How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

Wow…I’m faced with settling or compromising on issues daily. You must lead an awesome life…always getting everything just the way you want it.
Yeah, it's pretty good. But it's mostly in how you look at it. You're terrified of anything and everything you don't understand, so things look pretty bleak. Sorry.
Hahaha…that’s the thing bud…nobody’s working tirelessly, that’s just another bizarre thing you’ve concocted. You really do only have two options, that’s a fact.
You're slinging this shit night and day. Seems pretty tireless. Maybe you just need the attention. :dunno:
Oh but you do…you fall for believing in some fantasy third party that never EVER materializes.
The parties and candidates are there, that's no fantasy. Their chances of winning (depending on which mainstream media source you believe) might not be great. But that's no excuse to sabotage the country by voting for shit. And I won't use it as one. That's your game.

Can you refute the premise of my posts instead of deflecting by acting like you care about my sexual fantasies?

I do not know what the premise of your post is, perhaps if you could explain it without adding in your sexual fantasies it might help

Hmmm…I wonder if the lives of those within Laken Riley’s family are different today?

We get it…you aren’t Laken Riley’s father, you haven’t had a daughter raped and murdered by Mexico’s people so why should you care.
Most of you myopic elites see it that way…”Well, it doesn’t impact my life so oh well.”

Someone in this country is sexually assaulted every 73 seconds and 71 people are murdered every fucking day. But you do not give a flying fuck about any of them unless you can use it to further your political agenda.

So, spare me your fake concern.

Your life sucks so bad that you want to leave your children and the nation you claim to have fought for and flee to a thirdworld shithole.

My life does not suck at all, it has never been better. I am not leaving my children, they have this cool thing called airplanes these days. My kids are more excited about our pending move than maybe even we are.

Yes, I did serve this country for 20 years of my life, but it sadly is not the same country it once was. Too many people like you that have made everything political, everything gets divided down party lines and people like you on both side think it is fucking great that it is happening.

So yeah, in 5 years my wife and I will join other like minded Ex-pats, till then I will get everything I can out of the country.

Someone in this country is sexually assaulted every 73 seconds and 71 people are murdered every fucking day.
And you think unbridled immigration is going to somehow magically reduce that number? LMAO
I will join other like minded Ex-pats, till then I will get everything I can out of the country.
Good riddance, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Will it be when they are completely denied their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights?
Will it be when they lose that $2-$4K in tax breaks that Trump gave them?
Will it be when there's a new box added to their paycheck stubs titled "REPARATIONS"?
Will it be when BLM invades their neighborhoods at 2am and demands they turn over their property?
Will it be when an illegal family of 17 move in next door and play Mariachi music until 2am?
Will it be when they are told what they are allowed to charge for rent on their rental properties?

I'm just curious, didn't they kinda help vote in favor of the aforementioned by not voting against it?
1. You're attacking my first amendment rights. You republicans can't stand that I express myself differently from you. You don't believe that I deserve protections and rights as a citizen of this country. You don't believe that people be able to be gay or do drag or to read books. WTF are you talking about? 1a. Well, guns kill people but I realize that banning them aint going to work but I don't mind having some common sense rules to keep really bad people away from them.

2. You mean that tax breaks that caused 3-4 trillion dollars in debt and are 85% going to the top 5% of the population? You mean those tax breaks that republicans won't work with biden to extend for the middle class? lol

3. I don't believe in those so I am also against the concept. But I seriously doubt anything like this will come to pass.

4. Violence in all its forms are wrong. We need to be peaceful and respectful. One that does wrong belongs in prison.

5. I am against illegals invading but am perfectly fine with legals coming here to stay. Again people need to be respectful of each other.

6. So you believe that the wealthy should be able to literally fuck over the lower and middle classes with price inflation? This is so wrong. We're better off when rent and housing prices are affordable for all. Most of these fence sitters would probably agree with me on this as they're likely lower to middle class and would be in the street if they vote your way.

“I’ll show you, I won’t vote for tougher baby killing laws, for lower taxes, for less regulation, for lower cost fuel, for a tighter border….INSTEAD, I’ll ‘kinda’ vote for higher taxes, more regulation, higher fuel, a wide open border and for Laken Riley‘s murder.”

dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth
TNHarley

Oh yes you do…you vote for it by not voting against it.

I do vote against it. Both major parties support unbridled immigration. Yeah, your beloved party talks a good game about it when they are not in power and cannot do anything, but when they are, nothing happens.

Why did the number of illegals crossing the border not go down under Trump till 2020 after COVID hit?

Why did Trump not ask for money for his beloved wall until the Dems took back the House?

You are such a rube, falling for their lies every time.

But you’re lying…you already said you voted for Biden because your wife told you to. Remember?

I remember clearly. What I wrote was that the matter of who won meant nothing to me and so I allowed her the choice. Regarding this fall, I've already indicated to her that I just might turn the whole menial task over to her. First though, I'll need to see what propositions will be on the ballot.

By the time I was 26, I figured these politicians had nothing to offer me. So between 1980 and 2016 I would register my indifference officially by voting 3rd party or for an independent. During that period in ten presidential elections, I voted for a Democrat once, a Republican twice and what I considered "none-of-the-above" seven times.

Somebody on the board here before 2020 indicated I was casting a wasted vote. I saw the point and decided from now on I'd allow the pick to be made by somebody who cared whenever I didn't.

I figure we must have differing concepts of being a fence sitter. I take it as being apathetic about the given choices. With this fall's election it'll be nine out of the last twelve were I've held that apathy.

Last edited:
I remember clearly. What I wrote was that the matter of who won meant nothing to me and so I allowed her the choice. Regarding this fall, I've already indicated to her that I just might turn the whole menial task over to her. First though, I'll need to see what propositions will be on the ballot.

By the time I was 26, I figured these politicians had nothing to offer me. So between 1980 and 2016 I would register my indifference officially by voting 3rd party or for an independent. During that period in ten presidential elections, I voted for a Democrat once, a Republican twice and what I considered "none-of-the-above" seven times.

Somebody on the board here before 2020 indicated I was casting a wasted vote. I saw the point and decided from now on I'd allow the pick to be made by somebody who cared whenever I didn't.

I figure we must have differing concepts of being a fence sitter. I take it as being apathetic about the given choices. With this fall's election it'll be nine out of the last twelve were I've held that apathy.
Fence sitters usually end up with sore testicles. Good luck.

1711628112694.png

Hamas endorses Biden.

Therefore Biden is a terrorist and Antisemite.

I vote against that.

Forum List

Back