How has ACA affected YOU personally?

What impact has the ACA had on YOU?

• I was uninsured prior to this law and it enabled me to obtain insurance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been purchasing health insurance as an individual ever since I became a private contractor.

According to my preliminary research, I will be able to purchase insurance on the exchanges for significantly less than I've been paying, from the same company, with esentially the same benefits and network.

Yay! We found one!!

I promise not ask for "proof" from you.

Is your deductible comparable?

Yes, and the saddest part is the lack of empathy and the massive amount of name calling some people must resort to.

I suppose that's Liberal tolerance again, huh?

Such a shame, and very sad that some must continue to beat on their fellow Americans.

Its just a little too convenient that libs/progressives/Dems/Obama supporters have reported the opposite of what we hear from rw's/repressive/regressive/birther/t-potties.
I have said, sarcastically, that the obvious reason for this is that President Obama has been able to access our voting records that those who voted for him aren't having the problems the rw's SAY they are having.

I fully expect this to become a permanent part of the rw mythology. After all, if Obama was able to get from Kenya all way to Honolulu to place those two birth announcements and then get back to Kenya in time to be born, tracking down all those votes would be a piece of cake and easy as pie.

Ah the tolerance meme.....look unless you need a tissue or something, nobody on either side is tolerant of anyone else.

So you endorse Luddly Neddite's rudeness?

Yes, and the saddest part is the lack of empathy and the massive amount of name calling some people must resort to.

I suppose that's Liberal tolerance again, huh?

Such a shame, and very sad that some must continue to beat on their fellow Americans.

Ah the tolerance meme.....look unless you need a tissue or something, nobody on either side is tolerant of anyone else.

Nope...luddly speaks for themself. I speak for myself, and nobody speaks for me.

You "thought so" what? I'm not your goddamn toady, bitch.

If I was going to make shit up I'd sure as hell be a lot more creative than what I've offered.

So you have nothing, got it

This ^ .....from a person that claimed to be a woman on another forum. Liar. Prove that you are a male. How about that?

wait what? when did i ever claim to be a female? link this up, because i could use the laugh.

Nope...luddly speaks for themself. I speak for myself, and nobody speaks for me.

'Offering' me a tissue is a passive insult.

I'm not a poster who broad brushes any group of people.

My response was directed @Luddly, specifically.

Now, go make me a sammich! :evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back