How many active duty, retired and aspiring cops are there? Will any of them vote Democrat?

because you lost the debate.

There is no debate. You said you don't like police and want them changed. You want something different. You haven't said specifically what or how you want them changed.

There really is nothing to discuss with someone who wants something, but doesn't know what.

There is no debate. You said you don't like police and want them changed. You want something different. You haven't said specifically what or how you want them changed.

There really is nothing to discuss with someone who wants something, but doesn't know what.
If there’s nothing to discuss, why do you feel compelled to argue with me and keep losing?

Will we be outsourcing local police forces to Wal Mart?

They'd probably do a better job.

Well then, why no Leftist outrage over the number of wetbacks maiming, raping and killing Americans?
Are you cherry picking? How do you decide when to get emotional over killings and or brutality?

Naw, man, that gal you were stalking going for a Mexican dude is not a crisis, buddy.

Now, I'll admit, the police do have an image problem right now. The number of wrongful killings probably is only a small percentage of the 1000 people the cops kill every year (more than are killed by undocumented immigrants). We should hear more about the cops who run into burning buildings to save people or the cop who talks a suicidal man off the ledge.

Now, I'll admit, the police do have an image problem right now. The number of wrongful killings probably is only a small percentage of the 1000 people the cops kill every year (more than are killed by undocumented immigrants). We should hear more about the cops who run into burning buildings to save people or the cop who talks a suicidal man off the ledge.

Hahaha...
The “image problem” they have is the same one they’ve always had.
Disgusting lowlife degenerate pieces of shits have always hated cops.

Hahaha...
The “image problem” they have is the same one they’ve always had.
Disgusting lowlife degenerate pieces of shits have always hated cops.

Tell me something, when a set of flashing lights appear in your rearview mirror, do you say, "Oh, boy, I get to interact with officer friendly today!!!" No, you are probably like most of us, wondering nervously what you did wrong, only to breathe a sigh of relief when he moves on to wherever he was going.

Now imagine you are a person of color, where you are more likely to be pulled over for no reason, and more likely to be mistreated.

That's the image problem cops have right now...

Tell me something, when a set of flashing lights appear in your rearview mirror, do you say, "Oh, boy, I get to interact with officer friendly today!!!" No, you are probably like most of us, wondering nervously what you did wrong, only to breathe a sigh of relief when he moves on to wherever he was going.

Now imagine you are a person of color, where you are more likely to be pulled over for no reason, and more likely to be mistreated.

That's the image problem cops have right now...

Hahaha...NEGATIVE
I’m never been the least bit concerned when being pulled over...never have been. I’m always respectful and compliant...I also always have a firearm on me, I’m quick to let them know. I’ve never once had an uncomfortable interaction with police. Weird how that works huh?

I'm not a cop, I don't care much for cops, but I guarantee you I like the cops a lot more than I like thugs.
In the past, cops have been somewhat more accountable for their violent actions and use of force than the average street thug, but that is no longer any guarantee these days.

Forum List

Back