How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

Did Sen. Perdue state attendees at the conference should pray expressly for the President to die?

It sure didn't seem that way to me.

There is enough awful behavior by conservatives that it really cracks me up when Progs lie.

Did Sen. Perdue state attendees at the conference should pray expressly for the President to die?

It sure didn't seem that way to me.

There is enough awful behavior by conservatives that it really cracks me up when Progs lie.

I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

the psalm in context
8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

I guess it's tough when people lie about Senators speaking at a church and demanding the congregation pray for the death of POTUS..

In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Why yes, yes he did.

“I think we are called to pray. I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders and yes, even for our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Let's face reality here. Republicans GENERALLY will turn on one of their own who gets in trouble. .

Really, when Trump said he had the biggest inaugural crowd show up to Washington DC in history.which republicans called him on it?

That was an exaggeration, not a scandal. I'm talking about scandal. Case in point, Bob Packwood vs Bubba Clinton. Both were sexual harassers, but one resigned in disgrace with no support while the other had his entire party rally around him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case in point, Bob Packwood vs Bubba Clinton. Both were sexual harassers, but one resigned in disgrace with no support while the other had his entire party rally around him.

Packwood's political career began to unravel in November 1992, when a Washington Poststory detailed the claims of sexual abuse and assault by ten women, chiefly former staffers and lobbyists. Eventually 19 women would come forward

Wrangling over whether the diary could be subpoenaed and whether it was protected by the Fifth Amendment's protection against self-incrimination ensued. He did turn over 5000 pages to the Senate Ethics Committee but balked when a further 3200 pages were demanded by the committee. It was discovered that he had edited the diary, removing what were allegedly references to sexual encounters and the sexual abuse allegations made against him.

after the Senate Ethics Committee unanimously recommended that he be expelled from the Senate for ethical misconduct. (The Ethics Committee membership is evenly divided between both parties.)

In contrast, Bill Clinton was found not guility of all the impeachment charges against him.

Why yes, yes he did.

“I think we are called to pray. I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders and yes, even for our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

That is advocating for Obamas assassination?

Case in point, Bob Packwood vs Bubba Clinton. Both were sexual harassers, but one resigned in disgrace with no support while the other had his entire party rally around him.

Packwood's political career began to unravel in November 1992, when a Washington Poststory detailed the claims of sexual abuse and assault by ten women, chiefly former staffers and lobbyists. Eventually 19 women would come forward

Wrangling over whether the diary could be subpoenaed and whether it was protected by the Fifth Amendment's protection against self-incrimination ensued. He did turn over 5000 pages to the Senate Ethics Committee but balked when a further 3200 pages were demanded by the committee. It was discovered that he had edited the diary, removing what were allegedly references to sexual encounters and the sexual abuse allegations made against him.

after the Senate Ethics Committee unanimously recommended that he be expelled from the Senate for ethical misconduct. (The Ethics Committee membership is evenly divided between both parties.)

In contrast, Bill Clinton was found not guility of all the impeachment charges against him.

You just made my point. The Republicans did very little to defend Packwood, while the democrats circled the wagons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why yes, yes he did.

That is advocating for Obamas assassination?
As you have been told MANY times, that is advocating Obama's DEATH.

Liberals at first denied they were calling for Trump's assassination.

Once it was proved there was happening they then demanded that people provide names of those calling for Trump's assassination.

When names were provided, like this Missouri Democrat Nut Job, they then began justifying it.

Lie, deny, and justify... right out of the snowflake Playbook.

Forum List

Back