CDZ How many posters on US message board are actually from the US?

I haven’t seen many of those around here: it’s almost like being pro Japan after Pearl Harbor.
I hate Putin and disagree with him on Ukraine and they need to leave. Biden is a joke of a President. His spending is ridiculous.

I’m in Ultra Conservative Militia Inspired Recall achieving Shasta County ( Southern Cascades )
I fought more than a few fires there when I was 16 and working for CDF . I can still remember one near Whiskeytown reservoir when it was 117 degrees.

I fought more than a few fires there when I was 16 and working for CDF . I can still remember one near Whiskeytown reservoir when it was 117 degrees.
I live 5 Miles From Whiskeytown Lake ( Boat there every Summer last 23 years )

Oh, I am sure there are Troll Farms... and they flood Facebook and Twitter with propaganda.

I just don't see the investment in USMB, given that there are only about 100 people here who post regularly.
Posters don't equal readers/lurkers.

Screenshot_20221229-094520.png

You guys live in one of the world’s most beautiful places. You should be happy.
The Carr Fire really damaged the Region , but it’s healing up well ( Again) , seems fires have hit or skirted the Park & Lake at least every 5-10 years since I’ve been up here

Just curious.

I also wonder how many posters here are deployed by govts who have an agenda against America?
The most anti american posters on here seem to be American. They support insurrection, trash elections and despise the constitution.

The most anti american posters on here seem to be American. They support insurrection, trash elections and despise the constitution.
The most anti-American poster I can think of is a fat little communist Welsh poof.

I can't mention any names, of course, but his sick obsession with this country is off the charts.

i live in Lebanon mostly, but am a US citizen. i have relatives in Texas, California, And Arizona + other countries like Australia, France, And the Ivory Coast. i'm Mr Worldwide Baby. my family looks like the United Nations

i live in Lebanon mostly, but am a US citizen. i have relatives in Texas, California, And Arizona + other countries like Australia, France, And the Ivory Coast. i'm Mr Worldwide Baby. my family looks like the United Nations
Are you Maronite?

Forum List

Back