How low will ratings be for NFL debut

They banned indian costumes/ headdresses and require masks. Looks like the NFL is all about the players instead of the fans; ie, customers. Fuck the NFL.

What a shitty game ... I don't mind the Chiefs ... but I thought the Texans would have given them a better game ...

Oh well ... in a few weeks I think the games will be crisper ...

If the anti-racist rhetoric offends you ... then we all know what's most important to you ...

GO FORTY-NINERS ...
When I watch football, football is important to me. Nothing else.

Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
Still though I think they will be down 40%
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.

Saw a recent report that said less than 20% of pro athletes are registered to vote.
They are disconnected from reality. 85% of them are uneducated and one step away from being criminals absent their extreme athletic talent ,
The NFL has decided to pander to
The emotive thug element.
Still wonder why Blacks rarely get on Boards of Directors?

Why is it so fascinating to watch grown adult men play kids games?

i could not care less about what any of these fools do, say or the results of theikid games.

Fuck all pro spectator sports.

get out and be your own sportsman.

WTF is black national anthem?
Oh say did you steal, that bling with appeal
What so loudly we rail at the white mans last scheming ,
The riots red glare, the bombs bursting upstairs, gave proof thru the night that our Hoax is still there.

Last edited:

Listen to what idiots sound like.

I'm sure Steve Ross is absolutely delighted about this

HAHA!!!
Yeah... again shows how much they live in a bubble.
"We are not puppets, so we will stay inside while national anthem plays".... but first we want to spend five minutes and make a video so we can all virtue signal and show how awesome we are!.

Fuck you guys.... you are all multi-millionaires for playing a damn game!!
You are entertainers. That is your only job. Stop entertaining and we stop watching dumbasses.
Not only are you morons looking a gift horse in the mouth...you are spitting into it while you look.
We don't care about your opinions.
We don't care what you think of current issues, right or wrong.
We don't care about your thoughts, and don't want you to tell us what you think is important .
Just play the fucking game. And be grateful you make $millions doing it..

Last edited:
Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.

Saw a recent report that said less than 20% of pro athletes are registered to vote.
That’s because they can’t read.

They can count.
Only up to ten with their shoes on (12 in WV).

If any conservatives here are still watching the National Felons League then you should be ashamed of yourself

Unless we have a plane crash ..I won’t even look at the standings

They can count.

.....and yet they have more cheese than you do.

They can count.

Does that mean we wont be hearing about blacks making less than whites anymore?

They can count.

And Rodney King was wealthier than you.

Not sure about the ratings. I enjoyed watching the football game last night.

Listen to what idiots sound like.

I'm sure Steve Ross is absolutely delighted about this

HAHA!!!
Yeah... again shows how much they live in a bubble.
"We are not puppets, so we will stay inside while national anthem plays".... but first we want to spend five minutes and make a video so we can all virtue signal and show how awesome we are!.

Fuck you guys.... you are all multi-millionaires for playing a damn game!!
You are entertainers. That is your only job. Stop entertaining and we stop watching dumbasses.
Not only are you morons looking a gift horse in the mouth...you are spitting into it while you look.
We don't care about your opinions.
We don't care what you think of current issues, right or wrong.
We don't care about your thoughts, and don't want you to tell us what you think is important .
Just play the fucking game. And be grateful you make $millions doing it..

Sounds like you need a hug. PS: They don't care what you think.

If any conservatives here are still watching the National Felons League then you should be ashamed of yourself
First time since 70s I did not watch opener and won’t first weekend. There are a lot of us. THIS Is a peaceful protest
I will not even watch the playoffs !!! This will be the first time I have not watched the playoffs

What will the NFL and NBA do next year ??
Burn a US flag before every game ???

Forum List

Back