How many must die?

We have found ourselves in a terrible, no-win situation.

I wore a mask, and got vaccinated, not just for my own safety, but for that of my loved ones, friends, and anyone else I might come near.

I was more than happy to contribute my small share, as an American who knows it's about far more than just ME.

I wore a mask, and got vaccinated, not just for my own safety, but for that of my loved ones, friends, and anyone else I might come near.

I was more than happy to contribute my small share, as an American who knows it's about far more than just ME.
Jesus....LMAO!!!
Can you autofellate as well?
You sure sound like a guy who loves him some him.
This guy...lol!

Jesus....LMAO!!!
This guy...lol!
Your meltdown is appreciated.

Well, how many have died from the virus and how many have died from the vaccine?

Because the Zionist leftist alliance for treason keeps lying, it is hard to tell how many died because of Covid, but 30k max is a reasonable guess.

Vas has killed over 4K, and that is their number which we cannot trust and they would bias it down.

There is no Covid. Ignore it. Do not allow the Zionist left to make you part of the solution to the problem of human overpopulation....

Well, how many have died from the virus and how many have died from the vaccine?

Because the Zionist leftist alliance for treason keeps lying, it is hard to tell how many died because of Covid, but 30k max is a reasonable guess.

Vas has killed over 4K, and that is their number which we cannot trust and they would bias it down.

There is no Covid. Ignore it. Do not allow the Zionist left to make you part of the solution to the problem of human overpopulation....

Let's look at your post.

"Zionist leftist alliance"

"reasonable guess"

I mean, not only are you just making everything up, you're creating mythical groups who are responsible for it.

So that you can A) never be responsible for anything in your life, nothing is ever your fault and B) you're always right, because "the truth" is whatever the fuck you decide it is.

How utterly fucking ridiculous.

Let's look at your post.

"reasonable guess"

I mean, not only are you just making everything up, you're creating mythical groups who are responsible for it.

So that you can A) never be responsible for anything in your life, nothing is ever your fault and B) you're always right, because "the truth" is whatever the fuck you decide it is.

The CDC says your Zionist leftist alliance for treason was overstating Covid deaths by 93%, and only 7% of claimed Covid deaths were from Covid.

Utterly fucking ridiculous....

Your definition of a "Covid death" is a corpse peeled out of a car wreck which is then "tested" by your fraud test. The car accident did not kill him, Covid did.

Your side has zero credibility. The homO administrstation funded wuhan, and fauXI directed it.....

Let's look at your post.

"reasonable guess"

The CDC says your Zionist leftist alliance for treason was overstating Covid deaths by 93%, and only 7% of claimed Covid deaths were from Covid.

Your definition of a "Covid death" is a corpse peeled out of a car wreck which is then "tested" by your fraud test. The car accident did not kill him, Covid did.

Your side has zero credibility. The homO administrstation funded wuhan, and fauXI directed it.....

Surely the CDC is part of YOUR "Zionist leftist alliance"... seeing how they're the ones PRESENTING THE DAMN STATISTICS.

The reality is, if you use excess deaths, is that US excess deaths are higher even than the number of official covid deaths. So, even if the coronavirus isn't killing all these people, the coronavirus is indirectly killing all these people.

You’re mistaken. You contributed nothing.

Let's look at your post.

"reasonable guess"

Surely the CDC is part of YOUR "Zionist leftist alliance"... seeing how they're the ones PRESENTING THE DAMN STATISTICS.

The reality is, if you use excess deaths, is that US excess deaths are higher even than the number of official covid deaths. So, even if the coronavirus isn't killing all these people, the coronavirus is indirectly killing all these people.

Every once in a while an honest report comes out, either by honest people about to get fired, or because they were not up to speed on the scam.

Search for

NASA Antarctic ice growing

Jesus....LMAO!!!
This guy...lol!
Your meltdown is appreciated.
As is your narcissism.

For a virus 99.9% of those who contract it recover completely. It’s crazy. We’ve lost our collective minds.

Number of Deaths Reported After COVID Vaccines Jumps by More Than 2,000 in 1 Week, According to VAERS​

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 438,441 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 9,048 deaths and 41,015 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021.

Last edited:

Don't know how much longer they can hide it. Everyone know someone who knows SOMEone who was vaccine injured or who died from the vaccine or, at the very least, got very ill. A very close family member of mine had severe bleeding after the Moderna shot. Had she been pg she would have miscarried. This was long, long before those effects were known, btw. She got hers early bc she is in health care.

There are big problems. But like everything now, Everything Is a Lie.

I just can't wait til these eggheads around here in a few years say, yeah yeah, I always knew the vaccines were crap, yeah, I always knew.....

Sure ya did. Sure.

Forum List

Back