how many north korean prison camps will trump insist be closed down?

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?

Democrats are political ghetto landlords, they think of the poor as slaves to be manipulated for votes then dismissed as fodder for phony causes.

View attachment 197903 ..
What does this slanderous nonsense have to do with the op?

Suddenly the left do a 180 and North Korea is an evil nation.
What a shameless liar you are. To we liberals, North Korea has always been an outlaw nation, a blemish on humanity.
------------------------------------- mornin OldRocks , President Trump is doing pretty good so far eh ??

That is why the Democrats are so angry. They have nothing to offer over past 18 years combined that can even vaguely approach what Trump has accomplished in 18 months.

I predict the midterms this time will be a major turning point for the United States.

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?

Democrats are political ghetto landlords, they think of the poor as slaves to be manipulated for votes then dismissed as fodder for phony causes.

View attachment 197903 ..
What does this slanderous nonsense have to do with the op?

Good point ..:lol:

The first thing Trump did was get our Americans released, dickbreatjh.
Lol, every president did that. Ususally without thanking and praising the criminal who took the hostages to start with.

Facts dude. The are important.

You think Kim would give up his nukes if we tried to force him to make nice to his people and give up on his prison system?
Doing it your way we would be forced between choosing to allowing him to have nukes or going to war with him and devastating the SK and NK continent.
Doing it your way without going to war against him would allow him the leverage he needs to blackmail us into anything he wanted by simply threatening to use those nukes. And he would still have the fucking prison system he has now.

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

There has been much talk about reuniting Korea. Has anyone given any thought as to who would rule re-united Korea? Kim will be the Korean saviour.

How many idiots does / will it take to believe the leftist bs. Oh we know those whose minds are so weak they believe everything they shouldn't.

Last edited:
The first thing Trump did was get our Americans released, dickbreatjh.
Lol, every president did that. Ususally without thanking and praising the criminal who took the hostages to start with.

Facts dude. The are important.

Jake, you'll always have the cup of hot cocoa and your flannel jammies

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

There has been much talk about reuniting Korea. Has anyone given any thought as to who would rule re-united Korea? Kim will be the Korean saviour.

You need to have your head examined. Maybe there's a sale in the Rdean Wing of your local mental hospital

How many idiots does and will take to believe the leftist bs. Oh we know those whose minds are so weak they believe everything they shouldn't.

With no mention of any kind of verification, and Trump-0 giving away the store, exactly what have we accomplished?

Suddenly the left do a 180 and North Korea is an evil nation.
What a shameless liar you are. To we liberals, North Korea has always been an outlaw nation, a blemish on humanity.
------------------------------------- mornin OldRocks , President Trump is doing pretty good so far eh ??

That is why the Democrats are so angry. They have nothing to offer over past 18 years combined that can even vaguely approach what Trump has accomplished in 18 months.

I predict the midterms this time will be a major turning point for the United States.

Defeated ISIS, ended the Korean War, passed tax cuts....not bad

There was a brief clip of Trump's news conference where he responded to questions about the human rights issue. His response was almost identical to his response when he was asked if he brought up human rights issues with Putin. Too long ago for a lot of people to remember, I guess. He essentially said nothing.

And let's not forget, he told Dutarte he was doing a good job, whilst Dutarte was telling his vigilantes to go out on the streets and shoot anyone using or selling drugs.

What is there to discuss? Why bother hoping for the sky to be green?

Forum List

Back