How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

All I know is I’m voting to fuck myself less…Sorry if you don’t understand what that means.
What’s odd as shit is…like all of us do, you fence-sitters negotiate your days, your entire lives using the ‘fuck myself less’ theory but for some crazy as fuck reason you can’t or won’t apply the same methodology to voting…it’s fucking weird and I can’t get my head around it.

dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth
Do you know what a fence sitter is? Because you dont use that phrase properly.
Just enjoy voting for a leftist. Its what you RINOs do best.

There is no "less", there is only different.

What you might try is not tying your life and your prosperity to one party or the other, then you can be like us and not give a shit which one wins as you will understand that neither are there for your benefit
hahaha….right, DIFFERENT.
Like the difference between giving a hand-job and taking radiator hose up your ass….right?
Look, save your lying bullshit….you’ve laid down 102,610 posts on a political website…don’t tell us politics don’t mean shit to you. You have said you intend to abandon your kids and migrate to a thirdworld shithole because American politics are so fucked up.
You’re losing credibility fast.

Do you know what a fence sitter is? Because you dont use that phrase properly.
Just enjoy voting for a leftist. Its what you RINOs do best.
A fence-sitter to me is someone who gets off on playing both sides, someone non-committal and who stands for nothing, someone who doesn’t have the balls to pick a side, someone who‘d rather do nothing than try to do something, someone who can’t have it all so they’d rather have nothing.
Did I accurately describe Harpy Eagle and dblack ?

hahaha….right, DIFFERENT.
Like the difference between giving a hand-job and taking radiator hose up your ass….right?

once again, your focus is on some very weird things.

Look, save your lying bullshit….you’ve laid down 102,610 posts on a political website…don’t tell us politics don’t mean shit to you.

This place is entertaining. Where else would I interact with people like you?

You have said you intend to abandon your kids and migrate to a thirdworld shithole because American politics are so fucked up.
You’re losing credibility fast.

Not abandoning anyone, but yes we are moving to a great country due to what politics has done to this nation. It is not a Dem or a Repub thing, it a people like you thing.

A ship hit a bridge and it instantly becomes a political issue instead of any focus on those that lost their lives. That is what people like you have done to this country. And that is why I am leaving. It has nothing to do with those in office, they are all the same.

A fence-sitter to me is someone who gets off on playing both sides, someone non-committal and who stands for nothing, someone who doesn’t have the balls to pick a side, someone who‘d rather do nothing than try to do something, someone who can’t have it all so they’d rather have nothing.
Did I accurately describe Harpy Eagle and dblack ?
I am none of those.
Seems like your real issue with me is that I have integrity.

Will it be when they are completely denied their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?
Will it be when they lose that $2-$4K in tax breaks that Trump gave them?
Will it be when there's a new box added to their paycheck stubs titled "REPARATIONS"?
Will it be when BLM invades their neighborhoods at 2am and demands they turn over their property?
Will it be when an illegal family of 17 move in next door and play Mariachi music until 2am?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?

I'm just curious, didn't they kinda help vote in favor of the aforementioned by not voting against it?
If the fence sitters haven’t turned conservative, even temporarily, after witnessing what’s gone on in this country for the past 7 years they’re leftists and always have been.

I am none of those.
Seems like your real issue with me is that I have integrity.
“Integrity” is a neat word you folks like to hide behind to hold a very odd position.
All the people with integrity that I know prefer to participate and try to make a little difference, try to make a little improvement.
Just like yourself, people with integrity spend their days making decisions using the lesser of evils method…they don’t really stop using said method in their politics.

“Integrity” is a neat word you folks like to hide behind to hold a very odd position.
All the people with integrity that I know prefer to participate and try to make a little difference, try to make a little improvement.
Just like yourself, people with integrity spend their days making decisions using the lesser of evils method…they don’t really stop using said method in their politics.
Youre the one with odd positions. You say you believe in all this stuff, then vote for the ass opposite.
Thats "odd"

So, someone who has the backbone to tell both of your "sides" to go fuck themselves.

Youre the one with odd positions. You say you believe in all this stuff, then vote for the ass opposite.
Thats "odd"
There’s nothing odd about it at all….Again, you do it all day in your every day life…We work with what we have to work with. Our options rarely include one that is perfect. We have to work with the best available option…This shit is so fucking rudimentary and so simple to understand.
Ya’ll blow my mind…hahaha

Oddball

hahaha…yeah, all 73 of you stand-alones are such badasses…just ask you.
Are there even that many of us?

It doesn't feel particularly "badass". Mostly it feels lonely and hopeless. Mostly voters are cowards like you.

Regardless, I won't give in to your stupidity. Deal with it.

There's no room for integrity when it comes to the culture war. (nor honesty, or competency, or decency, etc, etc, etc ...)
This “culture war” you seem to love to speak about.
Isn’t this exactly what you tolerant, inclusive, multicultural loving, diversity supporting, melting pot championing, great experiment whacks wanted all along?
Did you really think a bunch of different types of different people could live harmoniously and united?
WTF?
Do you also think you can teach Lions to mate with Gazelles?

This “culture war” you seem to love to speak about.
Isn’t this exactly what you tolerant, inclusive, multicultural loving, diversity supporting, melting pot championing, great experiment whacks wanted all along?
Me? No. You're confused. Again. Or maybe, just maybe, you're a lying troll. Yeah - I think it's the latter. Or wait. Somehow "lying troll" doesn't quite capture it. Need to work the word "shitbag" in there somehow.,
Did you really think a bunch of different types of different people could live harmoniously and united?
WTF?
Absolutely. All we need is a commitment to freedom and tolerance. Sadly, evil is winning and freedom and tolerance are on the ropes. But I have hope. Most people aren't like you.

This fence sitter has no desire nor intent to join those whose lifestyle and mood is affected by our government. I feel remorse towards those whose unfortunate circumstances beyond their own control lead them to such a dependency. Otherwise, I find the situation laughable.

Fence-sitting since 1980.

This fence sitter has no desire nor intent to join those whose lifestyle and mood is affected by our government. I feel remorse towards those whose unfortunate circumstances beyond their own control lead them to such a dependency. Otherwise, I find the situation laughable.

Fence-sitting since 1980.
But you’re lying…you already said you voted for Biden because your wife told you to. Remember?
Hahaha…just say it.
Fence-sitter =Ashamed/embarrassed Democrat

Forum List

Back