How low will ratings be for NFL debut

Not sure about the ratings. I enjoyed watching the football game last night.
View attachment 387612

It was good to see football again. Sorry you're upset and "make internet mad".
I wish we Were seeing football and not a disguised attack stating that we don’t know that black lives matter.

Looked like football to me. The Texicans had a 7-0 lead and then got completely out coached, out played, and out classed. Just like they have done for 20 years.

View attachment 387612

I wish we Were seeing football and not a disguised attack stating that we don’t know that black lives matter.

Looked like football to me. The Texicans had a 7-0 lead and then got completely out coached, out played, and out classed. Just like they have done for 20 years.
Yeah and absolutely no one is talking about the game. No one.
The NFL had a supreme opportunity that they blasted shut.
They could have made an anouncement something like "The year 2020 has challenged us as a people like never before, we struggle, we need a sense of normalcy... and today let's put the problems aside if just for a few hours and enjoy today's game"... never claimed to be a poet.. but you get it. THis would have had the crowd going wild and just might have brought back some fans they have lost the past few years.... but no.. they once again assumed they know what people want.... and boy were they wrong.

Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
Still though I think they will be down 40%
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.
Scew the NFL. Millionaries kneeling trying to make us all feel guilty. Fuck them...... I hope they go bankrupt.
..not only that, they are saying FU to white/latino/Asian lives

View attachment 387612

Yet here we are talking about the game.

Some people, such as yourself, are only content when they are under attack so you make up these fantasies where you're the victim...everytime.

Someone kneeling for the national anthem is an "attack" on whatever it is you say you care about.
A slogan on a helmet or commercials during the broadcast are an "attack"
Messages on cleats are an "attack"

Grow the fuck up.

Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
Still though I think they will be down 40%
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.
Scew the NFL. Millionaries kneeling trying to make us all feel guilty. Fuck them...... I hope they go bankrupt.
..not only that, they are saying FU to white/latino/Asian lives

Show me someone white or asian that a cop has put 7 slugs in his back.

Listen to what idiots sound like.

WTF do they mean BOTH National Anthems? The only time two National Anthems are permissible is if the teams are playing in a foreign country, This shit about a black national anthem is ridiculous. You have to have a country before you have a national anthem/

View attachment 387612

Some people, such as yourself, are only content when they are under attack so you make up these fantasies where you're the victim...everytime.

Someone kneeling for the national anthem is an "attack" on whatever it is you say you care about.

Grow the fuck up.
No
Once again you completely lose the point.
But, you do that on a daily basis

Damn you !!
They spit in your face ,and yet , you still watch

She's lying that she watched. She doesn't even know who played.

LOL...I started a thread on it shit brains. Damn you're dumb.

You didn't started this thread, shitstain.

Do you think that people sit around just waiting for you to open a thread because that can prove you watched the game?

Damn you !!

Candy corn is not very lady like !!!

Find liberal "lady" that is...

View attachment 387612

Grow the fuck up.
No
Once again you completely lose the point.
But, you do that on a daily basis

You deny that you're wildly overstating the seriousness of an athlete kneeling during a national anthem?

In 1968 2 black athletes put their fists into the air on the medal stand at the 68 olympics during the Star Spangled banner. Against all odds the nation recovered. Christ...you're such a pussy.

Damn you !!

You didn't started this thread, shitstain.

Do you think that people sit around just waiting for you to open a thread because that can prove you watched the game?

"didn't started"....LOL Damn you're dumb.

Forum List

Back