How many States have Legalized Gay Marriage by a Vote of the People?...

Because a Black Man and a White Woman have always been able to Reflect Marriage.

Two Men nor Two Woman of ANY Race can NOT.

But you know this.

Skin Color and Sexual Perversion are not even in the same Realm.

If you can't find Validation for your Defiant Choices on their own Merits, then they don't Exist.

:)

peace...

Can two men or two women be in a consenting relationship with one another? Can they be committed to each other? If so, why can't they have legal recognition of their relationship? Why does the biological ability to produce children have importance here?

Do all straight couples have children? What about people that get married in their late 50's and 60's? They are incapable of having children...is their marriage null and void?

You speak nonsense.

commited same sex couples should have equal rights, but their legal union is NOT a marriage.

Civil Unions have always been the answer.

peace...

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder...

And Unfortunately far too many of them got into Politics, Education and Psychiatry.

peace...

Homosexuality is a mental disorder too. Which is why homosexuals tend to be liberals and liberals support homosexuals.

It's clearly a Mental Disorder to Defy your own Existence.

And nobody on these Boards has shown the Justification for the APA removing them from that list in the 70's...

Because it doesn't exist.

peace...

If the fag terrorists had no invaded the meeting and basically threatened the doctors there it would still be classified as a mental illness. Properly, btw.

How many southern states willingly gave up Jim Crow laws?

Indiana Senate Approves Amendment to Ban Same-Sex Marriage - NBC News

"A decade ago, no states allowed same-sex couples to marry. Since then, same-sex marriage has been made legal in 17 states plus the District of Columbia."

^The word in that sentence that leads me to believe that it's few if any is "made"...

I know that Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama ran for President as anti-Gay Marriage in 2008.

A Court overturned the Will of the People there.

Most of the recent one's I've heard about have also been a Federal Judge fronting the Agenda in Spite of the People's views on Deviant Coupling being made Equal to that which Created all of us.

So does anyone have a breakdown of the 17 States and DC and how Gay Marriage became Law?

I know MOST Americans don't agree and if it were put a National Vote Gay Marriage would Fail Miserably... That simply based California's Rejection of it.

peace...

Replace "gay" with blacks and turn back the clock about 40 years and you could be talking about civil rights. Go back 100 years and replace "gay" with women's suffrage and you could have run that ad at the local Nickelodeon.

Do you want your right to live your life the way you want put up to popular vote?

How many southern states willingly gave up Jim Crow laws?

The states were ignoring the Reconstruction Amendments via Plessey V. Fergueson. It took the Civil Rights decisions by a later Court to rectify that.

The Reconstruction Amendments were never intended to give Gays the "right" to marry.

Again, when you respect my 2nd amendment right to be armed without government interference, I MAY consider the right to gay marriage. MAY.

"A decade ago, no states allowed same-sex couples to marry. Since then, same-sex marriage has been made legal in 17 states plus the District of Columbia."

^The word in that sentence that leads me to believe that it's few if any is "made"...

I know that Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama ran for President as anti-Gay Marriage in 2008.

Most of the recent one's I've heard about have also been a Federal Judge fronting the Agenda in Spite of the People's views on Deviant Coupling being made Equal to that which Created all of us.

So does anyone have a breakdown of the 17 States and DC and how Gay Marriage became Law?

I know MOST Americans don't agree and if it were put a National Vote Gay Marriage would Fail Miserably... That simply based California's Rejection of it.

peace...

Replace "gay" with blacks and turn back the clock about 40 years and you could be talking about civil rights. Go back 100 years and replace "gay" with women's suffrage and you could have run that ad at the local Nickelodeon.

Do you want your right to live your life the way you want put up to popular vote?

The difference is there are specific amendments that deal with this. There is no mention in the constitution on the "right" of Gay Marriage, just interpretations by overzealous and unjust courts.

peace...

The difference is there are specific amendments that deal with this. There is no mention in the constitution on the "right" of Gay Marriage, just interpretations by overzealous and unjust courts.

Does it mention the "right" to hetero marriage? Quote please.

No, it doesn't, however the legislatures of the states have created a contract that defines it, as is their purpose under the constitution. The constitution if neutral on the contract of marriage, thus is devolves to the state legislatures to determine its content.

peace...

The way you want to Live your Life and what Naturally is are not the same thing...

Living your Life and Demanding that Society embrace those Choices in Law as Equal to things they are not is Wrong.

Our "very Existence" is because of (1) Man and (1) Woman.

(2) Men nor (2) Women are Equal to that, Naturally, Biologically or Factually.

peace...

Marriage is Heterosexual.

peace...

peace...

The way you want to Live your Life and what Naturally is are not the same thing...
Living your Life and Demanding that Society embrace those Choices in Law as Equal to things they are not is Wrong.
Our "very Existence" is because of (1) Man and (1) Woman.
(2) Men nor (2) Women are Equal to that, Naturally, Biologically or Factually.
peace...

"Naturally"? Please.
Inter-racial marriages were once considered non-natural. Medical intervention was once considered non-natural.

Should people have a right to breast implants? Its not natural. Tattoos? Not natural. Mixing pasta types...not natural.

Seventeen and counting...

The interracial Marriages of Justice Clarence Thomas and commentator/activist Daneen Borelli are considered very unnatural, dispicable, degrading, treasoneous, sick and horrible by the NAACP and other liberals.

Probably by candycorn, as well.

Only 6 of the marriage equality states were judicially decided. All 50 will be soon. :lol:

How long before all 50 allow bigamy and polygamy? We all know its coming. Bigamists and polygamists are being discriminated against in all 50 states, we cannot have that, all forms of marriage must be made legal. :confused:

Don't deny it wytchey, the ACLU is already gearing up for it. Gay marriage is just the foot in the door for legalization of all forms of "marriage".

It won't be long before those are legal too. Just like every other form of perversion will be legal.

The interracial Marriages of Justice Clarence Thomas and commentator/activist Daneen Borelli are considered very unnatural, dispicable, degrading, treasoneous, sick and horrible by the NAACP and other liberals.

Probably by candycorn, as well.

The NAACP, "other liberals", and you are wrong. I doubt you're accurately characterizing the positions of a great many of people you are painting with the same broad brush.

No, it doesn't,

So the supreme law of the land is quiet on marriage. Thanks for clearing that up.
Seventeen and counting...

If they vote it in via legislative action I have no issue with that. What I have an issue with is Courts finding some "right" where none exists.

If it got to 50 via legislative State level action I would be fine with it, its the forcing of it on States that don't want it via judicial action that I have a problem with.

Forum List

Back