How is Jesus the Messiah?

It amazes me how ding has a sense of success within this thread.
His response to my clear prophecies are random, out of context quotes. He lies and then doubles down on them. Pathetic.
Its good his little satanist lap dog came to his rescue though. Kinda cute
devil_dog.jpg

it appears that Indepeendent is practicing critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what he does not believe to arrive at what he does believe without ever having to examine what he believes. He has confused critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something he has never done.

Here's where I have gotten to on trying to identify where the Bible mentions the Jewish Messiah.

The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.
The Messiah would be born of a virgin.
The Messiah would come from the line of Abraham.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac.
The Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob.
The Messiah would come from the tribe of Judah.
The Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.
The Messiah's throne will be anointed and eternal.
The Messiah would be called Immanuel.
A messenger would prepare the way for Messiah.
The Messiah would be rejected by his own people.
The Messiah would be a prophet.
The Messiah would be preceded by Elijah.
The Messiah would be called a Nazarene.
The Messiah would be a great light and illuminate.
The Messiah would speak in parables.
The Messiah would be sent to heal the brokenhearted.
The Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek.
The Messiah would be called King.
The Messiah would be praised by little children.
The Messiah would be betrayed.
The Messiah would be falsely accused.
The Messiah would be silent before his accusers.
The Messiah would be spat upon and struck.
The Messiah would be hated without cause.
The Messiah would be crucified with criminals.
The Messiah would be given vinegar to drink.
The Messiah would be mocked and ridiculed.
The Messiah's hands and feet would be pierced.

Maybe Indepeendent can offer up his list since he knows so much about it.
Immanuel is born later in the chapter.
And you still have no idea how many times the Hebrew has been perverted.
When you can provide the scriptures that you believe are valid prophecies for the coming of the Jewish Messiah, we can talk.

Until then, I will continue to provide them for you.
You are quoting verses, not the chapter, and you’re coming off like an idiot.
Did you read the entire chapter from Zechariah?
Of course not.
Did you read the prior chapter?
Of course not.

Jews live for today.
The days of Moshaich are dependent on the nation of Israel, not just on one person.

His response to my clear prophecies are random, out of context quotes. He lies and then doubles down on them. Pathetic.
devil_dog.jpg
Unlike you, I am working through YOUR question in a logical and systematic fashion.

Step 1: Identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

Step 2: Evaluate the life of Jesus to see if he met them.

I am only on step 1.

I don't believe you possess the intelligence or objectivity to do this.

it appears that Indepeendent is practicing critical theory which is the Cultural Marxist theory to criticize what he does not believe to arrive at what he does believe without ever having to examine what he believes. He has confused critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something he has never done.
What are you practicing?
You’re an adult quoting verses out of context.
You think that makes you appear rational.
Anyway, I’m bored.

For the record, neither TN or Indepeendent have attempted to identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

They are scared to do this.

devil_dog.jpg
Unlike you, I am working through YOUR question in a logical and systematic fashion.

Step 1: Identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

I am only on step 1.

I have to admit I’m drooling for step 2...a house of cards.

What are you practicing?
Anyway, I’m bored.
I am practicing tradition theory where one describes what something is instead of what it isn't.

For the record, neither TN or Indepeendent have attempted to identify all the relevant passages that discuss the coming of the Jewish Messiah whose kingdom will rule forever.

All you did was go to one of 1,000,000,000 Christian web sites to Copy/Paste.

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

The only way I will ever accept that position is if you make a compelling and valid case for a Jewish Messiah by showing me which passages discuss his coming.

You have not done this yet. You can't.

What are you practicing?
Anyway, I’m bored.
I am practicing tradition theory where one describes what something is instead of what it isn't.
What University would give you a passing grade?

Please! Step 2.

All you did was go to one of 1,000,000,000 Christian web sites to Copy/Paste.
I did way more than that. I actually care about finding out the truth.

You on the other hand have made zero effort to show the passages you believe relate to the coming of the Jewish king whose rule will last forever.

devil_dog.jpg
Actually my mother always dressed me as the angel and my older brother as the devil but dream on butt boy and keep waggling your ass out there in the wind. Someone like Indeependent may appreciate your nasty ole wrinkled ass wiggling around but it doesn't do a thing for me.

What are you practicing?
Anyway, I’m bored.
What University would give you a passing grade?

Please! Step 2.
You don't even know your own prophecy, Indepeendent.

And to make matters worse you bear false witness.

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

The only way I will ever accept that position is if you make a compelling and valid case for a Jewish Messiah by showing me which passages discuss his coming.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!
Your passages are correct within the context of the chapters!
But the context of those chapters is absent of Jesus!

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

He hasn't even addressed the irrational expectation for the messiah to build a temple and for all animals to become herbivores...lol

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!
Whatever. You haven't done even that.

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

He hasn't even addressed the irrational expectation for the messiah to build a temple and for all animals to become herbivores...lol
Good morning, Mr. Vague!

devil_dog.jpg
Actually my mother always dressed me as the angel and my older brother as the devil but dream on butt boy and keep waggling your ass out there in he wind. Someone like Indeependent may appreciate your nasty ole wrinkled ass wiggling around but it doesn't do a thing for me.
The wind feels great on my ass. But thanks for wondering? :oops:
Im almost 32. Im not 80. I dont have wrinkles. Now go pray to the underground, weirdo

devil_dog.jpg

I am only on step 1.

Passages? You fool!
Chapters!
Whatever. You haven't done even that.
I have asked you many times to read the chapter and you won’t.

Forum List

Back