How many active duty, retired and aspiring cops are there? Will any of them vote Democrat?

A police officer is allowed, by law, to restrict someone's liberty for the purposes of bringing them to court if they are suspected of committing an offense.

That is a well-established legal precept.

Police don't judge if your guilty or innocent, that is up to a court to decide.

Which isn't what I said. Elijah McClain had his civil rights violated and was killed over it. The police do NOT have a right to detain you for walking home from the store.

No, I was very clear, the camera on and off is controlled by the officer.

The cost of continuous recording would be prohibitive. Because of the cost of storage.
All they have to do is keep the cops cameras on at all times and direct stream it to the public . They would keep an eye on thing's

All they have to do is keep the cops cameras on at all times and direct stream it to the public . They would keep an eye on thing's

Can't do it ... privacy issue. Do you really want the entire Internet watching me type up your arrest report?

Cops are privy to a LOT of private information that you don't want your neighbors knowing about.

They do, actually. If they have reason to believe you have committed an offense.

I posted an example where they had NO reason to believe Elijah McClain had committed a crime. He told them to leave him alone that he was simply walking home and pointed out his home.

They jumped him and killed him.

So it's fair to say that together with the active-duty officers that the extended community of the blue wall it's probably somewhere between 4 and 5 million. I see no reason why Trump shouldn't get 90% of that vote.
Let's hear from the 10% then.

Richard(GA), retired LEO, fears for the future under Trump

Republican Voters Against Trump

Police unions are paid for by union fees from members. Not by the taxpayers. You can't 'defund them'.

AND why DEFUND THE POLICE is not a call do defund police unions.

Liberals lie. ALL THE TIME.

Breonna Taylor never got the opportunity resist.

Where did this man resist?

Ex-officer in Hawaii sentenced for making man lick urinal

I can do this all day.
Philandro Castillo was pulled over for having a "wide set nose" and was shot and killed for trying to obey the instructions the officer gave him.

It can be that also but you can't get rid of the union without disbanding the force first.

Some are indeed really bad people. If you read you will see where another has to go to prison because he made the decision to protect the bad officer as opposed to turning him in.

Ex-officer in Hawaii sentenced for making man lick urinal
Which isn't what I said. Elijah McClain had his civil rights violated and was killed over it. The police do NOT have a right to detain you for walking home from the store.
I posted an example where they had NO reason to believe Elijah McClain had committed a crime. He told them to leave him alone that he was simply walking home and pointed out his home.

They jumped him and killed him.

Is it odd that you can so easily cite cases of blacks killed by cops yet you haven’t given one example of a Caucasian killed the same way despite twice as many Caucasians being killed by cops?
Come on DaShawn...you’ve been programmed...you’re blind.
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

Is it odd that you can so easily cite cases of blacks killed by cops yet you haven’t given one example of a Caucasian killed the same way despite twice as many Caucasians being killed by cops?
Come on DaShawn...you’ve been programmed...you’re blind.
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

What if what you say is true? (it's not, I posted about a white homeless man being abused by the police right in this thread) But if it was true would that make unjustified killing of black men then acceptable?

What is sad is when white men are unjustifiably killed by the police for some reason people don't want to protest and it doesn't make the news. I believe that needs to change.

What if what you say is true? (it's not, I posted about a white homeless man being abused by the police right in this thread) But if it was true would that make unjustified killing of black men then acceptable?

What is sad is when white men are unjustifiably killed by the police for some reason people don't want to protest and it doesn't make the news. I believe that needs to change.

Let’s not be emotional, let’s analyze the numbers and think practically....what percentage of folks whom experience an interaction with police are “abused”?
I’ll stand by while you gather the data...I’m certain you have all the numbers...I can tell by your firmly planted position.

Let’s not be emotional, let’s analyze the numbers and think practically....what percentage of folks whom experience an interaction with police are “abused”?
I’ll stand by while you gather the data...I’m certain you have all the numbers...I can tell by your firmly planted position.

Numbers are irrelevant. Even if it is one time that is one time too many. Millions of people interact with their bank on a daily basis. We don't ignore the one who decides to rob a bank because well, that doesn't happen all that often.

Numbers are irrelevant. Even if it is one time that is one time too many. Millions of people interact with their bank on a daily basis. We don't ignore the one who decides to rob a bank because well, that doesn't happen all that often.

Well then, why no Leftist outrage over the number of wetbacks maiming, raping and killing Americans?
Are you cherry picking? How do you decide when to get emotional over killings and or brutality?

I encourage you to apply for a training position at one of the many police training academies around the country. Many of the instructors there are not police personnel.

Of course, you would have to have some qualification in training.
Silly. You have to keep trying to change the subject, because you lost the debate.

Well then, why no Leftist outrage over the number of wetbacks maiming, raping and killing Americans?
Are you cherry picking? How do you decide when to get emotional over killings and or brutality?

It's really difficult to try and discuss anything with you.

Weird.

Forum List

Back