How many Dems would support Gavin Newsom as an alternative to Biden?

We have something that pretends to be elections in this country.
When one of the two elected government bodies has just under 80% disapproval rating.
Say that again - 80% of the American people disapprove of both houses.
Yet - 96% were voted back in.
There is something wrong with this picture.
We have the dumbest most apathetic cynical voters in the modern world by far. And the Biggest ignoramuses in the Republican Party. Gerrymandering has made radicals much more likely.... And Murdoch Etcetera is the most disgraceful thing in our history....

Want to bet on which of the two would win in California?
I’d bet with you…we all know Mexifonia is full of desperate filthy foreigners and ignorant FEELZ based fools like John Edgar Slow Horses …they will always vote themselves further down the shitter. Nobody sane would ever vote for some woke white guilt whacko who has destroyed San Fagcisco and Mexifornia.

Newsom appeared on Hannity and held his own showing himself to be informed on the issues and willing to mix it up with the right.

How many Democrats would be willing to dump Biden for Newsom?

Kinda early for you to be sticking your nose up Newsom's rear.

Newsom and Desantis will be just fine in 2028. Biden has 82% approval with Democrats and his doctors who are actual real doctors not Trump doctors LOL, say he's just fine. His handlers should be taken out and shot however LOL

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated until the end of his presidency in 1921,

At this point, a cover-up began, led by Dr. Grayson and the presidentâs second wife, Edith. They thought that it would be best if Wilson was not informed of just how serious his condition truly was. When Dr. Grayson briefed the Cabinet, the question of succession came up but he refused to sign any official notice of disability. He also discouraged letting the public know the extent of the presidentâs condition (Weinstein suggests this reflected Edith Wilsonâs opinion).

Stay stupid.

I’d bet with you…we all know Mexifonia is full of desperate filthy foreigners and ignorant FEELZ based fools like John Edgar Slow Horses …they will always vote themselves further down the shitter. Nobody sane would ever vote for some woke white guilt whacko who has destroyed San Fagcisco and Mexifornia.
I blame the GOP for letting in so many easily bullied laborers and refusing to set up any organization with an ID card that would end this long term GOP problem.

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated until the end of his presidency in 1921,

At this point, a cover-up began, led by Dr. Grayson and the presidentâs second wife, Edith. They thought that it would be best if Wilson was not informed of just how serious his condition truly was. When Dr. Grayson briefed the Cabinet, the question of succession came up but he refused to sign any official notice of disability. He also discouraged letting the public know the extent of the presidentâs condition (Weinstein suggests this reflected Edith Wilsonâs opinion).

Stay stupid.
I know but that wouldn't be happening now...

No one is afraid of Trump. More than 50% of the GOP most likely to vote support the indictment. Trump is 'toast' electorally and legally.

I know but that wouldn't be happening now...
No you didn’t. No one is saying Biden has had a stroke you dope. But he’s clearly not as sharp as he once was and he was never that sharp to begin with. He’s lost more than a couple steps. I get it, your teams bench doesn’t seem all that deep but Ole Joe is old and it’s way past time he was put out to pasture.

Dark Brandon will still whip Trump if it comes to that.

But if Trump goes out of the picture, there is a small chance Dark Brandon will, too.

Newsom appeared on Hannity and held his own showing himself to be informed on the issues and willing to mix it up with the right.

How many Democrats would be willing to dump Biden for Newsom?

Holy shit I can see the high speed coast to coast train articles now

Reeeeeee we have to act now!

there you are with your jokes again....the constitution was writen by uber religious right if not then you agree that liberals owned lots of slaves like the founding fathers did

All men are created equal was the most liberal concept of the era

Forum List

Back