How is Jesus the Messiah?

Maybe Indepeendent can ask TN to help him identify the chapters which speak of the coming Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever.

Maybe Indepeendent can ask TN to help him identify the chapters which speak of the coming Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever.
Nice dodge.
You’re verses are in the chapters.
Now read the chapters, not just the Roman Catholic Church cherry picked verse.

Unlike you, I am working through YOUR question in a logical and systematic fashion.

Step 1: Identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

Step 2: Evaluate the life of Jesus to see if he met them.

I am only on step 1.

I don't believe you possess the intelligence or objectivity to do this.
I have to admit I’m drooling for step 2...a house of cards.
The only way I will ever accept that position is if you make a compelling and valid case for a Jewish Messiah by showing me which passages discuss his coming.

You have not done this yet. You can't.
Passages? You fool!
Chapters!
Your passages are correct within the context of the chapters!
But the context of those chapters is absent of Jesus!
Whatever. You haven't done even that.
I have asked you many times to read the chapter and you won’t.
I do read the chapters. I linked to the chapters.

Maybe you could provide your basis for believing in a Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever. As in chapter and verse.

It amazes me how ding has a sense of success within this thread.
His response to my clear prophecies are random, out of context quotes. He lies and then doubles down on them. Pathetic.
Its good his little satanist lap dog came to his rescue though. Kinda cute
devil_dog.jpg
Unlike you, I am working through YOUR question in a logical and systematic fashion.

Step 1: Identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

I am only on step 1.

I don't believe you possess the intelligence or objectivity to do this.
The only way I will ever accept that position is if you make a compelling and valid case for a Jewish Messiah by showing me which passages discuss his coming.

He hasn't even addressed the irrational expectation for the messiah to build a temple and for all animals to become herbivores...lol
Good morning, Mr. Vague!
Good morning Mr Forgetful.

Do you understand how the Law is the firmament of Heaven, the basis or foundation for the dwelling place of God where the sanctuary of the Divine Presence has always existed?

Do you see how building a temple would be defiling yourself with the work of human hands?

Nice dodge.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

You only criticize the ones I have selected.

You are worse than TN. TN doesn't know any of this. You do.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!

Maybe you could provide your basis for believing in a Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will last forever. As in chapter and verse.
You didn’t read the chapter verse by verse.
And you certainly didn’t read the prior chapter.
Everything you do shows you have no clue of the context.
If you read the chapters, you would know full well that God insists on keeping the Commandments in the Messianic age.
So you’re full of it.

It amazes me how ding has a sense of success within this thread.
His response to my clear prophecies are random, out of context quotes. He lies and then doubles down on them. Pathetic.
Its good his little satanist lap dog came to his rescue though. Kinda cute
devil_dog.jpg
Actually my mother always dressed me as the angel and my older brother as the devil but dream on butt boy and keep waggling your ass out there in he wind. Someone like Indeependent may appreciate your nasty ole wrinkled ass wiggling around but it doesn't do a thing for me.
The wind feels great on my ass. But thanks for wondering? :oops:
Im almost 32. Im not 80. I dont have wrinkles. Now go pray to the underground, weirdo
You are young enough to be too stupid to know any better and old enough to know that you are.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!

If you read the chapters, you would know full well that God insists on keeping the Commandments in the Messianic age.
So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

You have not provided the chapters you accept as prophecy for the Jewish Messiah.

Nice dodge.
I have read the chapters. Which is how I know you have borne false witness against me.

You on the other hand refuse to provide the references to the Jewish Messiah that you accept.

Take your false witness crap and stick it up your ass.
You’re not the first or last phony I’ve dealt with here.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

You have not provided the chapters you accept as prophecy for the Jewish Messiah.
Are you retarded?
Read the chapter, retard.

I think Indepeendent thinks I am in step 2 when I am really in step 1.

I am working through TN's question in a logical and systematic fashion.

I am only on step 1.

I had my morning prayer group - and Jesus is quite upset about this conversation all around. He says not to9 argue scriptures with non-believers because it's putting God on trial.

Additionally, he says that TNHarley's going to owe me a signature, and that I can be as derogatory as I'd like.
MAN! The nature of being a Rapper is so conducive to these goals that I almost got a boner; however, the temperature of the room that I'm in sort of half tempered it.

Nice dodge.

You are failing the test, brother.

And it has been brought to your attention.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
I did.

Provide the passages that you believe are relevant to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

I am only on step 1.

Nice dodge.

You’re a mindless robot.
You have no Step 2 because you have no Step 1.

Nice dodge.

lol.. the OP doesn't even have the balls to answer any of my answers to his post directly..

And, as it is written, no one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

ITS THE LAW!

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
In order to have an appropriate counter to what he's posted, the onus is on you to point out the specifics of the chapter which negate his premise and then discuss said objections. Otherwise, y'all two are just neenering, at the moment. This doesn't advance the cause of my boredom and so...........I'm a little salty if I'm to be honest.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
I did.

Provide the passages that you believe are relevant to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.

I am only on step 1.
Which of the 7 Yeshua’s?
None of which lived in the right time period.
Now show some verses in context.

So you’re full of it.
Yes, I did.

Are you retarded?
In order to have an appropriate counter to what he's posted, the onus is on you to point out the specifics of the chapter which negate his premise and then discuss said objections. Otherwise, y'all two are just neenering, at the moment. This doesn't advance the cause of my boredom and so...........I'm a little salty if I'm to be honest.
It’s called read the Prophets from beginning to end, A task Christians are trained not to do.

Nice dodge.

You’re a mindless robot.
You have no Step 2 because you have no Step 1.
I am still working on step 1. So far I have identified 20 to 30 attributes of the Messiah.

You have contributed zero.

All you have done is criticize my attempts. Without showing me what the real passages you accept are.

Forum List

Back