how many north korean prison camps will trump insist be closed down?

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?
The first thing Trump did was get our Americans released, dickbreatjh.

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

Obama completely failed in North Korea while you and yours sucked his huevos.. Go back to sucking his huevos where you belong. All you have to offer up is 8 years of failure and fake news liberal whining..

And you think Trump has accomplished something? What?
Let us see. Trump has alienated our traditional allies, maybe started an economically devastating trade war, and cozied up to a bunch of dictators.

Trump doesn't care about Americans, unless they are billionaires. Why would he care about those people? It's crazy to even suggest it.
--------------------------------------- doesn't really matter to me and its up to the 'norks' , still i figure that TRUMP May address the issues as time goes by . Right now though , there are bigger fish to fry .

I'm guessing that's not even on the radar. tRump doesn't give a hoot about poor Americans, why would he care about Koreans who take poor to a whole new level?
But they were good poor people under Obama?

Trump is already promising security for Kim. So when Kim decides to just kill a few more of his detractors, Trump's promise of security will make sure there are no repercussions. I wonder how many more people will be murdered because of what Trump has already promised.

Obama completely failed in North Korea while you and yours sucked his huevos.. Go back to sucking his huevos where you belong. All you have to offer up is 8 years of failure and fake news liberal whining..

Let us see. Trump has alienated our traditional allies, maybe started an economically devastating trade war, and cozied up to a bunch of dictators.

Everything you said is wrong.

^ bitter, frustrated clutching "Dreams of my Father" wearing the trapdoor flannel jammies and sipping a hot cocoa

obama-bike12-e1300578899347.jpg

Progressives believe that any NoKo political prisoner is a fledgling Conservative and deserves to be there . They should be grateful they live in the Progressive Utopia: equal pay, no carbon footprint, no guns and universal healthcare. Soros keeps telling them they will Progress to Sweden, but they'll all be richer. In reality, NoKo would seem like paradise if they get their way

Last edited:

What have our mighty allies ever done about NoKo?

I'm thinking KJU is like how Hillary handled Seth Rich

Forum List

Back