How many Republicans think the Iraq debacle was Hillary's fault?

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

Iraq, the GOP's war. They started it. They own it.

It's the fault of everyone who voted for it

Blame is not equally shared when the cheerleader in chief for the war was lying.

And at least Hillary had enough integrity to admit it was a mistake to vote for the war.

Republicans had close to 100% voting yes for the war. How many have renounced their vote?

Trump somehow got something correct, he knows what a monumental disaster the Iraq war of George Bush was and still is.

Lets see.

The bush boy, cheney, rumsfeld, rice, pearl, wolfowitz, powell and a long list of other republicans lied through their teeth for years to get their war in Iraq. Which created the mess we have today in the middle east.

Yet to the republicans, it's all Hillary's fault.

Hillary later realizes she was lied to and publicly said her vote was wrong then apologized.

No republican has done this. In fact they still defend and support the bush boy, his war crimes and his wars.

So much for taking that personal responsibility they screamed about for so many years.

The question wasn't who do you blame the most for Iraq, the question is whether Hillary is responsible for her own actions. She is. Hillary voted for that travesty, she is responsible for that.

Saying "cheney" doesn't make her not responsible for her own actions no matter how you want to say it. Liberals are never man enough to stand up to own anything you do

Many Republicans think Iraq was one of the greatest things they ever did. So it appears Hillary is on their side and Trump is not.

I find it hilarious that Trump says Hillary is unfit because she voted for going in to Iraq.

Blame is not equally shared when the cheerleader in chief for the war was lying.

And at least Hillary had enough integrity to admit it was a mistake to vote for the war.

Republicans had close to 100% voting yes for the war. How many have renounced their vote?

Trump somehow got something correct, he knows what a monumental disaster the Iraq war of George Bush was and still is.

Lets see.

The bush boy, cheney, rumsfeld, rice, pearl, wolfowitz, powell and a long list of other republicans lied through their teeth for years to get their war in Iraq. Which created the mess we have today in the middle east.

Hillary later realizes she was lied to and publicly said her vote was wrong then apologized.

No republican has done this. In fact they still defend and support the bush boy, his war crimes and his wars.

So much for taking that personal responsibility they screamed about for so many years.

The question wasn't who do you blame the most for Iraq, the question is whether Hillary is responsible for her own actions. She is. Hillary voted for that travesty, she is responsible for that.

Saying "cheney" doesn't make her not responsible for her own actions no matter how you want to say it. Liberals are never man enough to stand up to own anything you do
So Hillary is responsible for the Iraq invasion. Now I see. It all makes sense.

Only ignorant fools think that the GOP started a war in Iraq.

Are you one of those ignorant fools or are you just joking?

There are no issues that Herr Drumpf has not flip-flopped on--Iraq included:

"They've got missiles capable of flying nine hundred kilometers--more than enough to reach Tel Aviv. They've got enriched uranium... Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us. Am I being contradictory here, by presenting myself as a deal-maker and then advocating pre-emptive strikes? I don't think so."
-- Donald Trump; from 'The America We Deserve' (1999)

He is essentially a gullibility test.

Lets see.

So Hillary is responsible for the Iraq invasion. Now I see. It all makes sense.

Yes, she is just as everyone who voted for it is responsible for the Iraq invasion. What is complicated about that? How stupid are you?

The tard speaks.

OK Einstein, who did start the war in Iraq?

Liberals are never man enough to stand up to own anything you do

You mean like how every time it's mentioned that Bush and his neocon cabal who are responsible for Iraq, neocons like yourself don't go "well, yes he is", you somehow blame the 111 Dems in the house and senate as being responsible. Man up yourself. Post right here and now that Bush et al are just as responsible.

You mean like how every time it's mentioned that Bush and his neocon cabal who are responsible for Iraq, neocons like yourself don't go "well, yes he is", you somehow blame the 111 Dems in the house and senate as being responsible. Man up yourself. Post right here and now that Bush et al are just as responsible.

I'm a neocon???? You're a stupid cvnt of a moron. You don't know what "neocon" means ...

I'm a neocon???? You're a stupid cvnt of a moron. You don't know what "neocon" means ...

Man up and take responsibility. How come you cvnty NEOCON whackjobs always miss the meat of a post that owns you and reply with the least interesting aspect of it? You guys are all turning into Trump clones - say nothing of substance and when queried on lack of said substance move off on a totally unrelated tangent.

The tard speaks.

Saddam Hussein.

Learn some history.

The tard speaks.

Saddam Hussein.

Learn some history.

You might want to learn some history as well. Yes, back in the early to mid 90's, Saddam Hussein did do some things that were considered hostile. One of those was the invasion of Kuwait back in the early 90's that resulted in Operation Desert Storm (which I was a member of).

Yes, Saddam did a move that most would consider hostile, but he never did anything that harmed the United States.

Osama Bin Laden and his Saudi conspirators were the ones responsible for the attack on the Twin Towers during September 11th.

I'm still wondering why that idiot named Bush Jr. wasted all his political credit on someone that threatened his father?

Osama Bin Laden caused the attack on September 11th, Saddam Hussein did not.

We attacked the wrong people and the wrong country.

The tard speaks.

Saddam Hussein.

Learn some history.

You might want to learn some history as well. Yes, back in the early to mid 90's, Saddam Hussein did do some things that were considered hostile. One of those was the invasion of Kuwait back in the early 90's that resulted in Operation Desert Storm (which I was a member of).

Yes, Saddam did a move that most would consider hostile, but he never did anything that harmed the United States.

Osama Bin Laden and his Saudi conspirators were the ones responsible for the attack on the Twin Towers during September 11th.

I'm still wondering why that idiot named Bush Jr. wasted all his political credit on someone that threatened his father?

You are simply mindlessly repeating long worn out dumbocrat disinformation.

And you are showing an extreme ignorance of history.

Who broke the peace treaty?

Was it the ROI or the Coalition of UN Member States?

Yes many Democrats voted for the Iraq war in 1991..

Others voted for it in 2003, when the history of Iraq begins for you far left drones..

Obama owns the rise of ISIS..

But then again Obama claimed Iraq a success, so did Obama lie?

The tard speaks.

Saddam Hussein.

Learn some history.

No the US went into Afghanistan..

But many on the far left do not understand anything beyond the far left religious scriptures.

There was never a peace treaty signed with Iraq only a cease fire and Iraq broke those over and over..

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

Typically, serial liars confuse their lies and can't keep track of them. Trump seems to be going through one of those situations with criticizing Secretary Clinton for having a similar position as his own at the time.
Yeah, those serial liars Bill Cosby Clinton and Hitlery Clinton about sexual affairs and Benghazi videos causing riots along with deleting email secrets are confusing for demoRATS to keep track of what's the truth. Cover ups.

I guess that you are one of those serial liars, aren't you Couch Protester?

You might want to do some research on Beghazi, because it was a failure on many different levels.

Not only was it a failure of policy, but it was also a failure of Congress (which was controlled by the GOP).

Congress (which was asked several times by Hillary) was told that we needed more security.

They passed a bill that asked for more building and less security.

Hillary didn't cause those people to die at Benghazi, the GOP Congress (which hates a black man in the White House) who refused to increase the security budged did.

And....................it was also the fault of the ambassidor who didn't want to appear weak.

Yes we know you are spouting far left religious propaganda!

The tard speaks.

Saddam Hussein.

Learn some history.

No the US went into Afghanistan..

But many on the far left do not understand anything beyond the far left religious scriptures.

There was never a peace treaty signed with Iraq only a cease fire and Iraq broke those over and over..
Iraq signed the peace treaty in 1945.

The peace treaty is known as the UN Charter. By becoming a member of the UN, Iraq agreed to abide by the decisions of the UN Security Council. Iraq refused to do so and therefore was subject to economic sanctions. And later, Chapter VII, Article 42 military sanctions by the Coalition of UN Member States cooperating with the government of Kuwait.

EDIT: BTW, you are welcome for the free history lesson I just served ALL of you who have participated in this thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back