HOW LOW WILL HE GO? The Comrade plays Limbo

Liberals stay fixated on polls because it keeps their artificial bubble full of happy gas.

It's part of the silent coup. The leftist media doesn't even care anymore if what they report is true or not, the left polls mostly its own to get the results they want, and they stage a witch hunt looking for things that aren't there. It's all part of the plan to accomplish two things:

1. Prevent Trump from making America Great, because they know he will.

2. Keep their butthurt and still crying base from slipping into a coma.

Lie on national TV, lie with staistics, lie with fake polls, it never matters to the left because their agenda justifies whatever they have to do or say.
Only dictators want to suppress the free press. Only supporters of dictators go along with the sublimation of information going out to the American people.
The press is accurate 95% of the time whereas Trump has been proven to be a pathological liar..
Over 1000 lies documented in 7 months but you're too much a coward to admit it..

You know, the longer he goes without actually doing anything, the more support erodes from his base. He still hasn't built a wall, Obamacare is still the law of the land, and it's kinda doubtful that he's going to be able to do any kind of tax reform.

Nope, pretty sure that he's gonna still be in the same place he's currently at, only with a lower approval rating in a year, that is, if he's still POTUS.

He's the lowest rated because they poll leftists.

Haven't you figured that out yet?
Yeah no righties ever get polled. Lmao
I see you've worked very hard in achieving total stupidity..

Stupid, is believing polls after they have been so consistently wrong, but you snowflakes need something, anything, to keep your fantasy world alive so you poll each other and feel better.
Earth to idiot. Polls are usually accurate. They weren't in November because of the incredible factors of Russian involvement and Comey's announcement 10 days before the election.

You fail to take into account the long history of accurate ( but not perfect) polling.

Lol, what about the polls that said your pajama boy was going to win in Atlanta? He lost to a terrible GOP candidate.

You go on and live and die by your polls, it'll be fun to watch you crash and burn AGAIN.
Idiot doesn't know Trump has already crashed and burned and has lost over 15% of the people that voted for him.
He lost millions after his Charlottesville face plant.
He will be primaried in 2020 with a sane competent republican.
His insults won't work this time.
America has seen up close and personal how he's unfit for the job.

I never tire of the weeping, and gnashing of teeth, from the tormented leftists. Waited 8 long years for this shit... Boy was it worth it! Tenfold, what I ever imagined it'd be...

Stupid, is believing polls after they have been so consistently wrong, but you snowflakes need something, anything, to keep your fantasy world alive so you poll each other and feel better.
Earth to idiot. Polls are usually accurate. They weren't in November because of the incredible factors of Russian involvement and Comey's announcement 10 days before the election.

You fail to take into account the long history of accurate ( but not perfect) polling.

Lol, what about the polls that said your pajama boy was going to win in Atlanta? He lost to a terrible GOP candidate.

You go on and live and die by your polls, it'll be fun to watch you crash and burn AGAIN.
Idiot doesn't know Trump has already crashed and burned and has lost over 15% of the people that voted for him.
Tell us more. How has this presidency effected your personal life heretofore?

I never tire of the weeping, and gnashing of teeth, from the tormented leftists. Waited 8 long years for this shit... Boy was it worth it! Tenfold, what I ever imagined it'd be...

So, in your opinion, it's okay if the country goes down the tubes, just as long as the leftists are upset? Real patriotic of ya.

Liberals stay fixated on polls because it keeps their artificial bubble full of happy gas.

It's part of the silent coup. The leftist media doesn't even care anymore if what they report is true or not, the left polls mostly its own to get the results they want, and they stage a witch hunt looking for things that aren't there. It's all part of the plan to accomplish two things:

Lie on national TV, lie with staistics, lie with fake polls, it never matters to the left because their agenda justifies whatever they have to do or say.
Only dictators want to suppress the free press. Only supporters of dictators go along with the sublimation of information going out to the American people.
The press is accurate 95% of the time whereas Trump has been proven to be a pathological liar..
Over 1000 lies documented in 7 months but you're too much a coward to admit it..

Nobody wants to suppress the press. It's only the left that wants to suppress speech.

The press has been lying non stop since Trump got elected. Examples of those lies have been posted in many threads here in this board.

All of a sudden your left wing hypocrites care about lies after 0bama lied to this country for 8 years straight.

You are a butthurt nitwit snowflake. You have to surround yourself with lies because reality always disagrees with you. No matter how many times you get bitch slapped, you cannot abandon the bull shit you have believed for your whole life.

Must suck to be you.

IMG_0096.JPG

You nor Trump can't stand that President Obama is still beloved in this country by a large % of people.
Obama would have easily won in Nov if he could run.
No president, even Millhouse, ever had such low presidential approval ratings this early in his presidency.
How many presidents have faced millions talking about impeachment only 7 months in?
None.
Zero.
Keep backing your lame duck incompetent and you'll go down with the ship with him.

That's just another lie you tell yourself to keep your fragile sanity. It doesn't change reality and it never will.

So, in your opinion, it's okay if the country goes down the tubes, just as long as the leftists are upset? Real patriotic of ya.
How far down the tubes... From your perspective; has the Trump presidency carried us?

View attachment 147224

You nor Trump can't stand that President Obama is still beloved in this country by a large % of people.
No president, even Millhouse, ever had such low presidential approval ratings this early in his presidency.
How many presidents have faced millions talking about impeachment only 7 months in?
None.
Zero.
Keep backing your lame duck incompetent and you'll go down with the ship with him.

Memes, polls, and lies are all that is keeping you from losing your grip on sanity. It's going to really suck for you these next six years or so. Can't honestly say I feel sorry for you though.

Nobody wants to suppress the press. It's only the left that wants to suppress speech.

The press has been lying non stop since Trump got elected. Examples of those lies have been posted in many threads here in this board.

All of a sudden your left wing hypocrites care about lies after 0bama lied to this country for 8 years straight.

You are a butthurt nitwit snowflake. You have to surround yourself with lies because reality always disagrees with you. No matter how many times you get bitch slapped, you cannot abandon the bull shit you have believed for your whole life.

Must suck to be you.
Lmao. Does videotape lie?
We have caught him on film lying over a 1000 times.
Yet you're not man enough to admit it.
Why do you think there's STILL so many leaks coming out of the WH and dropped right on the press' laps?
They're appalled with how dysfunctional and incompetent he is.
Yet you blame the press. Ha!
Thanks for admitting you're going down with this corrupt ship.

How far down the tubes... From your perspective; has the Trump presidency carried us?

Well, first off there's the fact that he hasn't accomplished any of his campaign promises.

And then there's the fact that our standing with our allies has gone down a bit because other leaders don't trust Trump.

Wanna talk about how Trump is governing via Executive Orders? I thought you guys hated it when Obama did it.

Must suck to be you.
Lmao. Does videotape lie?
We have caught him on film lying over a 1000 times.
Yet you're not man enough to admit it.
Why do you think there's STILL so many leaks coming out of the WH and dropped right on the press' laps?
They're appalled with how dysfunctional and incompetent he is.
Yet you blame the press. Ha!
Thanks for admitting you're going down with this corrupt ship.

In top of all your severe handicaps, you are also illiterate. Look at my post, tell me where I said that Trump didn't lie.

Your stupidity is getting tiresome dude. Come up with something at least halfway intelligent or I'll just have to give up on your dumb ass.

Leftists are the only ones home during the day to answer the phone.
The rest of us are busy working, paying taxes for them to stay at home.

View attachment 147224

None.
Zero.

Memes, polls, and lies are all that is keeping you from losing your grip on sanity. It's going to really suck for you these next six years or so. Can't honestly say I feel sorry for you though.
Funny you still have no idea what's going on.
Take your nose out of Breitbart and Fox to see what's really happening.
Your meme that all polls are always wrong reeks of someone afraid of the truth.
Everyone sees this guy is not fit in any way for the job. Has no desire to learn either.
The harder Kelly tries to rein him in, the more he rebels with more stupid shit.
It's no secret anymore that this guy is toast

Well, first off there's the fact that he hasn't accomplished any of his campaign promises.

And then there's the fact that our standing with our allies has gone down a bit because other leaders don't trust Trump.

Wanna talk about how Trump is governing via Executive Orders? I thought you guys hated it when Obama did it.

We certainly did, but it was more because of WHAT his orders were. Trump is eliminating those destructive orders. That's a good thing.

See? Not hard to understand.

View attachment 147224

None.
Zero.

Funny you still have no idea what's going on.
Take your nose out of Breitbart and Fox to see what's really happening.
Your meme that all polls are always wrong reeks of someone afraid of the truth.
Everyone sees this guy is not fit in any way for the job. Has no desire to learn either.
The harder Kelly tries to rein him in, the more he rebels with more stupid shit.
It's no secret anymore that this guy is toast

What meme was that again? I don't recall posting a meme that said polls are always wrong.

Admit it, you have been lying so much for so long now that you cannot tell what is real and what isn't. You should seek help.

Who said " Obama doesn't know how to govern if all he does is sign executive orders? "
Everything this incompetent boob has said has come back to kick himself in the ass.

" I'm going to repeal and replace OC on DAY ONE and replace it with something better."

" Mexico is going to pay for the wall."

Onand on the bullshit promises get blown up one by one.
DEPLORABLES reactions?
He'll win easily in 2020. Lol
Proving once again trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.

DT: I love my uneducated base.

Forum List

Back