chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Place your bets.
  2. I give in 60 days, before shived.
  3. What say you?
  4. Cohen to prison Monday. Ex-officials say the 'rat' should watch his back.
  5. from site: "Michael Cohen, 53, is due to report Monday to the Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville to start a three-year sentence for tax evasion, lying to Congress and campaign finance crimes."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
'rat' ?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better watch out- it's only gold plated!

1550853721456-donaldcorleone2.jpeg

Wait how did Cohen only get 3 years, Pelosi said lying to congress is 5 years. I thought Cummings was going to nail Cohen to the cross for lying...

Wait how did Cohen only get 3 years, Pelosi said lying to congress is 5 years. I thought Cummings was going to nail Cohen to the cross for lying...

because of his cooperating with mueller - he got some timed shaved off.

<snip>Michael Cohen, 53, is due to report Monday to the Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville for lying to Congress.

Apparently lying to Congress is a far more serious crime than lying to the FBI about mishandling sensitive, secret government intelligence because Hillary is still walking around a free woman!

<snip>Michael Cohen, 53, is due to report Monday to the Federal Correctional Institution, Otisville for lying to Congress.

Apparently lying to Congress is a far more serious crime than lying to the FBI about mishandling sensitive, secret government intelligence because Hillary is still walking around a free woman!

Yeah but she has category 10 butthurt over getting crushed by Trump in the election.

For now

nothing happens to Cohen in prison -

protection was probably a big part of his deal that went along with sentence reduction -

poor RW knuckledraggers never can think outside the box ...

Sorry bout that,

1. Lawyers don't get their property raided, which he got everything raided at same time.
  2. So the FBI colluded with *RAT BOY*, telling them he had the goods on the President of the United States.
  3. Which most of the goods he had were Attorney Client Privilege.
  4. Still its collusion.
  5. Trumped up media frenzy, in order to produce shock, all ramped up by who else??? *RAT BOY*, to bring down President Trump.
  6. He only got his own titties in a twist, and must check into the slammer.
  7. No one feels bad for the new John Wilkes Booth.
  8. Can he survive this, I highly doubt it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back