How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. ... We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

That is advocating for Obamas assassination?

8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

I remember someone saying 8, never heard him say 9.

Got a link?

In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. ... We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Got a link?

He didn't say it.

It's a straight up lie.

There will be no one posting any evidence of him saying the fatherless children bullshit because it did not happen.

Why aren't hypocritical Progs clamoring for her resignation as they would have if a conservative said the same thing about Obama.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated’: A Missouri lawmaker faces mounting calls to resign after Facebook comment
We can clamor all we want...but if she refused to resign, you have to vote her out....next election. I wager that will happen.

It works out differently when the one saying bad stuff is white:
Lawmaker resigns after racist rant

Why aren't hypocritical Progs clamoring for her resignation as they would have if a conservative said the same thing about Obama.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated’: A Missouri lawmaker faces mounting calls to resign after Facebook comment
We can clamor all we want...but if she refused to resign, you have to vote her out....next election. I wager that will happen.

I hope it does and that is how everyone should respond to anything they don't like about elected officials.

Vote a new one in.

Anyone who votes for a multi term incumbent is a sheep.

Any multi term incumbent from any party.

Got a link?

He didn't say it.

It's a straight up lie.

There will be no one posting any evidence of him saying the fatherless children bullshit because it did not happen.

agreed, but I wanted him to hem and haw before admitting he has no link

This is exactly the point.

Progs are hypocritical as hell...and they know it.

It's all over this board.

Got a link?

He didn't say it.

It's a straight up lie.

agreed, but I wanted him to hem and haw before admitting he has no link

I know...I batted the bunny "Radical Right" for a while last night...but it becomes a bore because it's not even challenging.

Here is how it always goes.

- Prog posts some bullshit lies with no evidence.
- Con posts the truth with links and videos
- Prog calls con a racist
- Con posts more verifiable facts, source documents and videos.
- Prog says:

This is exactly the point.

Progs are hypocritical as hell...and they know it.

It's all over this board.

Just a few pages back, they're bitching about this obvious joke towards their golden boy obama.

The whole "we cannot canonize anyone who ever owned slaves" thing is so glaringly hypocritical when they won't call out Muhammed for owning slaves.

They need to be honest and just say they don't like white,people who owned slaves. They don't mind brown people who owned slaves...because we all know that is the truth.

It's such a shame to see so many wonderful people of African heritage exploited by the D.C. Power structure.

They believe in their lying leaders...only to vote aginast their own self interests.

How does illegal immigration help the black community? We should be taking care of our own underclass, not creating a new one.

It's all about votes for Dems...,and there are a lot of useful idiots who vote.

You kidding? There is a statue being sculpted of her right now.

THOSE PEOPLE do not know any better.

We must understand. Starting to think the dems have been right all along.

THOSE PEOPLE cannot make it with out white people's help.

They are not Asians after all.

You kidding? There is a statue being sculpted of her right now.

THOSE PEOPLE do not know any better.

We must understand. Starting to think the dems have been right all along.

THOSE PEOPLE cannot make it with out white people's help.

They are not Asians after all.

The politics are so obvious, I literally feel bad for people too stupid to not see it.

I get why Hillary Clinton is a corrupt piece of shit....she gets money and power out of her corruption...but what have Democrats done for the inner cities of Detroit and Chicago? It doesn't seem like much...and it seems like very little if you are a 5 year old girl shot dead in drug gang crossfire.

According to Progs, it's ok for an elected official in a United states government who is a legislator to publish that she hopes that POTUS is assassinated because...

One race is allowed to say it, but the other isn't?

Is that what we call racism? Different standards of behavior based on skin color?

This is where the dipshit snowflake Progs,lose,their way....they just straight up fucking bask in their own hypocrisy.

If anyone dares hold that pigfucker accountable for calling for an assassination, he she will be branded a racist. The media sits complacent when a Bush or Trump is depicted in an assassination fantasy yet loses their shit when a GOP staffer calls for the Obama girls to stand up straight and dress like they should respect The White House.

[

Just a few pages back, they're bitching about this obvious joke towards their golden boy obama.

Yet you were upset about Kathy Griffith, who's a professional comedian

Anything she says is by definition a joke..

If you cite the specific legal statute that supports your claim...I am all in..and would support a change in the law.

Is that criminal or civil jurisprudence you are referring to?

Is there a legal precedent?

Was Bill, Cosby just joking when he raped women? He is a comedian. Don't be racist.

According to Progs, it's ok for an elected official in a United states government who is a legislator to publish that she hopes that POTUS is assassinated because...

One race is allowed to say it, but the other isn't?

Is that what we call racism? Different standards of behavior based on skin color?

This is where the dipshit snowflake Progs,lose,their way....they just straight up fucking bask in their own hypocrisy.

If anyone dares hold that pigfucker accountable for calling for an assassination, he she will be branded a racist. The media sits complacent when a Bush or Trump is depicted in an assassination fantasy yet loses their shit when a GOP staffer calls for the Obama girls to stand up straight and dress like they should respect The White House.

Wow, you sound like a fascist.

Did Sen. Perdue state attendees at the conference should pray expressly for the President to die?
Why yes, yes he did.

“I think we are called to pray. I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders and yes, even for our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Yes it was! - ‘Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

Then Trump told police to kill people the way they did Freddie Gray
Trump told police “When you see these towns, and you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon—you just see ‘em thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’”

baltimore_police_crop1436064640768.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Because you scum will back Trump if he shot someone in the middle of park avenue!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back