How Long Must We Endure These Ridiculous People?

"How Long Must We Endure These Ridiculous People?"

Liberals ?
As long as it takes to drag every one of them to Canada. A long time.

To open that link and view that gaggle of buffoon makes me physically ill. The system is broken. They are 1/2 in charge of $4T, confiscate, take cut, distribute. Land O Goshen!

I would not hire most of them to clean floors. They vote their own raise! RINO no better. How to stop it? Reduce it? WTH!

LOL A long time, boys. When Hillary finishes her two terms, if you silly asses are still in control of the GOP, the President in '24 will be a Dem.

LOL A long time, boys. When Hillary finishes her two terms, if you silly asses are still in control of the GOP, the President in '24 will be a Dem.

And then in 2030 there wont be a country to elect anyone the President of any more.

And then in 2030 there wont be a country to elect anyone the President of any more.
LOL How many times have I heard that in my life? Way too many, and the good ol' US just keeps on going on.

Democrats have every right to start demanding publicity and pushing for action on gun control. The more Ryan says no to these minor, highly popular proposals to control gun ownership, the worse he makes Republicans in general look. Not good. Republicans want this, too. 92% of Americans. That's a lot of Republicans. Let the legislation be discussed and voted on, at least.
Another Republican "We plan to sit on our hands indefinitely." Supreme Court justice, now guns. tsk tsk tsk

Same as the repubs are history, same for dems. hysterics from both sides

Trump will nuke the world,just to funny.

Democrats have every right to start demanding publicity and pushing for action on gun control. The more Ryan says no to these minor, highly popular proposals to control gun ownership, the worse he makes Republicans in general look. Not good. Republicans want this, too. 92% of Americans. That's a lot of Republicans. Let the legislation be discussed and voted on, at least.
Another Republican "We plan to sit on our hands indefinitely." Supreme Court justice, now guns. tsk tsk tsk
So what's your favorite flavor of gun control,a firm grip,or more laws?
If more laws how would they work,and who gets to give up a constitutional right to enact said laws?

LOL How many times have I heard that in my life? Way too many, and the good ol' US just keeps on going on.
Oh! You think we are united? Shows how dumb you are.

So much of that sounds like terroristic threatening. Certainly strongly enough that these people should immediately be added the the no-fly list - just as a precaution. America should not have to wait until January for that to be done!

Typical leftists. Whine until they get what they want.

Keep whining, love it.

2cs8bjl.jpg

So what's your favorite flavor of gun control,a firm grip,or more laws?
If more laws how would they work,and who gets to give up a constitutional right to enact said laws?
So what's a "Guest," as opposed to the rest of us?
I want all semi-automatic weapons and detachable magazines BANNED in this country. I want our government to stop fiddling around arresting pot traffickers and get going on confiscating illegal weapons with a vengeance. I want laws all over the country similar to the recent California law that allows a friend or acquaintance to report an armed individual behaving in an "unhinged" manner, and allows L.E. to take the gun until they investigate said report.
Since you asked.

Forum List

Back