How long until the Climate Cult re-appears, now that there's hot weather?

CrazyTrader55

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
HEAT WAVE is hitting the eastern U.S. and even I'll admit, it's bad this time. My house temperature in the living room is 93 degrees as I type this, and I never remember it that high before.

But, you know what we can do about it?

Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

There's not a solution, not a politician, not a government mandate that's going to control the weather.

Learn to live with hotter temperatures, and a message to the left:

Leave your stinking hands off my freedoms.

Water vapor is by far the biggest GHG, not some tiny amounts of CO2.

See:

HEAT WAVE is hitting the eastern U.S. and even I'll admit, it's bad this time. My house temperature in the living room is 93 degrees as I type this, and I never remember it that high before.

There's not a solution, not a politician, not a government mandate that's going to control the weather.

. My house temperature in the living room is 93 degrees as I type this,
1719095524403.png

It went up to 100.6 here today.....95 now.

They said in the middle of the Shenandoah Valley it got up to 104.....It's always hotter there.

I think this is the worst of it....93 tomorrow.....Maybe a shower tonight.

Looks like high 80s/low 90s the next 10-days....You know, Summer.

The nonsense is in my youtube feed lol

If you follow local people as well as national weather services like The Weather Channel, they insert climate change as part of their spiel.

As the heat is killing this moron he states "leave your stinking hands off my freedoms".

As the heat is killing this moron he states "leave your stinking hands off my freedoms".
Yep. Exactly what I said. You are not going to control the weather, therefore don't take away my right to fly on an airplane, to drive a gas powered car, or to have an air conditioner if I want one. By the way I don't have central air which is why the temperature is so high, although we do have window AC units. Keep your hands off them.

Yep. Exactly what I said. You are not going to control the weather, therefore don't take away my right to fly on an airplane, to drive a gas powered car, or to have an air conditioner if I want one. By the way I don't have central air which is why the temperature is so high, although we do have window AC units. Keep your hands off them.
I've heard dying of excessive heat is very painful. I hope you suffer beyond what you can imagine.

Water vapor is by far the biggest GHG, not some tiny amounts of CO2.

See:

They are both greenhouse gases and while water vapor has the greatest effect, CO2 is not far behind at all. Water vapor produces about half of Earth's greenhouse warming while CO2 produces about one-third. Methane comes next.

The problem is that water vapor has NOT caused the warming we've experienced since the Industrial Revolution and we know that because it rains. Unlike all the other greenhouse gases, water vapor is precipitable: it will condense and fall to Earth under common atmospheric conditions. Thus the ONLY way that its total abundance in the atmosphere can be altered is to increase the temperature of the atmosphere. Thus water vapor increases as a response to global warming, it is not a cause.

The Hunga-Tonga explosion was an extraordinary event blasting huge amounts of water directly into the stratosphere. Even so, its effect on increased water vapor is short-lived and I would be amazed to see any discernible consequence in global temperature, particularly since the eruption also blasted enormous amounts of sulfate aerosols - a cooling agent - into the atmosphere.

See post 10 and that's only for starters.
...don't take away my right to fly on an airplane
We do not have a right to fly on airplanes. We have a right to unrestricted travel across state borders but there is no guarantee that it be by airplane or any other technology.
to drive a gas powered car
We have no right to drive a car, much less one with a specified power plant.
or to have an air conditioner if I want one
We have no right to air conditioning.
Keep your hands off them [window AC units].
No one in government has so much as hinted at taking anything from anyone.

Be all that as it may, the government does possess the authority to regulate air travel, even if those regulations lead to reduced availability. Fortunately for you, no one has even suggested legislation to do any such thing. I'm not saying it won't become an issue someday. Air travel represents a very large portion of the transportation sector GHG emissions and will eventually have to be dealt with. But, we have no right to air travel. It is a convenience for which we pay and since it is a public offering, the government has the authority and legal, ethical and moral responsibility to regulate the industry for the maximum benefit for the maximum number as it sees those things. The same can be said of automobiles.

I'm not sure why deniers so frequently suggest that the government wants to seize their air conditioners. They are certainly great energy hogs and some individuals leaning towards your way of thinking seem to think they're the only thing needed to address global warming. But aside from small amounts of Freon leakage from rapidly disappearing units not yet replaced by those with newer refrigerants, their only drawback is the energy they use. It's not uncommon for symptomatic treatments to worsen underlying causes and that's precisely what you've got here. But, again, we have no right to air conditioning.

We do not have a right to fly on airplanes. We have a right to unrestricted travel across state borders but there is no guarantee that it be by airplane or any other technology.

We have no right to drive a car, much less one with a specified power plant.

We have no right to air conditioning.

No one in government has so much as hinted at taking anything from anyone.

Be all that as it may, the government does possess the authority to regulate air travel, even if those regulations lead to reduced availability. Fortunately for you, no one has even suggested legislation to do any such thing. I'm not saying it won't become an issue someday. Air travel represents a very large portion of the transportation sector GHG emissions and will eventually have to be dealt with. But, we have no right to air travel. It is a convenience for which we pay and since it is a public offering, the government has the authority and legal, ethical and moral responsibility to regulate the industry for the maximum benefit for the maximum number as it sees those things. The same can be said of automobiles.

I'm not sure why deniers so frequently suggest that the government wants to seize their air conditioners. They are certainly great energy hogs and some individuals leaning towards your way of thinking seem to think they're the only thing needed to address global warming. But aside from small amounts of Freon leakage from rapidly disappearing units not yet replaced by those with newer refrigerants, their only drawback is the energy they use. It's not uncommon for symptomatic treatments to worsen underlying causes and that's precisely what you've got here. But, again, we have no right to air conditioning.
Your CC cult is BUSTED.

Forum List

Back