How many of you righties are cancelling your health insurance?

My healthcare costs WERE under control!

What if I do have and accident?

I used to have the choice to research for myself and CHOOSE what was best for ME.

Because my situation is different, it makes it possible for me not to worry about health insurance when it comes to accidents, and for me, that money is better spent on disability insurance.

And that brings us to the main shortcoming of Obamacare...lack of choice.

You won't be young & dumb forever. Health insurance skyrockets when you get to 50 years. My 23 year old ex-step daughter wrecked her car. Broken hip & weeks in the hospital. She had no freaking insurance. The hospital, everyones health insurance & tax payers had to foot that bill.

Young people think they can just party their money away instead of paying for their insurance. Then when something bad happens & they can't pay for their care, work or get insurance again because they would from then on be considered pre-existing condition.

Time to grow up & pay your bills. Mommy, daddy & us tax payers are done with your bills. You should pull your own weight, your dependents weight & pay into the system while you still can for the bad days that will come.

You mean she had NO car insurance that paid her health injuries? Now that's YOUR fault for not giving her a good example obviously in "responsibility"!

I don't think I'd admit to that failure if I were you!

Like I said EX-STEP daughter. Her father & mother failed her. I tried like hell the few years I raised her before I threw her mother out. It was many years later that this happened. Her auto insurance did not cover her injuries, it covers others injuries. I set a good example, paid our bills & sent her to a good private school. She was even the first of her family to graduate college. Bottom line is she was a young healthy adult who thought she could afford to risk no insurance. She blew her money on something else. Now she has no job, is un-insurable & lives in a trailer in her grandma's back yard.

I guess the ambulance should just carry cyanide pills for the stupid people who go without insurance. No need for a death panel. They can take care of business right there on the spot on the cheap.

Last edited:
Well, in 2014 your ex step daughter can get Medicaid or insurance even with preconditions and our long national nightmare will be over.

Pub dupes!! So damn stupid.

I have government insurance. I have no complaints, and I'm grateful to not have to worry about any issues with the ACA for the foreseeable future :D

Look, I don't want government insurance. I want to make my own choices if you don't mind. But apparently most of you lefties want to control others for some god awful reason.

Stay out of my life and my wallet.

I am not breaking a law. So why do you guys feel the need to force you ideals on me or any other American? This is why I feel so angry today. I stay out of your affairs and you stay out of mine, kinda philosophy?

But now it is too late. Most of you do not even understand the ramifications of this bill

Well, in 2014 your ex step daughter can get Medicaid or insurance even with preconditions and our long national nightmare will be over.

Pub dupes!! So damn stupid.

She is a goodlooking gal now, she will probably shack up with some dude who will take care of her. Then she will be his problem. :badgrin:

I have government insurance. I have no complaints, and I'm grateful to not have to worry about any issues with the ACA for the foreseeable future :D
YOU got to be kidding!

Do you have an advantage plan.. if so it will be gone!
I have an Advantage plan and it will cost me $3,000 out of my pocket when it is gone because the idiot Obama hates companies that make a profit!

He is pissed. cause they make a profit BUT OK with Medicare paying 6,000% markups to hospitals!

He hates profit making insurance companies BUT OK with $600 billion a year that the $100 billion a year in fees earned by lawyers that cause the defensive medicine costs!

The country failed her. Insurance has been too damn expensive for independants, bad jobs don't offer it, and Medicaid has only been for the indigent. A disgrace that a-hole Pubs and dupes love to ignore...

Look, I don't want government insurance. I want to make my own choices if you don't mind. But apparently most of you lefties want to control others for some god awful reason.

I am not breaking a law. So why do you guys feel the need to force you ideals on me or any other American? This is why I feel so angry today. I stay out of your affairs and you stay out of mine, kinda philosophy?

But now it is too late. Most of you do not even understand the ramifications of this bill

I was right, you are drunk.

1) I never said I want you to get my insurance, you can't even if you wanted to.
2) I have no desire to get into your wallet, I'm sure you keep used tissue and hard candy in there.
3) I never accused you of breaking the law

I feel like I'm talking to my grandma every time you post today. Look, the "lefties" arent out to get you, it's ok grandma, you can put down the bat and come out of the bathroom.

YOU got to be kidding!

I have an Advantage plan and it will cost me $3,000 out of my pocket when it is gone because the idiot Obama hates companies that make a profit!

He is pissed. cause they make a profit BUT OK with Medicare paying 6,000% markups to hospitals!

He hates profit making insurance companies BUT OK with $600 billion a year that the $100 billion a year in fees earned by lawyers that cause the defensive medicine costs!

I have tricare prime

Then please have congress repeal "The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)" President Reagan signed into law. That way I don't have to foot the bill for stupid people who go without insurance.

YOU got to be kidding!

Your advantage plan is a giveaway the country can't afford. There are controls on malpractice in O-care, the FIRST ones. Also first steps to control Medicare fraud and waste. RELAX LOL.

Its our own fault. We are the fattest, nastiest population on the planet. WE dont take care of ourselves. We DESERVE this, so it'll scare people into eating more spinach rather than pop tarts, more lean fish rather than pork rinds, more salad than fried chicken. It'll make us spend more time exercising rather than plopping blubber on a couch to watch "The Voice".

We aren't the nastiest people on earth. Fattest? Yeah, probably.

You won't be young & dumb forever. Health insurance skyrockets when you get to 50 years. My 23 year old ex-step daughter wrecked her car. Broken hip & weeks in the hospital. She had no freaking insurance. The hospital, everyones health insurance & tax payers had to foot that bill.

Young people think they can just party their money away instead of paying for their insurance. Then when something bad happens & they can't pay for their care, work or get insurance again because they would from then on be considered pre-existing condition.

Time to grow up & pay your bills. Mommy, daddy & us tax payers are done with your bills. You should pull your own weight, your dependents weight & pay into the system while you still can for the bad days that will come.

You mean she had NO car insurance that paid her health injuries? Now that's YOUR fault for not giving her a good example obviously in "responsibility"!

I don't think I'd admit to that failure if I were you!

Like I said EX-STEP daughter. Her father & mother failed her. I tried like hell the few years I raised her before I threw her mother out. It was many years later that this happened. Her auto insurance did not cover her injuries, it covers others injuries. I set a good example, paid our bills & sent her to a good private school. She was even the first of her family to graduate college. Bottom line is she was a young healthy adult who thought she could afford to risk no insurance. She blew her money on something else. Now she has no job, is un-insurable & lives in a trailer in her grandma's back yard.

I guess the ambulance should just carry cyanide pills for the stupid people who go without insurance. No need for a death panel. They can take care of business right there on the spot on the cheap.

She shouldn't be uninsurable.

So, it seems that your employer is taking care of you with health insurance. WHY?
And then why should not everyone else employed by the same employer have the same benefits?

How many of you righties are cancelling your health insurance?

Just curious. Must be most all of you.

I mean, you're not going to let government force you to do it, right?

That'd be letting Obama and the Dims win if you didn't cancel your health insurance!

First off numbnutz, Obamacare doesn't kick in until 2014!
Second, unlike you, most rightwinger work good job that provides insurance.
Third, the problem we are seeing the SKYROCKETING premiums, higher deductibles, higher co-pays and loss of benefits in preparation of the Obamacare onslaught! My corp saw a 28% increase in premiums! Expect a triple digit increase in 2014.

Affordable?!? There will be NOTHING affordable about this act when all is said and done!

Que, everyone employed by my employer has access to the same benefits!

Didn't have to the company is doing it for me in 2014. That aside, why does the left like to ask assisnine questions? Or does it just come naturally?

Aren't you glad that, under ObamaCare, you will not have to pay any more for your insurance just because your employer dropped you.

Yep, that's right.

Your insurance will cost the exact same amount.

Actually millions of people are going to have to pay for insurance who never had to before. Or they can pay a fine and not have any, either way it's a nice new tax that will mainly affect college age students who never carried that insurance before.

they voted for it

Obamacare is a massive, nasty, bloated, steaming pile of bureaucratic crap that was foisted on us by one political party.

Unfortunately, the alternative was essentially nothing but people waving "Keep Government Out Of My Medicare" signs, so I can understand the public thinking something is better than nothing.

The answers to our health care problem are all out there; the problem is that they come from both ends of the political spectrum and would require mature, adult cooperation.

So, too late, tough shit, we get what we get. Bend over and take it.

Aren't you glad that, under ObamaCare, you will not have to pay any more for your insurance just because your employer dropped you.

Yep, that's right.

Your insurance will cost the exact same amount.

Actually millions of people are going to have to pay for insurance who never had to before. Or they can pay a fine and not have any, either way it's a nice new tax that will mainly affect college age students who never carried that insurance before.

they voted for it

They sure did and if anyone thinks Obamacare is gonna be cheaper and better they are deluded.

Forum List

Back