How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

The article’s author seems to be the one who was triggered.
Well, yeah. That's kind of the point. The rightie author was upset because the left was pointing out how bizarre the right's response to the movie is. The left pays no attention to the movie, the right is fixated on it. The left is only interested in why the right is so obsessed.
I don’t know how many leftists are pedos but I will say that the criticism is rooted
The criticism is rooted in how the right is using a mundane movie as an excuse to make up weird stories about the left.

Well, yeah. That's kind of the point. The rightie author was upset because the left was pointing out how bizarre the right's response to the movie is. The left pays no attention to the movie, the right is fixated on it. The left is only interested in why the right is so obsessed.

The criticism is rooted in how the right is using a mundane movie as an excuse to make up weird stories about the left.

Why we’re fixated in stopping child sex trafficking?

Wow, just wow.

What a bunch of word salad.

Just leave children alone, it's reaching a tipping point where if they don't it's going to get ugly
The absolutely infallibility of the "every conservatives accusation is a confession" rule makes the conservatives on this thread look mega-creepy.

Yes, I am pointing out that if the FBI were to search the hard drives of the "Leftists are pedos" crowd -- that is, those who serve the Lord of Lies with fanatical devotion -- it's kind of a given they'll find all sorts of abominable things there.

If you ever encounter someone snarling out "leftists are pedos", keep your children far away from them. Keep your pets far away from them. Keep yourself far away from them.

The absolutely infallibility of the "every conservatives accusation is a confession" rule makes the conservatives on this thread look mega-creepy.

Yes, I am pointing out that if the FBI were to search the hard drives of the "Leftists are pedos" crowd -- that is, those who serve the Lord of Lies with fanatical devotion -- it's kind of a given they'll find all sorts of abominable things there.

If you ever encounter someone snarling out "leftists are pedos", keep your children far away from them. Keep your pets far away from them. Keep yourself far away from them.

I'd keep them away from you

Just because you're an idiot left loon for starters

When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?
The demafascsit want to undercut the movie, because it brings light to the failures and horrors that therir pro-cartel policies result in

When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?
Someone associated with QAnon apparently said something about child sex trafficking at some point so therefore child sex trafficking can’t be happening.

I saw The Sound of Freedom yesterday. Not a pizza place in the entire movie. It is the true story of Tim Ballard who spent his life disrupting the child sex slave industry. Rather than accuse shadowy democrats of being prime users, the movie extensively exposes the Hispanic traffickers. At the end of the movie they have photographs of the real Tim Ballard with his family and testifying before congress.

What is it that democrats are so scared of?

Why we’re fixated in stopping child sex trafficking?
No, you're not. You're fixated on getting a pervy hate-rush by attacking liberals.

By making false accuastions against liberals, you deflect attention from actual traffickers, which helps them go about their business unhindered.

That's why the traffickers will be sending a nice fruit basket to the Q-cultists here. They appreciate how much help the conservatives give them.

It's just a movie. Why does it trigger such strong emotions in the right?

You don't see the left making a fuss over it. The left is only pointing out how bizarre it is that the right is obsessed with it, and has made it into their new reason to proclaim their status as the biggest victims to every exist in human history.

So why are you righties obsessed with it?

And why are some of the righties such garbage humans, in that they'll make up lies that leftists support pedos? Only the worst sort of lying filth would say something so depraved. The old Nazis made up such stories about liberals/Jews, so the new Nazis are doing the same.
It’s based on a true story. Are you saying child sex trafficking isn’t happening and it isn’t a problem?

Forum List

Back