How long until the Climate Cult re-appears, now that there's hot weather?

Yeah, the panic platoon is out in force. The media, trying to drum up panic, is intent on changing public opinion from actual temperature to "feels like." That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. "Feels Like?" To who? 90 degrees is 90 degrees. If an old person feels it, they may be more affected than a healthy seven year old, but it is still 90 degrees. I don't ever remember even mentioning heat in the southwest unless temps reached 104+ and then it was, "meh, its summer in the desert."

HEAT WAVE is hitting the eastern U.S. and even I'll admit, it's bad this time. My house temperature in the living room is 93 degrees as I type this, and I never remember it that high before.

But, you know what we can do about it?

Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

There's not a solution, not a politician, not a government mandate that's going to control the weather.

Learn to live with hotter temperatures, and a message to the left:

Leave your stinking hands off my freedoms.

Annoying blood-suckers like climate change cultists, ticks, and mosquitoes always appear when the weather gets hot.

HEAT WAVE is hitting the eastern U.S. and even I'll admit, it's bad this time. My house temperature in the living room is 93 degrees as I type this, and I never remember it that high before.

There's not a solution, not a politician, not a government mandate that's going to control the weather.

And just what are your “freedoms” that you think someone wants to put their hands?

The left is millions of people. Are all of them involved or maybe a few? There’s a certain laugh-ability when individuals on the refer to “the left” as a generality.

There’s a certain laugh-ability when individuals on the refer to “the left” as a generality.
If recent events (last seven years) are any indication, the left consistently marches lock step with whatever insanity their commie leaders direct them.

Just fossil fuels, small IC engines in CA, mandates of no ICE vehicles by 2035, banning of LPG appliances.
No one has taken fossil fuels from anyone. California is not going to take anything from anyone, they will simply be unable to buy new gasoline-powered mowers, string trimmers, blowers and a few other small tools, manufactured after 01 Jan 2024. There will be no prohibition on using gas powered equipment you already own. There is no prohibition on you going out of state to buy gas powered equipment and using it at home. There were funds to help people make the transition but they're already almost completely exhausted.

The planned bans on ICE powered vehicles and LPG appliances have the same qualifications. No one is going to take your car away from you. No one is going to take your gas oven away from you. And the government of California is completely within its rights to do these things and they are violating NO ONE'S Constitutional rights in any way.
Wake up and quit lying.
I don't lie. Like any other human, I occasionally make mistakes. When I do so and either notice myself or am so informed, I admit it and apologize. But I don't lie.

As the heat is killing this moron he states "leave your stinking hands off my freedoms".
You're saying that the earth is having a "heat wave". Let's consider the difference between weather and climate. Let's understand that the earth's orbit is reaching its aphelion right now. This means that the earth is getting about ten percent less of the sun's radiation. If the greenhouse theory was correct then I'd have thought that the emphasis would be when there's more radiation for the greenhouse to gather -- in January.

Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

You don't have air conditioning? How in the hell can you be in your house when it is 93 in there?

Edit: I see you got the window unit. I couldn't live in that kind of heat.

Enjoy!

cbe240618c.jpg

You're saying that the earth is having a "heat wave". Let's consider the difference between weather and climate. Let's understand that the earth's orbit is reaching its aphelion right now. This means that the earth is getting about ten percent less of the sun's radiation. If the greenhouse theory was correct then I'd have thought that the emphasis would be when there's more radiation for the greenhouse to gather -- in January.
Derp derp derp

Free to die of heatstroke.

I'd get a window ac unit

Forum List

Back