of the above over and over again.

Obamacare-cartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back