How has the 2nd Amendment Helped this Nation?

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
I asked this question in another thread and at least for the first couple days, not a soul provided any sort of answer to it. I was just wondering what all these folks think the amendment has done that has benefitted the nation as a whole. I'm looking for benefits to the population and the nation as a whole. Has it reduced crime? Has it staved off assaults from other nations? Has it upheld our moral fiber? Has it made us better human beings? A lot of you are very attached to the Amendment and to your guns. I just wonder what you think that does for everyone else.

I asked this question in another thread and at least for the first couple days, not a soul provided any sort of answer to it. I was just wondering what all these folks think the amendment has done that has benefitted the nation as a whole. I'm looking for benefits to the population and the nation as a whole. Has it reduced crime? Has it staved off assaults from other nations? Has it upheld our moral fiber? Has it made us better human beings? A lot of you are very attached to the Amendment and to your guns. I just wonder what you think that does for everyone else.
Doesn't matter.

There are people out there who have been spared being the victims of violent crimes or even murders because they had a gun. There are people out there who use guns to commit crimes.

We are a society of individuals not a collective where everyone's actions are weighed against the good of the many.

As noted it doesn't matter. It could be terrible for the country but it's an enshrined amendment to the Constitution. You know how to change the Constitution if you think something needs changed.

The First Amendment has done more to keep us free than the Second

9421fc44abb808c1aa2db96b94f4db5a.jpg

I asked this question in another thread and at least for the first couple days, not a soul provided any sort of answer to it.
^^^^^
This is a lie.

1683643118446.png

You did not respond.

I was just wondering what all these folks think the amendment has done that has benefitted the nation as a whole.
See above.

Forum List

Back