How many States have Legalized Gay Marriage by a Vote of the People?...

You're on the losing side of history here. Future generations will look back on you the same way they looked at people who supported slavery, the the people who supported segregation, denying women suffrage...the list goes on and on.

All your refusal to accept equality for others is all based on hate. You have a certain "eww" that you can't get over...and that's the foundation for the refusal to accept it. You'll be pushed aside like all the rest.

How many States have Legalized Gay Marriage by a Vote of the People?....

Cuantos ciudadanos votarian en contra de darles derechos iguales a los Mejicanos? A los Negros?

Somos seres libres. Los homosexuales no te afectan tus derechos cuando tienen relaciones.

No seas pendejo.

We don't allow states to discriminate against black Americans. Should we change that policy and let the states have a vote on it?

Should that have been the policy all along?

iz9s4ieareep_q3xhp2edg.gif

You're on the losing side of history here. Future generations will look back on you the same way they looked at people who supported slavery, the the people who supported segregation, denying women suffrage...the list goes on and on.

All your refusal to accept equality for others is all based on hate. You have a certain "eww" that you can't get over...and that's the foundation for the refusal to accept it. You'll be pushed aside like all the rest.

just-imagine-how-stupid-you-are-going-to-look-in-40-years_.jpg

Only 6 of the marriage equality states were judicially decided. All 50 will be soon. :lol:
Libtards thinking the courts have right to overthrow will of the people when the minority(sick) view is voted against is anti-American. The left likes to legislate through the courts when they know they are wrong.

Kinda like how stupid the idiot gays look now? Gay is stupid, forcing it on everyone is retarded.

Indiana Senate Approves Amendment to Ban Same-Sex Marriage - NBC News

"A decade ago, no states allowed same-sex couples to marry. Since then, same-sex marriage has been made legal in 17 states plus the District of Columbia."

^The word in that sentence that leads me to believe that it's few if any is "made"...

I know that Liberal California Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage when Obama ran for President as anti-Gay Marriage in 2008.

A Court overturned the Will of the People there.

Most of the recent one's I've heard about have also been a Federal Judge fronting the Agenda in Spite of the People's views on Deviant Coupling being made Equal to that which Created all of us.

So does anyone have a breakdown of the 17 States and DC and how Gay Marriage became Law?

I know MOST Americans don't agree and if it were put a National Vote Gay Marriage would Fail Miserably... That simply based California's Rejection of it.

:)

peace...

A couple things

Deviant Coupling Friends don't ADDRESS other friend's sex lives, but IF THEY DO, they don't label them "friends." I can totally understand why they don't talk to you anymore.

our representative republic does not recognize most[/B] as a legitimate value.

To Deviate from one's Natural Design and Equipment is an Accurate Observation of what Homosexuals are.

Don't Hate the Language. :thup:

peace...

Based on what you are saying.....

You are a deviant if you engage in oral sex.

Do you not enjoy a good blow job from time to time?

Only 6 of the marriage equality states were judicially decided. All 50 will be soon. :lol:
Libtards thinking the courts have right to overthrow will of the people when the minority(sick) view is voted against is anti-American. The left likes to legislate through the courts when they know they are wrong.

Actually, it's completely "American".

It's one of the things that made the American system unique. We don't live in a Democracy - the will of the mob is not how laws are made here.

Laws that violate the US Constitution are subject to judicial review.

Kinda like how stupid the idiot gays look now? Gay is stupid, forcing it on everyone is retarded.

When I was younger, I was taught the same thing you are saying. Gay is stupid and who the hell are they to make me have to see it.

Then I grew up.

Grow up.

Gays should keep their sex practices in the bedroom, society would be better off. Gay is a choice, not the lie of a lifestyle or born that way.

Gays should keep their sex practices in the bedroom, society would be better off. Gay is a choice, not the lie of a lifestyle or born that way.

We do. That YOU think of sex when you hear "gay" is your particular hang up. I don't think of sex when someone introduces their spouse to me.

When I was younger, I was taught the same thing you are saying. Gay is stupid and who the hell are they to make me have to see it.

Then I grew up.

Grow up.
I really don't care if they are gay, I just don't want it forced down my throat. Keep their sex practices private.

They do.

SO do I.

My wife does not believe in sex in public.

Hey Bro....Gay, more often than not, refers to love and attraction...not sex.

Oh...we are forcing everyone to be gay? Hmmmmm.............didn't get that memo.

A couple things

Deviant Coupling Friends don't ADDRESS other friend's sex lives, but IF THEY DO, they don't label them "friends." I can totally understand why they don't talk to you anymore.

our representative republic does not recognize most[/B] as a legitimate value.

To Deviate from one's Natural Design and Equipment is an Accurate Observation of what Homosexuals are.

Don't Hate the Language. :thup:

peace...

Based on what you are saying.....

You are a deviant if you engage in oral sex.

Do you not enjoy a good blow job from time to time?

Apparently you are deviant if you use contraception, or have sex during pregnancy, since sex not for reproduction is deviant.

Then I grew up.

Grow up.
I really don't care if they are gay, I just don't want it forced down my throat. Keep their sex practices private.

So gays should be allowed to marry, but not allowed to mouthrape you?

That sounds fair.

Really?... so California, Kentucky, Utah, Oklahoma, Virginia and?...

I'd like to see the breakdown of the People Voting for Gay Marriage at the Polls vs Liberal Legislatures and the divide on those Votes and of course the ones where a Federal Judge has been Responsible.

peace...

Gay marriage has never been approved by referendum. Some state legislatures have approved it, but that doesn't mean the voters approve of it.

Really?... so California, Kentucky, Utah, Oklahoma, Virginia and?...

I'd like to see the breakdown of the People Voting for Gay Marriage at the Polls vs Liberal Legislatures and the divide on those Votes and of course the ones where a Federal Judge has been Responsible.

peace...

Gay marriage has never been approved by referendum. Some state legislatures have approved it, but that doesn't mean the voters approve of it.

Yes it has. In Maine, Maryland, and Washington....for the 15th time now.

Forum List

Back