How low will ratings be for NFL debut

last I checked ratings in the NBA are down 30%. I read that there were owners against the idea of brandishing Black Lives Matter on jerseys and on the parquet floor. The players maybe are too stupid to realize the type of organization the league is trying to sanitize, but the owners should have known better

I think the owners know they can absorb a bad season without to much difficulty and they think it's going to be over next year.
I'd bet there's going to be a come to Jesus moment where the owners,coaches and the powers that be tell the players during the off season to knock their shit off or no one gets paid.

last I checked ratings in the NBA are down 30%. I read that there were owners against the idea of brandishing Black Lives Matter on jerseys and on the parquet floor. The players maybe are too stupid to realize the type of organization the league is trying to sanitize, but the owners should have known better

I think the owners know they can absorb a bad season without to much difficulty and they think it's going to be over next year.
I'd bet there's going to be a come to Jesus moment where the owners,coaches and the powers that be tell the players during the off season to knock their shit off or no one gets paid.

Perhaps, but the owners acted like a bunch of pussies. They should have told the players BLM is a radical organization and we’re not going to satanize them. The owners cowered because they were afraid of being called racists.

Perhaps, but the owners acted like a bunch of pussies. They should have told the players BLM is a radical organization and we’re not going to satanize them. The owners cowered because they were afraid of being called racists.

Oh I agree they pussed out.
They should have went with"this is a financial decision" end of story and not supported this shit.

Oh I agree they pussed out.
They should have went with"this is a financial decision" end of story and not supported this shit.

If they would have went to war with the players it would have benefited them in the long run

My entire week has been planned around Thursday Night Football ... my Sundays are booked solid through February ...

Yeah, sucks when your team is a bunch of losers ... but at least give them the first week ...
You're gonna be disappointed, the super bowl Champs cannot sell 16,000 tickets. The NFL is dead.

The owners are between a rock and a hard place. If not for the pure greed, stealing money from taxpayers, and lengthening games by almost an hour I would feel sorry for them.

My entire week has been planned around Thursday Night Football ... my Sundays are booked solid through February ...

Yeah, sucks when your team is a bunch of losers ... but at least give them the first week ...
You're gonna be disappointed, the super bowl Champs cannot sell 16,000 tickets. The NFL is dead.
They banned indian costumes/ headdresses and require masks. Looks like the NFL is all about the players instead of the fans; ie, customers. Fuck the NFL.

The players are saying they want the owners to use their wealth to buy justice for them. Do they realize how stupid they sound? Then they say they don’t want anymore symbolic gestures, only to follow up with more symbolic gestures. These guys are brain dead

Vegas based gambling networks are spending a lot of money on ads designed to sucker kids as well as degenerate gamblers into internet NBA gambling sites. "Just give us your credit card number and rake in the cash". Yeah right

They banned indian costumes/ headdresses and require masks. Looks like the NFL is all about the players instead of the fans; ie, customers. Fuck the NFL.

What a shitty game ... I don't mind the Chiefs ... but I thought the Texans would have given them a better game ...

Oh well ... in a few weeks I think the games will be crisper ...

If the anti-racist rhetoric offends you ... then we all know what's most important to you ...

GO FORTY-NINERS ...

What a shitty game ... I don't mind the Chiefs ... but I thought the Texans would have given them a better game ...

Oh well ... in a few weeks I think the games will be crisper ...

If the anti-racist rhetoric offends you ... then we all know what's most important to you ...

GO FORTY-NINERS ...

There is no "anti-racist rhetoric happening.

The NFL is dead to the employable, productive half of the country. They'll soon have sponsor's jerseys from starbucks and tyrone's plumbing like we did in Little League. I'm deep in Cowboys country and, admittedly, most of us laugh and ridicule their haplessness.... now we just don't care.

Fans were doing the Tomahawk Chop as a sign of unity with their sports team.

You know, the one they paid to watch play a game.

Shows how fed up folks are with partisan politics being shoved down their throats.

Now ratings have gone the way of polls which is trying to influence opinion rather than report opinion.
Still though I think they will be down 40%
The life and joy has been sucked out of Americans which is exactly what libs wanted. We don’t want to be “entertained” by guys one step from being criminals absent their athletic talent. They think we are supposed to pay for their misguided protests and then later sit back and be entertained. Let’s see how the numbers come out, as fudged as they may be.

Saw a recent report that said less than 20% of pro athletes are registered to vote.
That’s because they can’t read.

They can count.

Forum List

Back