How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

Did Sen. Perdue state attendees at the conference should pray expressly for the President to die?
Why yes, yes he did.

“I think we are called to pray. I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders and yes, even for our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

That is advocating for Obamas assassination?
Yes it was! - ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Then Trump told police to kill people the way they did Freddie Gray
Because you scum will back Trump if he shot someone in the middle of park avenue!

Derp.

Are you actually a stupid asshole, or just playing one?

It was a few weeks before the election, you dumb twat.

I agree with you that Trump is racist because of Melanias shoe choice....that's obvious.

Did Sen. Perdue state attendees at the conference should pray expressly for the President to die?
Why yes, yes he did.

“I think we are called to pray. I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders and yes, even for our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

That is advocating for Obamas assassination?
Yes it was! - ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Then Trump told police to kill people the way they did Freddie Gray
Because you scum will back Trump if he shot someone in the middle of park avenue!

Derp.

Are you actually a stupid asshole, or just playing one?

It was a few weeks before the election, you dumb twat.

I agree with you that Trump is racist because of Melanias shoe choice....that's obvious.
Trump's Paddy Wagon
baltimore_police_crop1436064640768.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back