how many north korean prison camps will trump insist be closed down?

There was a brief clip of Trump's news conference where he responded to questions about the human rights issue. His response was almost identical to his response when he was asked if he brought up human rights issues with Putin. Too long ago for a lot of people to remember, I guess. He essentially said nothing.

And let's not forget, he told Dutarte he was doing a good job, whilst Dutarte was telling his vigilantes to go out on the streets and shoot anyone using or selling drugs.

What is there to discuss? Why bother hoping for the sky to be green?

i agree

this was more about watching the trumplings make excuses, a never ending source of amusement for me.

if obama had told the g-7 to go fuck itself and hung a slobbery wet kiss on kim, putin and xi jinping, their heads would have exploded to the tune of the national anthem, and they'd be racing each other to file impeachment charges.

I believe the exact same number Obama did.

when did obama have a summit with kim?

i must have missed it

You don't have to have a summit to ask someone to close down a camp.

It is not credible that you did not know that.

Thus, your question was a form of a lie.

Because you know that you could not refute iamwhatiseem's point, with Truth.

That is you being stone cold busted.

You lose.

aw , the important thing is stopping the 'norks' nukes for Americans Security and not ' nork' prisons . I suppose that prison talk might come later if it comes at all .

i must have missed it

You lose.

the double spacing really builds up the drama, but the fact remains that obama never legitimized kim and the cheeto, and thus the us, has and has gained nothing from it

i must have missed it

You lose.

the double spacing really builds up the drama, but the fact remains that obama never legitimized kim and the cheeto, and thus the us, has and has gained nothing from it

aw , the important thing is stopping the 'norks' nukes for Americans Security and not ' nork' prisons . I suppose that prison talk might come later if it comes at all .

anyone who thinks this is going to result in nk giving up its nukes should have a court appointed guardian

i must have missed it

You lose.
They're going to downplay every success and celebrate every disappointment.

Book it.

anyone who thinks this is going to result in nk giving up its nukes should have a court appointed guardian
---------------------------------- cool , i think that President Trump still has lots of Military options and newly devised weapons Del .

i must have missed it

You lose.

I can see why you would want gloss over your lie, and move on to the next piece of shit you have to throw.

Trump is asking for as many camps to be shut down as Obama did.

My hope is all of them, but given that the U.S. government doesn't actually care about human rights I'm concerned he won't insist on any of them being closed. I'm afraid ultimately we'll just send aid and money to the north while they continue to run their death camps, much like the U.S. does with the Saudis while they commit genocide in Yemen.

My hope is all of them, but given that the U.S. government doesn't actually care about human rights I'm concerned he won't insist on any of them being closed. I'm afraid ultimately we'll just send aid and money to the north while they continue to run their death camps, much like the U.S. does with the Saudis while they commit genocide in Yemen.

We have no leverage to do anything about it.

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

Obama completely failed in North Korea while you and yours sucked his huevos.. Go back to sucking his huevos where you belong. All you have to offer up is 8 years of failure and fake news liberal whining..

And you think Trump has accomplished something? What?
You mean other than denuclearizing North Korea?

I don't think that's true. The north is going further than they ever have before to try to ingratiate themselves to the U.S. government. Why? They obviously think there's something to be gained. I can't honestly tell you what it is, but I suspect a lot of different factors are coming together to make Kim worried about the continuation of his regime. China becoming cooler toward him and domestic factors like the necessary liberalization of the North Korean economy. I think the murder of his brother, in retrospect, was a desperation move on Kim's part.

I don't think that's true. The north is going further than they ever have before to try to ingratiate themselves to the U.S. government. Why? They obviously think there's something to be gained. I can't honestly tell you what it is, but I suspect a lot of different factors are coming together to make Kim worried about the continuation of his regime. China becoming cooler toward him and domestic factors like the necessary liberalization of the North Korean economy. I think the murder of his brother, in retrospect, was a desperation move on Kim's part.

They are gaining it. Kim is being treated as an equal head of state with the leader of the Free World.

The Face or Status gained here is immense.

He might very well give up something significant in return.

But not something part of keeping his power intact, like weakening the mechanism of oppression.

Leftists and the MSM are showing their true colors and they think no one will notice the position switch.

Don’t Buy Establishment Media’s Sudden Concern for ‘Human Rights’ in North Korea

The establishment media have one guiding principle when it comes to dictators and human rights: If the dictator makes Republicans look bad (or Democrats look good), the media do not give a damn about human rights. North Korea is not only the most recent example, it is one of the most striking.
------------------
You see, 16 weeks ago, the media still saw Kim as an ally in the war to defeat Trump. (Human rights? What human rights?) Kim’s sister giving Vice President Mike Pence dirty looks at the opening ceremony of the Olympics gave the media vapors and was almost enough to win her a fashion spread in Vogue — something Vogue was more than happy to do for al-Assad’s wife when al-Assad was still admired by the media for making life difficult for former-President George W. Bush (but once al-Assad started to make Obama look bad, Vogue memory-holed the fashion spread).

Yes, it was just 16 weeks ago when the media collectively embraced dictator Kim and his belligerent rockets as political allies in the crusade to expose Trump as a fumbling amateur. And so the media adored, glorified, and gushed over Kim, his Potemkin ski resort, and his Gulag-running sister.

But here we are now, 16 weeks later, and all of a sudden these very same so-called news outlets are screaming about human rights in North Korea.

Don't Buy Establishment Media's Sudden Concern for 'Human Rights' in North Korea

Forum List

Back