How many of you are going to watch the convention speeches tonight?

Watching

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
First of all why does this shit-show start so late? In any case I’m not watching. These clowns aren’t going to say anything I haven’t already heard before

I had enough last night. 20 minutes spread out is more than enough.

I may catch Brock O'Bama. I miss all that soaring rhetoric that says absolutely nothing.

I would rather stare into the sun until my retinas burn out. Being exposed to that much concentrated stupidity would be painful to anyone with a functional frontal lobe.

As usual you’re right, Pete

I may catch Brock O'Bama. I miss all that soaring rhetoric that says absolutely nothing.

After 8 years the only thing I can recall
Him saying is you didn’t build that.

Nope, not gonna watch the debates. I've found it's much more fun to watch The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert as they tear apart what the candidates said. Funnier too.

After 8 years the only thing I can recall
Him saying is you didn’t build that.
How many public roads did you build by yourself with your own money?

He was talking about successful people who own businesses. He was propped up by people behind the scenes, so his you didn’t build that speech was projection.

All, all, and all conventions are a grandiose waste if time. If it were up to me there would be no political ads allowed and and convention coverage. That useless garbage is boring and beyond all else unnecessary.

i'm watching Doncic and the Mavs, but without sound, because i wanna hear the convention speeches of Pocahontas making a fool out of herself and the "historic" Kamala speech, plus Obama tearing up Trump!

i bet Pelosi will surprise everyone by inviting the hologram of Andrew Jackson to speak to win over racist Americans

/sarcasm

Wow! I am the first to be watching of the first six voters. I remember when I could not bear to watch or listen to politicians - those were the days of ignorant bliss. Since, 9/11 I have been more in tune, because I understand the rhetoric in response to the attack. Now, since 2013, when I figured out that the problem is that the government is improperly organized - I can watch just about anything government - Because I uniquely understand what the problem is and I can formulate the best arguments against the speakers. I am simply brilliant.

Nope, not gonna watch the debates. I've found it's much more fun to watch The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert as they tear apart what the candidates said. Funnier too.

Trever Noah is not funny. I thought John Stewart was funny although I his politics didn’t appeal to me. Stephen Colbert I don’t know too much about, but he has a reputation of being a dick.

Debates? He asked if you were going to watch the continuing DNC convention, you know where the progs heap great kudos on the guy how doesnt know where he is at? Do you have the Joe Biden syndrome?

Wow! I am the first to be watching of the first six voters. I remember when I could not bear to watch or listen to politicians - those were the days of ignorant bliss. Since, 9/11 I have been more in tune, because I understand the rhetoric in response to the attack. Now, since 2013, when I figured out that the problem is that the government is improperly organized - I can watch just about anything government - Because I uniquely understand what the problem is and I can formulate the best arguments against the speakers. I am simply brilliant.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back