How many Republicans think the Iraq debacle was Hillary's fault?

No, and neither are the Democrats who did it with him. Everyone who voted for that fiasco who are still there should be impeached and removed from office. Then again, you are going to vote for one of them. Obviously a serious integrity issue for you. Not.

I'm voting for no one. I'm not American.

No, and neither are the Democrats who did it with him. Everyone who voted for that fiasco who are still there should be impeached and removed from office. Then again, you are going to vote for one of them. Obviously a serious integrity issue for you. Not.

I'm voting for no one. I'm not American.

OK, so you're an international leftist hypocrite, that makes you different how?

The Iraq debacle wasn't Hillary's fault, it was the fault of Bush and Cheney who lied to us about Saddam.

FYI................If we'd let Saddam alone, ISIL wouldn't be the terrorist powerhouse that it is today. Why? Saddam hated competition.

Everyone on the side of the AIPAC lobby.

And in this election, that is Hillary and just Hillary...

I'm nowhere near a leftist. Only in the US, neocon, whackadoodleland am I a leftie. In all other western countries and to normal Americans (which is the vast majority of people in those spheres), I'm a centrist.

I'm nowhere near a leftist. Only in the US, neocon, whackadoodleland am I a leftie. In all other western countries and to normal Americans (which is the vast majority of people in those spheres), I'm a centrist.

You still haven't bought a dictionary to learn what "neocon" actually means, Alfalfa. I'm the opposite of a neocon.

You on the other hand support a neocon for President. Obama's totally a neocon. But you have to know what the term means to realize that ...

You're not very smart. And you're sure parroting American leftists, they're dumb asses too

But the fact is, it doesn't matter if I think it was worth it, what the question is, if you don't think it worth it or if you think it was illegal then why would you support Mrs. Tuzla Clinton?

LMAO. Could it be because the only other choices I have is to not vote or vote for Trump. And that ain't happening. Not a chance.

You still haven't bought a dictionary to learn what "neocon" actually means, Alfalfa. I'm the opposite of a neocon.

You on the other hand support a neocon for President. Obama's totally a neocon. But you have to know what the term means to realize that ...

You're not very smart. And you're sure parroting American leftists, they're dumb asses too

I posted a link for you with regard to neocon. You're one of those idiots who looks at the original meaning from way back when. Sorry Sunshine, the meaning has changed just like the term Communism has changed since Marx and Engels. You think you're somehow mean smarmy and smart by knowing the 'real' definition. Wake up Sparky, the definition you crave has long since disappeared.

No, not even close to being a leftist. Mind you, to US neocon and neocon lites (libertarians like you) anybody to the left of William F Buckley is a dyed-in-the-wool commie.

I posted a link for you with regard to neocon. You're one of those idiots who looks at the original meaning from way back when. Sorry Sunshine, the meaning has changed just like the term Communism has changed since Marx and Engels. You think you're somehow mean smarmy and smart by knowing the 'real' definition. Wake up Sparky, the definition you crave has long since disappeared.

No, not even close to being a leftist. Mind you, to US neocon and neocon lites (libertarians like you) anybody to the left of William F Buckley is a dyed-in-the-wool commie.

Bull crap. Neocons want more military and I want dramatically less military. Neocons want to use the military to control other countries, I want it to only protect the US. I want to not have permanent military in any foreign country. Neocons are big government spenders, I want to slash spending to the bone. No one considers a small government, small military supporter a neocon. Not now, not in the past. It's just you, and it's because you are an idiot, not because the meaning of the word changed. No definition of neocon is small government, small military. Retard.

W was a neocon, Obama is a neocon, you are stupid as shit

[

Bull crap. Neocons want more military and I want dramatically less military. Neocons want to use the military to control other countries, I want it to only protect the US. I want to not have permanent military in any foreign country. Neocons are big government spenders, I want to slash spending to the bone. No one considers a small government, small military supporter a neocon. Not now, not in the past. It's just you, and it's because you are an idiot, not because the meaning of the word changed. No definition of neocon is small government, small military. Retard.

You post a long-winded response and then finish it off with Obama is a neocon. And you call me stupid? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe that vacuous space between your ears.

[

You post a long-winded response and then finish it off with Obama is a neocon. And you call me stupid? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe that vacuous space between your ears.

Big government spender, endlessly uses the military to impose his will on other countries. What about Obama being a neocon confuses you? He's W in blackface

Big government spender, endlessly uses the military to impose his will on other countries. What about Obama being a neocon confuses you? He's W in blackface

Neocon are not big govt spenders. They are traditionally fiscally conservative. Obama has not used the military to impose his will. In fact, he has withdrawn them from Iraq. And, I betting left to his own devices (as opposed to inheriting two conflicts that were not of his own making) I doubt he would have deployed your military anywhere.

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

Iraq, the GOP's war. They started it. They own it.

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

Iraq, the GOP's war. They started it. They own it.

So, you're saying that she DIDN'T vote to go in?

Neocon are not big govt spenders. They are traditionally fiscally conservative. Obama has not used the military to impose his will. In fact, he has withdrawn them from Iraq. And, I betting left to his own devices (as opposed to inheriting two conflicts that were not of his own making) I doubt he would have deployed your military anywhere.

As for neocons being fiscal conservatives, buy a dictionary. And as for "Obama has not used the military to impose his will," :lmao:

Yeah. Or in your native language, baa. He finished W's timeline in Iraq and extended troops. He extended Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya. He tried to overthrow Syria. He supported the overthrow of Egypt. You're a kool-aid swiller.

But even with your story, calling someone who wants to slash the military dramatically and have troops only for defense of the US a neocon is still butt stupid, by your ... own ... story ... you are mentally retarded

As for neocons being fiscal conservatives, buy a dictionary. And as for "Obama has not used the military to impose his will," :lmao:

Yeah. Or in your native language, baa. He finished W's timeline in Iraq and extended troops. He extended Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya. He tried to overthrow Syria. He supported the overthrow of Egypt. You're a kool-aid swiller.

But even with your story, calling someone who wants to slash the military dramatically and have troops only for defense of the US a neocon is still butt stupid, by your ... own ... story ... you are mentally retarded

Oh, god, you're one of the whackadoodles who see the US is involved in every conflict going on around the world.

So you call Obama a expansionist when he extends troops in order to bring them home earlier, which he did? So when he brought them home, does that mean he's expanding again in your mind?

You are either selective in your interpretations or are just plain dumb. Take your pick

Oh, god, you're one of the whackadoodles who see the US is involved in every conflict going on around the world.

So you call Obama a expansionist when he extends troops in order to bring them home earlier, which he did? So when he brought them home, does that mean he's expanding again in your mind?

You are either selective in your interpretations or are just plain dumb. Take your pick

I like keeping you talking, you get dumber with every post.

Where did Obama bring troops home faster from? It wasn't Iraq, where he finished according to W's timeline. It wasn't Afghanistan, he extended that timeline. It wasn't Libya, he got us in that one. Where did he bring them home faster? The actual question here is whether you just make up your shit as you go or whether you are actually lying because he did no where.

I then like how I am "selective" when I blame W and Obama and say they are the same. You on the other hand discriminate by thinking two Presidents with the same agendas foreign and domestic are different.

Then there's how you think someone who wants to slash the military is a "neocon."

You're pretty dumb. Just like American liberals

Where did Obama bring troops home faster from? It wasn't Iraq, where he finished according to W's timeline. It wasn't Afghanistan, he extended that timeline. It wasn't Libya, he got us in that one. Where did he bring them home faster? The actual question here is whether you just make up your shit as you go or whether you are actually lying because he did no where.

I then like how I am "selective" when I blame W and Obama and say they are the same. You on the other hand discriminate by thinking two Presidents with the same agendas foreign and domestic are different.

Then there's how you think someone who wants to slash the military is a "neocon."

What has Libya even got to do with Obama? It was barely a police action, let alone a war like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Seriously, if you believe W and Obama are the same you have no right calling anybody dumb.

What has Libya even got to do with Obama? It was barely a police action, let alone a war like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Seriously, if you believe W and Obama are the same you have no right calling anybody dumb.

:wtf:

Damn, do you follow the news at all? "What has Libya even got to do with Obama." Why do you post on a political site if you know nothing about politics or even the news? Incredible

Forum List

Back