how many north korean prison camps will trump insist be closed down?

Trump doesn't care about Americans, unless they are billionaires. Why would he care about those people? It's crazy to even suggest it.

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?

Democrats are political ghetto landlords, they think of the poor as slaves to be manipulated for votes then dismissed as fodder for phony causes.

Bj7WQAlCQAA8e_8.jpg ..

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

Obama completely failed in North Korea while you and yours sucked his huevos.. Go back to sucking his huevos where you belong. All you have to offer up is 8 years of failure and fake news liberal whining..

Obama completely failed in North Korea while you and yours sucked his huevos.. Go back to sucking his huevos where you belong. All you have to offer up is 8 years of failure and fake news liberal whining..

And you think Trump has accomplished something? What?

Enjoy your piss poor attitude but do it without me.

Enjoy your piss poor attitude but do it without me.

Got it. You can't come up with anything.

Forum List

Back