How many girls have you kissed and how old are you?

Youre very convincing. You have convinced me I have dominated you so badly that in your eyes I must be white.
Its sad that in most every post you make skin color is mentioned.....especially when you are white pretending to be black...its kind of sick.....
I think its more sad you have been dominated to the point you have convinced yourself that I'm white in order to cope. :laugh:

Come to think of it, I had sex with more than 43 women by the time I was 24.

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

Time has a way of putting things into perspective.
Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!
Well, delusional Dale? Where's that quote? Here, lemme help you out...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed." ~ David Hogg, 2.20.2018

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting." ~ David Hogg, 3.26.2018

Well look at that … no wonder you refuse to quote Hogg denying he was on lockdown -- he never did. You're just as crazy as I said, delusional dale.

:dance:

In the interview of Hogg that I posted, he said that he couldn't believe there was another school shooting so he got on his bike and went to the school....dont get pissed at me for what he said.

:21:
LOL

Why would I be pissed at you for being crazy? I make fun of you because it’s entertaining. What he actually said was what I quoted; which included him saying he went back to the school at 6pm, hours after the shooting. You’re beyond crazy to think he ever denied being at school during the shooting. But then crazy is what you do. Here, check this out...

You said he lives in California — you were wrong.

You said he he denied being at the school during the shooting — you were wrong.

You said he went to Redondo Shores High school — you were wrong.

You said he appeared in the Redondo Shores yearbook — you were wrong.

You said he snuck into the school during the shooting — you were wrong.

You said his mother worked for CNN — you were wrong.

You said he didn’t attend Stoneman Douglas high school — you were wrong.

You said he graduated high school in 2015 — you were wrong.

You said he graduated from Redondo Shores high school — you were wrong.

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

Time has a way of putting things into perspective.
Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed." ~ David Hogg, 2.20.2018

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting." ~ David Hogg, 3.26.2018

Well look at that … no wonder you refuse to quote Hogg denying he was on lockdown -- he never did. You're just as crazy as I said, delusional dale.

In the interview of Hogg that I posted, he said that he couldn't believe there was another school shooting so he got on his bike and went to the school....dont get pissed at me for what he said.

LOL

Why would I be pissed at you for being crazy? I make fun of you because it’s entertaining. What he actually said was what I quoted; which included him saying he went back to the school at 6pm, hours after the shooting. You’re beyond crazy to think he ever denied being at school during the shooting. But then crazy is what you do. Here, check this out...

OH NO!!!! Here come that man again!!!!!

Attachments

• 1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
    1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
    578.1 KB · Views: 37

Hope this helps!

LOL

And still not denying he was on lockdown as you insanely believe. :eusa_doh:

You said he claimed to ride his bike to the school after hearing about the shooting — you were wrong.

Hope this helps!

LOL

You said he claimed to ride his bike to the school after hearing about the shooting — you were wrong.

His words are the tale of the tape, lil faun. He did live in California and his pic shows up on classmates.com as being a graduate of Redondo Shores HS in 2015. "Scoops" Hogg's interview where he is lying speaks volumes....volumes....no?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

His words are the tale of the tape, lil faun. He did live in California and his pic shows up on classmates.com as being a graduate of Redondo Shores HS in 2015. "Scoops" Hogg's interview where he is lying speaks volumes....volumes....no?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You poor, delusional nut, that he lived in California years ago had nothing whatsoever to do with the shooting in Florida. And anyone can post anyone else’s picture in classmates.com. You fell for such a sloppy hack because you really are as crazy as you seem. And there is no interview where you can demonstrate he lied. Like your delusional belief that he graduated from a California high school in 2015, you also deluded yourself into believing he said he only rode his bike to Douglas after hearing about the shooting — which he never even said. He said the “day of the shooting.” The shooting was over by 3pm and there was another 9 hours in “the day of the shooting.” He also said he rode to the school at 6pm, which confirms his statement about riding there “the day of the shooting.”

And get this, ya flaminin’ nut.... 6pm was well after the shooting. You’re crazier than dogshit to think he said he wasn’t on lockdown given he said he rode there at 6pm and given there is video demo of him on lockdown.

Forum List

Back