How many millions of government employees will President Trump fire?

Who else?

first.., he should ask for the resignations of the liberfucks on the S.C., then tell all the libertards receiving a Gvmt. pay check to find other work within 48 hrs. or be fired, then order Hitlery be prosecuted to the most extreme extent of the law then build a special prison (w/out A/C) just for her, Bubba, Cheltie and all their cohorts and admirers in Death Valley, feed them like the vile hyenas they are. :up:

hows that for starters?? :lmao:

USPS is the best thing since sliced Bread....UPS and FEDEX are cost prohibitive for small packages....tens of millions of us use USPS to ship our online sales for our businesses....

You will KILL business by killing USPS.

Large, heavier packages are fine with FEDX and UPS but smaller weight packages, from 1 ounce to 16 ounces are simply outrageous in prices and it costs MORE for shipping than the item you sold.
That's not true. USPS is typically cheaper for packages but it's only by a few bucks. Email has knocked the snot out of them and they need to accept reality and deal with it. At a minimum the delivery days should be shortened to 5 or even 4 days a week. Maybe twice a week.

The USPS is HORRIBLY antiquated. It's not designed to compete and job creation seems to be more important. hard to believe from a government agency, I know. I have regularly shipped my products to Guam and Hawaii. I had to filled out, by hand, a 5 part shipping label for every single box. As many as ten. I got smart and took enough blanks to do it at the shop ....but still. Label making software isn't that expensive, they could get it for free with Linux.

I think he needs to fire the entire "Manmade Global Climate Warming Change" infrastructure for starters.

Close the UN and sell it for condos

Also the BLS is chock-full of Democrat operatives who can't count...you're fired! 4% Unemployment? really?

Who else?

WRONG.png

The UN is not a federal agency.

Wishing misfortune upon others.

And they wonder why they get labeled as "Deplorable".

Trump plans to expand government hiring more gov employees.

You are correct. He plans a massive increase in military spending. He does not plan to pay for it.

Bigger military, bigger deficits. That's the standard issue Republican plan for the last 40 years...

...and they try to portray Trump as anti-establishment...lol

He'll just outsource all those positions to China and Mexico while telling all his retarded supporters how bad China and Mexico are fucking us. His support will only improve as he broadcasts The Apprentice: Supreme Court Edition. Dennis Rodman might win this time.
LOL

He's send all of our active duty military home (the Federal ones) and wet-lease the Russian Army as needed from Putin. ;)

You are correct. He plans a massive increase in military spending. He does not plan to pay for it.

Bigger military, bigger deficits. That's the standard issue Republican plan for the last 40 years...

...and they try to portray Trump as anti-establishment...lol
To do what? Fight Russia? Hardly. You forget Trump's not really a Republican.

I think he needs to fire the entire "Manmade Global Climate Warming Change" infrastructure for starters.

Close the UN and sell it for condos

Also the BLS is chock-full of Democrat operatives who can't count...you're fired! 4% Unemployment? really?

Who else?

The correct answer is "not enough"

Trump will work with Putin to make the USA the best place ever....
Believe me.

I don't know. Obummer and shrilary have been bending over for Putin since the very beginning.

I don't know. Obummer and shrilary have been bending over for Putin since the very beginning.
Obama is just lost when it comes to military stuff. The best military decisions he ever made were by taking the advice of those in the military.

Hillary? Underneath that pant suit she's just an anti-military Democrat who feels the military is a tool to be used, but doesn't give a shit how many die because they're all volunteers.

USPS is the best thing since sliced Bread....UPS and FEDEX are cost prohibitive for small packages....tens of millions of us use USPS to ship our online sales for our businesses....

You will KILL business by killing USPS.

Large, heavier packages are fine with FEDX and UPS but smaller weight packages, from 1 ounce to 16 ounces are simply outrageous in prices and it costs MORE for shipping than the item you sold.
Don't use logic with them....it's wasted.

Be careful with Republicans promising to cut the government workforce.

Your greatest leader promised to trim the fat but he nearly tripled Carter's federal workforce to fight his war on drugs and beef up the Pentagon.

The scary part is that most Republicans don't know this any more than they know that Bush and the Republican House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 4x.

The reason the Republican Party is such a mess is because their voters are so easily manipulated by self-proclaimed outsiders promising to tame Washington.

It's so sad to watch your side fall in and out of love with self-proclaimed outsiders.

We're begging you to be less trustworthy of people seeking high office.
Trump's not a Republican...and for the 1,027th time, the establishment Republicans hate him.

Forum List

Back