How many Dems would support Gavin Newsom as an alternative to Biden?

the largest factor is demafascsit policies.
You already said that. I asked you to back it up and you ended up stumbling around like a drunk idiot. You pointed to a quote that doesn’t say anything like that whatsoever.

You already said that. I asked you to back it up and you ended up stumbling around like a drunk idiot. You pointed to a quote that doesn’t say anything like that whatsoever.
i did i provide a link showing demand is dropping

Still no link.

It people are willing to pay that price, then that is going to set the price. This is basic economics.
people are willing to pay the price…hence why people are fleeing and demand is down…and prices are still going up

i backed it up with your own link…i actually read it you didn’t

i backed it up with your own link…i actually read it you didn’t

Here is your claim: “the largest factor is demafascsit policies.”

My link does not support that whatsoever.

I have a question for you. The housing prices in Hawaii are high. Are they high because of Democrat policies or because people are willing to spend more to be in Hawaii? Think carefully.

Of course it does. Those things drive up the price of housing.
No, they don’t. The biggest cost comes from the market. If people are willing to spend more, then that’s what drives up prices. That’s why houses in Hawaii cost more than houses in Mississippi.

Forum List

Back