How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

I saw The Sound of Freedom yesterday. Not a pizza place in the entire movie. It is the true story of Tim Ballard who spent his life disrupting the child sex slave industry. Rather than accuse shadowy democrats of being prime users, the movie extensively exposes the Hispanic traffickers. At the end of the movie they have photographs of the real Tim Ballard with his family and testifying before congress.

What is it that democrats are so scared of?

Democrats paid no attention to the movie.

You. Are. Lying.

How do you justify your dishonesty?

No, you're not. You're fixated on getting a pervy hate-rush by attacking liberals.

By making false accuastions against liberals, you deflect attention from actual traffickers, which helps them go about their business unhindered.

That's why the traffickers will be sending a nice fruit basket to the Q-cultists here. They appreciate how much help the conservatives give them.

A true liberal would defend a child. Progtatds not so much

It’s based on a true story. Are you saying child sex trafficking isn’t happening and it isn’t a problem?
Why are you saying that sex trafficking isn't happening and isn't a problem?

No one else is saying it, so it must be you doing so.

What's that? You don't like it when I put words in your mouth? Then you should probably stop doing it as your staple tactic.

When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?
I went to the movie yesterday
Pretty good better than most
Tim Ballard has a strong local connection since he’s mormon
I don’t know the first thing about quanon

No, you're not. You're fixated on getting a pervy hate-rush by attacking liberals.

By making false accuastions against liberals, you deflect attention from actual traffickers, which helps them go about their business unhindered.

That's why the traffickers will be sending a nice fruit basket to the Q-cultists here. They appreciate how much help the conservatives give them.

ALL PEDOS NEED TO BE HANGED IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE.

Got it. This movie HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.

But it is a shame how many on the left want it silenced.

Got it. This movie HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.
And yet the right is moving heaven and earth to politicize it. The left? We pretty much ignore it. We only point out how bizarre the right is for politicizing it.

But it is a shame how many on the left want it silenced.
And there's the outright lie.

If you're not lying for the glory of fascism, you'll surely be able to point to someone on the left who "wants it silenced". Please do so now.

Confession of what, you blabbering, snot nosed little left loon?
To whatever is you accused liberals of. Your side's record of being guilty of whatever they accuse liberals of is perfect and unblemished.
You're the one twisting around trying to defend child abuse, not me
From that, we know that people need to protect children from Q-cult freaks.

To whatever is you accused liberals of. Your side's record of being guilty of whatever they accuse liberals of is perfect and unblemished.

From that, we know that people need to protect children from Q-cult freaks.

Nah...progtards, queers, drag queens, basically pedos, you can include anyone trying to access kids like educators, religious people, scout leaders, youth sports....etc etc

You won't understand, you're stupid

Nah...progtards, queers, drag queens, basically pedos,
Stuff that you obsess about, to the exclusion of all else. That's not normal. You're not normal.

You may find this hard to believe, but it really is okay to think about something other than children's genitals. TheParty will tell you that's not true, but you don't have to obey TheParty. You can choose to reject perversion.

OK
Can you identify specific cases that are not being prosecuted?

moving-goal-posts-field.gif

Stuff that you obsess about, to the exclusion of all else. That's not normal. You're not normal.

You may find this hard to believe, but it really is okay to think about something other than children's genitals. TheParty will tell you that's not true, but you don't have to obey TheParty. You can choose to reject perversion.

I don't think about children's genitals, the fact you do is extremely disturbing

You're not going to win. Fold your tent and go away. Fckn dumbass

Forum List

Back