How is the bitch who said she hopes Trump is assassinated still in the Missouri Senate?

Is it any worse than the Republicans who, while in congress, hoped Obama's wife would be a widow and his children fatherless? How come no outrage then?
They are all hypocrites They never like the same shit they slung coming back in their faces

According to Progs, it's ok for an elected official in a United states government of legislating to publish that she hopes that POTUS is assassinated because...

One race is allowed to say it, but the other isn't?

Is that what we call racism? Different standards of behavior based on skin color?

This is where the dipshit snowflake Progs,lose,their way....they just straight up fucking bask in their own hypocrisy.
Cathy Griffin is white is she not?

No race is restricted from any speech. You and everyone else are free to say ANYTHING you want.

You always seem to quickly go off the rails, like a chick on day 28, so we might need to proceed slowly.

Let's go point for point.

My point is that this bitch should resign because she is an elected official who advocated for President Donald Trump to be assassinated.

Your stupid fucking point is what?
And every Democrat in my state demanded she resign. May even hold a special session to force her out.

So who exactly in power is defending her? And WHAT THE FUCK does her skin color have to do with anything?

And where am I off the rails for calling a racist a racist? Tank is well known for hating blacks.

I think my points are spot on. Why aren't we raging on the white population for Kathy Griffens severed head? Imo that was far worse than what this woman tweeted.

Her statement wasn't nearly as bad as Trump telling police to kill US citizens like they did Freddie Gray.

Because there is a double standard! One for republicans and one for democrats.
That's right, when Georgia GOP Senator David Perdue called for Obama's death the Republicans kicked him to the curb immediately.
Oh wait, they didn't, he's still a Senator.
Doesn't matter, the GOP perpetual VICTIMHOOD says it is still a double standard.

According to Progs, it's ok for an elected official in a United states government of legislating to publish that she hopes that POTUS is assassinated because...

One race is allowed to say it, but the other isn't?

Is that what we call racism? Different standards of behavior based on skin color?

This is where the dipshit snowflake Progs,lose,their way....they just straight up fucking bask in their own hypocrisy.
Cathy Griffin is white is she not?

No race is restricted from any speech. You and everyone else are free to say ANYTHING you want.

You always seem to quickly go off the rails, like a chick on day 28, so we might need to proceed slowly.

Let's go point for point.

My point is that this bitch should resign because she is an elected official who advocated for President Donald Trump to be assassinated.

Your stupid fucking point is what?
And every Democrat in my state demanded she resign. May even hold a special session to force her out.

So who exactly in power is defending her? And WHAT THE FUCK does her skin color have to do with anything?

And where am I off the rails for calling a racist a racist? Tank is well known for hating blacks.

I think my points are spot on. Why aren't we raging on the white population for Kathy Griffens severed head? Imo that was far worse than what this woman tweeted.

Cool, so we agree the elected official who hopes Trump is assassinated should resign...as should have Kathy Griffin if she was an elected official.

That's right, when Georgia GOP Senator David Perdue called for Obama's death the Republicans kicked him to the curb immediately.
Doesn't matter, the GOP perpetual VICTIMHOOD says it is still a double standard.

Wow...he called for Obama to be assassinated?

Can you give us the exact quote he made?

No Perdue called for Obama's DEATH, he did not specify the means.
Yet more proof the GOP said and did nothing to Perdue.

Is it any worse than the Republicans who, while in congress, hoped Obama's wife would be a widow and his children fatherless? How come no outrage then?
/----/ Who said that? Link please

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama
The Georgia senator invokes a psalm calling down divine wrath on an enemy

Senator David Perdue appeared to break the rule Friday morning. In his remarks at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference, Betsy Woodruff reported, the freshman Georgia Republican encouraged attendees to pray for President Obama.

I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

the psalm in context
8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

More proof the GOP said and did nothing when David Perdue, GOP Senator-Ga, called for Obama's death.

Joking that obama's 'days will be few, and let another have his office' is a far cry from angrily hoping for Trump to be assassinated.

Why aren't hypocritical Progs clamoring for her resignation as they would have if a conservative said the same thing about Obama.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated’: A Missouri lawmaker faces mounting calls to resign after Facebook comment
Let's face reality here. Republicans GENERALLY will turn on one of their own who gets in trouble. Democrats will GENERALLY circle the wagons to protect one of their own. Thus, it takes a lot more and a lot longer for democrats to demand one of their own resign.

Because there is a double standard! One for republicans and one for democrats. The dems will always have the advantage of the news media in their back pocket. They decide what to report and how to stir people up!

When Trump said he "hoped" Russia could break into the DNC server, republicans defended saying the word "HOPE" meant, he didn't mean it.

Just using the same "Trump" definition of "hope"
Feb 19, 2008
RUSH: Hope is an excuse for people not to do anything. Hope is an excuse for not trying,

No Perdue called for Obama's DEATH, he did not specify the means.
Yet more proof the GOP said and did nothing to Perdue.

Nice try.

What did he say? Give us the quote.

I'll give you this persons quote: " I hope Trump is assassinated."

What was Perdue's quote?

/----/ Who said that? Link please

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama
The Georgia senator invokes a psalm calling down divine wrath on an enemy

Senator David Perdue appeared to break the rule Friday morning. In his remarks at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority conference, Betsy Woodruff reported, the freshman Georgia Republican encouraged attendees to pray for President Obama.

I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”

the psalm in context
8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

It's nice to see you have internet access while being a Harvey victim.

Are you with family or in a shelter? Any word on when you will get Trumps donation?

Forum List

Back