How many States have Legalized Gay Marriage by a Vote of the People?...

Mal, you need to know that you are in a dying minority in this country. That dying minority is homophobic bigots like yourself. Gay marriage, and especially gay people themselves, are never going away. Support for gay marriage is only going to get bigger over time which means even more states will eventually legalize it. This whining you're doing will achieve nothing and eventually will fall on deaf ears.

I know you think I'm a "fag" but believe it or not there are straight people like myself who are mature enough to not give a shit what people do in the bedroom.

The "Dying minority" as you call them Voted AGAINST Gay Mariage in California when they Voted FOR Obama.

That's why you Abuse the System via the Despotic Branch and Politically Appointed Judges to get what you want.
:)
peace...

So anyone who disagrees with you is a despot...gotcha.

Do you know who originally called the SCOTUS the Despotic Branch and why?...

As for Disagreeing with my Opinion?... No. Disagreeing with what is?... Yes.

peace...

peace...

How many states outlawed slavery by popular vote?

It doesn't matter... You asking for Civil War on the Issue?...

Two Men nor Two Women are EVER going to be Equal to One Man and One Woman.

One is our "very Existence".

The others are a Defiance of that.

peace...

When you demand the government give it's blessing to a marriage...you're on the trek to tyranny. Those of who favor marriage equality are opposed to tyranny...those who oppose it and insist on governmental involvement, therefore, must be fascists
peace

How many southern states willingly gave up Jim Crow laws?

The states were ignoring the Reconstruction Amendments via Plessey V. Fergueson. It took the Civil Rights decisions by a later Court to rectify that.

The Reconstruction Amendments were never intended to give Gays the "right" to marry.

Again, when you respect my 2nd amendment right to be armed without government interference, I MAY consider the right to gay marriage. MAY.

Marty, are you aware that this is 2014. The analogy is good, the logic is impeccable, so try something else.

And don't try to ignore the 14th Amendment's relevance to the Utah case.

It doesn't matter what year it is...

Man and Man = Defiance of Natural Design and Equipment and No Child 100% of the time.

Woman and Woman = Defiance of Natural Design and Equipment and No Child 100% of the time.

Man and Woman is the only way Life exists and Marriage exists in word and as an Institution because of our very Existence.

A Willful Defiance of is not Equal to it not matter it's Popularity.

peace...

How many southern states willingly gave up Jim Crow laws?

The states were ignoring the Reconstruction Amendments via Plessey V. Fergueson. It took the Civil Rights decisions by a later Court to rectify that.

The Reconstruction Amendments were never intended to give Gays the "right" to marry.

Again, when you respect my 2nd amendment right to be armed without government interference, I MAY consider the right to gay marriage. MAY.

Marty, are you aware that this is 2014. The analogy is good, the logic is impeccable, so try something else.

The logic is for people who wish to ignore the constitution or add crap to it when the choose to, not how they are supposed to.

That logic is the logic of the mob, the logic of fascists, and logic of people too fucking lazy to use the amendment process as it was supposed to.

People like your dumb fucking ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
How many states outlawed slavery by popular vote?

peace...

When you demand the government give it's blessing to a marriage...you're on the trek to tyranny. Those of who favor marriage equality are opposed to tyranny...those who oppose it and insist on governmental involvement, therefore, must be fascists
peace

Marriage is why you are typing... Even if the Man and Woman that Created you were never "Married".

The Document does not make Marriage exist.

Marriage is the reason the Document Exists.

Nothing is Equal to One Man and One Woman... It's not my Opinion, it's Naturally what IS.

peace...

The "Dying minority" as you call them Voted AGAINST Gay Mariage in California when they Voted FOR Obama.

That's why you Abuse the System via the Despotic Branch and Politically Appointed Judges to get what you want.
peace...

peace...

peace...

If I opposed slavery in 1840, I would be a despot? Really? You want to endorse that?

peace...

peace
Marriage is why you are typing... Even if the Man and Woman that Created you were never "Married".
The Document does not make Marriage exist.
Marriage is the reason the Document Exists.
Nothing is Equal to One Man and One Woman... It's not my Opinion, it's Naturally what IS.
peace...

Legally you're incorrect and since we are a government of laws...it's what matters. Especially since marriage equality is a matter of law in 17 and counting states
peace

The logic is for people who wish to ignore the constitution or add crap to it when the choose to, not how they are supposed to.

That logic is the logic of the mob, the logic of fascists, and logic of people too fucking lazy to use the amendment process as it was supposed to.

The supreme court will decide and they will likely overturn all laws prohibiting same sex marriages...eventually. The sooner the better.

The supreme court will decide and they will likely overturn all laws prohibiting same sex marriages...eventually. The sooner the better.

And they will be wrong. and just because you prefer it, you support the will of 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers over the will of the people. Fucking Fascist.

Of course, you are 100% on board with people fucking with my right to own firearms without government interference. that makes you a fucking hypocrite as well as a fascist.

And they will be wrong. and just because you prefer it, you support the will of 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers over the will of the people. Fucking Fascist.

Of course, you are 100% on board with people fucking with my right to own firearms without government interference. that makes you a fucking hypocrite as well as a fascist.

Yep. :thup:

peace...

peace...

peace...

If I opposed slavery in 1840, I would be a despot? Really? You want to endorse that?

Slavery is not Analogous to Defiant Sexual Choices.

Try again.

peace...

Listen, Conservatives, there are drive-through wedding chapels in Las Vegas. The marriage licenses issued by those drive-through chapels are legally binding in all 50 states. This means that "traditional heterosexual marriage" is as sacred as a cheeseburger. Do you understand this?

Two men or two women getting married to one another somewhere on Earth does not effect your lives at all. It never has and it never will. It is only your own mangled imaginations making giant psychotic leaps from "gay marriage" to pedophilia, bestiality, or "Why not allow marriage between a duck and a toaster!?!?" How does a same-sex couple being legally married make your heterosexual relationship weaker?

Psycho religious monkeys need to shove their fundamentalist garbage so far up their asses that they choke. Your dogma has no place in a rational society. That's why the very first words of the First Amendment of the US Constitution (that Republican Teabaggers claim to love) read, "We're never going to be a Christian nation." Paraphrased, obviously.

Ahh, so now it comes out... It will likely be 8 of 9 by the time it's over.

Hilarious.

peace...
peace...

Try again.

peace...

Copping out so soon?

Here is what you wrote:

"As for Disagreeing with my Opinion?... No. Disagreeing with what is?... Yes."
Slavery "what is" in 1840. So again, if I opposed slavery, according to you, I'd be a despot...right?

:) Peace

peace...

peace...

Try again.

peace...
"Defiant"?

Hilarious.

You have no real response, and yet you still resort to an oligarchial court to do your bidding.

Yet you have no issue oppressing actual rights using both the courts AND the legislatures.

Nope, you will be wrong, and that is the end of it.

Firearms analogies to marriage equality is fallacious and the coward's way out.

Hilarious.

You have no real response, and yet you still resort to an oligarchial court to do your bidding.
Yet you have no issue oppressing actual rights using both the courts AND the legislatures.

Pretty much why we voted for Obama...he'll appoint center-left jurists. 332-206. Deal with it.

BTW...ratification of same sex marriages do not devalue hetero marriages. Heteros have done that themselves. If you're threatened by SSM, that means that you're considering your alternatives to being a hetero sexual.

Nope, you will be wrong, and that is the end of it.

Firearms analogies to marriage equality is fallacious and the coward's way out.

I'm pretty sure the threat from firearms is how he got married.

Forum List

Back