How many pro-lifers are actually pro-life?

See, pro-abortion nuts want to dictate to us what we mean when we say pro-life...but they refuse to be identified as what they truly are...i.e., pro-abortion.

I don't know why they obsess over the shit that makes them look the worst.
They're pro death except when a cop is involved.

quiet. the wacko stuff that comes from your keyboard is overwhelming.
Remind us again how a baby that can live on its own outside the mother should be able to be terminated cause the mother doesn't want to carry it. And how that is not murder?

no one is "pro abortion". we are pro choice.

anti-choicers are not pro life. they are pro birth.

as for the rest, what are you going on about?
Right you support the unrestricted murder of millions of babies by abortion but you are pro choice, I get it now.

pssst... murder has a particular statutory meaning. but thanks for your input. let me know when you have a uterus.

Only uteruses are allowed to make law?

That's interesting.

no. old men should control women.

80% of anti-choice activists are men.

none of their business.

and none of yours except with respect to your own choices.

thing is, what others choose is none of your business. so it isn't about *my* anything. although to be fair, lunatics talking about snowflake babies makes me sick.
Wait a minute. You're cool with someone choosing to kill their baby at 8 months gestation but not ten and you call me a lunatic?

yes. because women only have late term abortions when the baby is going to die or the mothers life is in danger.

it's between a woman and her doctor. and, still, none of your business.

What a load of horseshit. Absolutely 100 percent not true.

most people are barely capable of running your own lives. you need to stay out of everyone else's.

Speak for yourself, loon.

i'm not the one trying to impose her religious viewpoint on others. you are. so i'd suggest, again, that you worry about your own decisions and stop trying to interfere in others' lives.

and for the record, you calling anyone else a loon is hysterical.

"A Kansas man will stand trial on first-degree murder charges after he allegedly laced his pregnant girlfriend’s pancakes with an abortion pill that caused her to miscarry."

Kansas Man Charged With First-Degree Murder for Inducing Girlfriend s Miscarriage

"John Frazier, 22, of Stowe Township has been held for trial on charges of solicitation to murder an unborn child. He's accused of trying hire a babysitting neighbor to assault his ex-girlfriend in the hope the attack would cause a miscarriage."

Stowe man charged with trying to hire babysitter for hit targeting his unborn child Local News - WTAE Home

1. Please see the quotations from my signature. The inevitability of your response is exactly why they're there.
2. I'm going on about the people your second sentence is about. It's disturbing to me how many people will use the pro-life label, but only mean they're for abolishing feticide. I don't think I've ever met many people who would identify as pro-life and wouldn't be defending shooting black kids or slashing welfare or bombing Tehran to punish Iran for threatening Israel. I asked the question to see if anyone here who claims the label actually holds views consistent with it.
My app doesn't show your precious signatures. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I just want to point out that all I wanted to know was how many people use the pro-life label because they actually hold consistent pro-life views which support the protection, preservation, and improvement of life.

Right you support the unrestricted murder of millions of babies by abortion but you are pro choice, I get it now.

pssst... murder has a particular statutory meaning. but thanks for your input. let me know when you have a uterus.

Only uteruses are allowed to make law?

That's interesting.

no. old men should control women.

80% of anti-choice activists are men.

none of their business.

and none of yours except with respect to your own choices.

More horseshit.

Abortion is handmaiden to human trafficking and the sex industry, including prostitution.

You're supporting the industries that target, abuse and kill women and girls. Yay you.

I just want to point out that all I wanted to know was how many people use the pro-life label because they actually hold consistent pro-life views which support the protection, preservation, and improvement of life.

then your thread should probably have asked how many of the people who claim to be pro life believe in the death penalty or want to bomb bomb bomb iran.

I could have sworn you started another thread just like this not very long ago.

So spare us the protestations of innocence and chagrin at the direction it takes.

You are pro choice as long as that choice involves your convenience.

What of my choice to carry a few 15 round magazines for my .40 cal semi automatic hand gun? What of my choice to erect a Christmas tree in the park?

thing is, what others choose is none of your business. so it isn't about *my* anything. although to be fair, lunatics talking about snowflake babies makes me sick.
Wait a minute. You're cool with someone choosing to kill their baby at 8 months gestation but not ten and you call me a lunatic?

yes. because women only have late term abortions when the baby is going to die or the mothers life is in danger.

Not true

then your thread should probably have asked how many of the people who claim to be pro life believe in the death penalty or want to bomb bomb bomb iran.
red herring

"Frazier was upset his then-pregnant girlfriend, Jocelynn Ivanco, was refusing to get an abortion."

Stowe man charged with trying to hire babysitter for hit targeting his unborn child Local News - WTAE Home
Women are killed, beaten and abused every day because their pig boyfriends knock them up, then insist they get abortions...because they've all been told from birth that it's a woman's place to #1, fuck anything that asks her to fuck, and #2, kill the baby when she's told to.

The funny thing is, these dudes will first tell the women NOT to get an abortion...and wait..and wait..and then insist the woman gets an abortion...despite the increased risk to her. If she refuses, he kills her (or tries to). If she agrees, Planned Parenthood refers her to chop shops like Gosnell's, and holds the hand of the pig who put her there.

No one is "pro-abortion" but to answer the OP's question, from reading here and elsewhere, its obvious that most "anti-abortion" nutters are actually anti-rights, anti-freedom, anti-Constitution and, more than anything else, anti-child.

As soon as the nutters vote against taking food stamps away from single mothers and children, vote against starvation wages for single mothers, as soon as they post here that they are supporting orphan children or forcing men to be financially responsible for the children they father, I might start to believe they don't hate children.

"Anti-abortion" is all about controlling women and punishing them for something that is not the business of anyone but her. Same with birth control. Read the nutters here yammer on about "keeping their legs closed" but never a word about the CAUSE of unwanted pregnancies - men.

Don't get me wrong. I'm used to the pro-abortion crowd's shit. Trying to bait you into a discussion so they can throw the link on one of their hidden Facebook groups and swarm you or try to dox you or whatever. Assaulting you with bricks and bottles for protesting Planned Parenthood's latest front group. All of their regular activities. What I don't get is how many other "pro-life" people are only in it to stop feticide and are still cool with defending murderous cops to the hilt or ending socialized medicine because they don't want to pay an extra hundred bucks on their taxes just to save a dirty poor person. Are there really that few of us? If so, what can be done to convince people to adopt an actually pro-life position?

What of my choice to carry a few 15 round magazines for my .40 cal semi automatic hand gun? What of my choice to erect a Christmas tree in the park?

Not true

eots

So, you believe that your reproduction is MY business?

You think I should have a say in whether or not you reproduce?

Not true

eots

So, you believe that your reproduction is MY business?

You think I should have a say in whether or not you reproduce?
I believe that killing an unborn is murder

Forum List

Back