How many States have Legalized Gay Marriage by a Vote of the People?...

How long before all 50 allow bigamy and polygamy? We all know its coming. Bigamists and polygamists are being discriminated against in all 50 states, we cannot have that, all forms of marriage must be made legal. :confused:

Don't deny it wytchey, the ACLU is already gearing up for it. Gay marriage is just the foot in the door for legalization of all forms of "marriage".

The end goal is to destroy marriage. Because if marriage can mean anything then it means nothing. The gay agenda is to break down societal norms, to break down society itself.

lol, no the end goal is to end hysterical hyperbole by rightwing nuts like you. How often do you hear people ranting against interracial marriage nowadays?

No, not much at all. That is eventually how it will be with same sex marriage.

Because a Black Man and a White Woman have always been able to Reflect Marriage.

Two Men nor Two Woman of ANY Race can NOT.

But you know this.

Skin Color and Sexual Perversion are not even in the same Realm.

If you can't find Validation for your Defiant Choices on their own Merits, then they don't Exist.

:)

peace...

How long before all 50 allow bigamy and polygamy? We all know its coming. Bigamists and polygamists are being discriminated against in all 50 states, we cannot have that, all forms of marriage must be made legal. :confused:

Don't deny it wytchey, the ACLU is already gearing up for it. Gay marriage is just the foot in the door for legalization of all forms of "marriage".

The end goal is to destroy marriage. Because if marriage can mean anything then it means nothing. The gay agenda is to break down societal norms, to break down society itself.

lol, no the end goal is to end hysterical hyperbole by rightwing nuts like you. How often do you hear people ranting against interracial marriage nowadays?

Some bigots still bitch about it:

Dem. Lawmaker Backs Off Comments about Clarence Thomas' Interracial Marriage, Still Calls Him 'Uncle Tom' | National Review Online

And here is a beautiful example of liberal/Democrat/black tolerance about Daneen Borelli, whose husband is white:

http://www.politicalarticles.net/bl...ng-******-deneen-borelli-please/#.UwNtxoWw7IU

Last edited:
17 States properly apply the 14th amendment:

6 by Court Decision
California* (June 28, 2013), Connecticut (Nov. 12, 2008), Iowa (Apr. 24, 2009), Massachusetts (May 17, 2004), New Jersey (Oct. 21, 2013), New Mexico (Dec. 19, 2013)

8 by State Legislature
Delaware (July 1, 2013), Hawaii (Dec. 2, 2013), Illinois (law will take effect June 1, 2014), Minnesota (Aug. 1, 2013), New Hampshire (Jan. 1, 2010), New York (July 24, 2011), Rhode Island (Aug. 1, 2013), Vermont (Sep. 1, 2009)

3 by Popular Vote
Maine (Dec. 29, 2012), Maryland (Jan. 1, 2013), Washington (Dec. 9, 2012)

I'm in Minnesota, and remember voting on the matter.

Guess I wasn't paying enough attention to what happened next. :thup:

On May 11, 2011, the Minnesota Senate passed a bill to place a proposed amendment to the state constitution on the ballot that would ban same-sex marriage, though not civil unions. The question being presented to voters on the ballot reads: "Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to provide that only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Minnesota?"[6] The amendment would later be defeated by Minnesota voters, making Minnesota the second US state to reject a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage. (Arizona rejected a ban on same-sex marriages and civil unions in 2006 and then adopted a ban on same-sex marriages in 2008.)

On November 6, 2012, a proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, passed by the legislature in 2011, was rejected by 52.6% of voters.[7] Minnesota became the second state to reject such a ban through popular referendum. On May 9, 2013, the House of Representatives passed a bill to legalize same-sex marriage on a vote of 75 to 59.[8] On May 13, 2013, the Senate passed the bill on a vote of 37-30.[9] Governor Mark Dayton signed the bill into law on May 14, and the legalization of same-sex marriages took effect on August 1, 2013.[10]

Then your state did it the right way, not via judicial fiat.

Dem. Lawmaker Backs Off Comments about Clarence Thomas' Interracial Marriage, Still Calls Him 'Uncle Tom' | National Review Online

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder...

And Unfortunately far too many of them got into Politics, Education and Psychiatry.

peace...

So the Voters only Approve of Gay Marriage in 3 States.

Thanks for clearing that up for the class. :thup:

peace...

Yeah, it's just great that the civil rights of a minority are put up for vote by the majority.

I mean, that's how the civil rights in Alabama worked out in the 1960's right? Oh no, not at all.

Race and Sexual Defiance are not analogous. :thup:

peace...

Yeah, actually, they have a lot of similarities.

Same sex marriage is a rights issue. It's only a voter issue if the voters want to amend the Constitution to assure that same sex marriage is not a right.

Yeah, it's just great that the civil rights of a minority are put up for vote by the majority.

I mean, that's how the civil rights in Alabama worked out in the 1960's right? Oh no, not at all.

Race and Sexual Defiance are not analogous. :thup:

peace...

Yeah, actually, they have a lot of similarities.

Not in the least.

Anyone can Claim Gay... Nobody but Blacks can Claim Black.

And Race does not stop Marriage from Happening regardless of Law...

Every single Human on Earth is born Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex.

Nature's Design and why we Exist.

Why some do not is not Society's Burden... Well, it shouldn't be.

peace...

Same sex marriage is a rights issue. It's only a voter issue if the voters want to amend the Constitution to assure that same sex marriage is not a right.

Show me in the Constitution where the words "gay marriage" are. I can find the words "keep and bear arms" but leftist assholes like you seem to LOVE to ignore that.

Same Sex Marriage is not a Right... It's a Choice.

It's in Defiance of our Natural Design and how we are ALL Equipped by Nature.

One Man and One Woman is why EVERY single one of us is here right now.

peace...

Show me in the Constitution where the words "gay marriage" are. I can find the words "keep and bear arms" but leftist assholes like you seem to LOVE to ignore that.

The Constitution doesn't say that a Woman has a Right to Execute Inconvenient Life but the Court said she does so...

We Live in Absurd and Concerning Times.

peace...

Because a Black Man and a White Woman have always been able to Reflect Marriage.

But you know this.

If you can't find Validation for your Defiant Choices on their own Merits, then they don't Exist.

peace...

Chasing other women while one is married doesn't reflect marriage either now does it?

Only 6 of the marriage equality states were judicially decided. All 50 will be soon. :lol:

I get the feeling we have another double-standard.

Recognize same-sex marriage in a few states but not in others.

Should laws in one state apply to all states? Should all states tax equally or any other rules be equal?

But you know this.

peace...

Can two men or two women be in a consenting relationship with one another? Can they be committed to each other? If so, why can't they have legal recognition of their relationship? Why does the biological ability to produce children have importance here?

Do all straight couples have children? What about people that get married in their late 50's and 60's? They are incapable of having children...is their marriage null and void?

You speak nonsense.

Indiana Senate Approves Amendment to Ban Same-Sex Marriage - NBC News

"A decade ago, no states allowed same-sex couples to marry. Since then, same-sex marriage has been made legal in 17 states plus the District of Columbia."

^The word in that sentence that leads me to believe that it's few if any is "made"...

I know that Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama ran for President as anti-Gay Marriage in 2008.

A Court overturned the Will of the People there.

Most of the recent one's I've heard about have also been a Federal Judge fronting the Agenda in Spite of the People's views on Deviant Coupling being made Equal to that which Created all of us.

So does anyone have a breakdown of the 17 States and DC and how Gay Marriage became Law?

I know MOST Americans don't agree and if it were put a National Vote Gay Marriage would Fail Miserably... That simply based California's Rejection of it.

peace...

Honestly, gays should just get a separate, but equal institution for their perverse behavior.

Since you can't really call it marriage, they need something else to get those rights.

But you know this.

peace...

Chasing other women while one is married doesn't reflect marriage either now does it?

It doesn't... And it's not given Respect in Law in Marriage... To the Contrary, many Men lose everything for having Disrespected their Marriage.

In the Military, some are even Jailed. :thup:

None of this changes the Natural Fact that (2) Men nor (2) Women are, have ever been, or will ever be Equal to (1) Man and (1) Woman.

peace...

And Unfortunately far too many of them got into Politics, Education and Psychiatry.

peace...

Homosexuality is a mental disorder too. Which is why homosexuals tend to be liberals and liberals support homosexuals.

Indiana Senate Approves Amendment to Ban Same-Sex Marriage - NBC News

"A decade ago, no states allowed same-sex couples to marry. Since then, same-sex marriage has been made legal in 17 states plus the District of Columbia."

^The word in that sentence that leads me to believe that it's few if any is "made"...

I know that Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama ran for President as anti-Gay Marriage in 2008.

A Court overturned the Will of the People there.

Most of the recent one's I've heard about have also been a Federal Judge fronting the Agenda in Spite of the People's views on Deviant Coupling being made Equal to that which Created all of us.

So does anyone have a breakdown of the 17 States and DC and how Gay Marriage became Law?

I know MOST Americans don't agree and if it were put a National Vote Gay Marriage would Fail Miserably... That simply based California's Rejection of it.

peace...

Honestly, gays should just get a separate, but equal institution for their perverse behavior.

Since you can't really call it marriage, they need something else to get those rights.

I've Advocated for Civil Unions for 2 Decades.

I've lost a Friend who my Wife and I helped to "Come out" after she had been Married and had (2) Children with her now ex-Husband.

Because I won't support Gay Marriage now that she's a Blinded Activist on the issue, none of the past matters.

Gay Marriage or Fuck you... That's how these people are, even to those who have Cared for them, Shown then Respect in their Choices and Supported them to others and who they have known for Decades.

And ALL of them have Pasts that Explain their Defiance... Every last one of them.

peace...

But you know this.

peace...

Can two men or two women be in a consenting relationship with one another? Can they be committed to each other? If so, why can't they have legal recognition of their relationship? Why does the biological ability to produce children have importance here?

Do all straight couples have children? What about people that get married in their late 50's and 60's? They are incapable of having children...is their marriage null and void?

You speak nonsense.

Yes
Yes
Because the state has an interest in recognizing some relationships over others.
Because that's how society propogates itself.
No
Sometimes
Irrelevant. That some people do not have children does not invalidate the observation that most married couples do have them.

The nonsense is all yours.

But you know this.

peace...

You speak nonsense.

commited same sex couples should have equal rights, but their legal union is NOT a marriage.

peace...

Homosexuality is a mental disorder too. Which is why homosexuals tend to be liberals and liberals support homosexuals.

It's clearly a Mental Disorder to Defy your own Existence.

And nobody on these Boards has shown the Justification for the APA removing them from that list in the 70's...

Because it doesn't exist.

peace...

Forum List

Back