How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

More proof the GOP said and did nothing when David Perdue, GOP Senator-Ga, called for Obama's death.

Joking that obama's 'days will be few, and let another have his office' is a far cry from angrily hoping for Trump to be assassinated.
It was no joke, it was so commonly invoked on the Right that it became knows as "The Obama Prayer."

What is the quote?

Shit must have been nasty as fuck....what did he say?

Let's face reality here. Republicans GENERALLY will turn on one of their own who gets in trouble. .

Really, when Trump said he had the biggest inaugural crowd show up to Washington DC in history.which republicans called him on it?

Because there is a double standard! One for republicans and one for democrats.
That's right, when Georgia GOP Senator David Perdue called for Obama's death the Republicans kicked him to the curb immediately.
Oh wait, they didn't, he's still a Senator.
Doesn't matter, the GOP perpetual VICTIMHOOD says it is still a double standard.
Wow...he called for Obama to be assassinated?
Can you give us the exact quote he made?
No Perdue called for Obama's DEATH, he did not specify the means.
Yet more proof the GOP said and did nothing to Perdue.

Nice try.

What did he say? Give us the quote.

I'll give you this persons quote: " I hope Trump is assassinated."

What was Perdue's quote?
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

More proof the GOP said and did nothing when David Perdue, GOP Senator-Ga, called for Obama's death.

Joking that obama's 'days will be few, and let another have his office' is a far cry from angrily hoping for Trump to be assassinated.
It was no joke, it was so commonly invoked on the Right that it became knows as "The Obama Prayer."

What is the quote?

Shit must have been nasty as fuck....what did he say?

What is the quote?
I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

the psalm in context
8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

If the quote was advocating for the assassination of Obama, he would have been quoted.

Progs are consistently inconsistent.

If the quote was advocating for the assassination of Obama, he would have been quoted.

Progs are consistently inconsistent.

He was quoted:

I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Because there is a double standard! One for republicans and one for democrats.
That's right, when Georgia GOP Senator David Perdue called for Obama's death the Republicans kicked him to the curb immediately.
Doesn't matter, the GOP perpetual VICTIMHOOD says it is still a double standard.

Nice try.

What was Perdue's quote?

You are 100% lying.

You know your argument sucks when you so overtly and easily verifiably lie.

When will this bitch resign for threatening the life of POTUS?

Specifically, when?

Nice try.

What was Perdue's quote?

You are 100% lying.

A video of him saying it has already been posted in this very thread, so it is YOU who is overtly lying.
See the first quote in my sig.

He invoked Psalm 109 which says exactly that and a lot more even more disgusting.

12341124_200495910286376_5103959722588318422_n.png

You are 100% lying.

We quoted Perdue. We quoted the psalm he evoked.

Calling him a liar proves how much you folks suck when cornered by the facts.

Nice try.

What was Perdue's quote?

You are 100% lying.

A video of him saying it has already been posted in this very thread, so it is YOU who is overtly lying.
See the first quote in my sig.

He did not say that and you know it..you fucking lying twat.

Post his quote, liar.

It's amazing when people lie about verifiable facts.

Let's break down his entire quote word for word.

Can any Prog on here help your buddy out and post the exact quote he is referring to?

It's odd that he refuses to post the quote, yet he claims the quote is promoting Obama's assassination.

Yea....Progs hate truth.

It's so funny and so transparent.

Truth is their fucking kryptonite. This thread is hilarious evidence of how they live their lives.

What did Perdue say? Let's break down his entire quote that advocated for the assassination of Obama...it must have been a fucking doozy.

At least there must be a fake CNN article on it, right?

Can any Prog on here help your buddy out and post the exact quote he is referring to?

It's odd that he refuses to post the quote, yet he claims the quote is promoting Obama's assassination.
A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Right are, even after he was corrected on this very lie earlier in this thread, the lying scum POS simply repeats the same lie as if there was no way to link back to it knowing his fellow liars would never follow a link even if it was provided.

How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

Forum List

Back