How many veterans has Trump hired?

Trump is attacking Vietnam war hero McCain on his failure to support our veterans

How many veterans has Donald Trump hired?
How many of his executives are veterans?
Has Trump ever gone out of his way to ensure veterans can get jobs?
How many veterans are members of Trumps elite golf courses?

Buisness is different from charity, you don't hire someone because you want to help them. You hire them because you believe they can help your business. Thread fail.

Trump is attacking Vietnam war hero McCain on his failure to support our veterans

Donald Trump has supported the following charities listed on this site:

Nice tax write off for Donald.

Many veterans groups support Trump, but you wouldn't know that since you get all your info from left wing sources.

What has billionaire Trump done to help veterans?

How many are on his payroll?
Many vet groups like Trump. That should be good enough for intelligent people...obviously you are excluded.
What veteran groups have gotten on board and are supporting Trump at this time? Got a list?

You don't have to like McCain, but he served his country honorably. Donald Trump has not, he's a chickenshit asshole.
Then so is everyone else who avoided the draft by going to college or who never served at all.

You don't have to like McCain, but he served his country honorably. Donald Trump has not, he's a chickenshit asshole.
Then so is everyone else who avoided the draft by going to college or who never served at all.
Works for me, I'm good with that. Not everyone who avoided the draft goes out of their way to denigrate people who served their country honorably. That takes Donald Trumps special brand of stupidity.

It doesn't matter how many

And it's none of anyone's business

Who the fuck is Trump to declare himself a champion of veterans rights and trash McCain who has been fighting for veterans for 40 years?

Trump declared his love of veterans last week. Show me anything Trump enterprises has done to help veterans

Shit, he wouldn't even let a vet play on one of his exclusive golf courses

Buisness is different from charity, you don't hire someone because you want to help them. You hire them because you believe they can help your business. Thread fail.

Bull shit

Many, many businesses go out of their way to hire not only veterans but disabled veterans

Where is Trump?

Has he EVER hired a disabled vet?

Last edited:

this is embarriaing RW even for you, what the hell for years you hated McCain and now defending him how low will you go to make a buck?

I was a McCain supporter in 2000 when he was still a Maverick. In 2008 I supported Obama but always considered McCain to be a war hero. I always respected McCain as a man

Show us some of what McCain has done for veterans.

He was in a better position to help vets. Way better than Trump will ever be.

Hell. McCain traded on his "hero" status all the way into Congress where he's been ever since.

Gotta laugh. Trump gives his honest opinion and not some pc bullshit and everyone jumps him.

I applaud him for speaking his mind.

Do you not know what a chickenhawk is? It is a person who avoided military service but promotes sending others to participate in military adventures. Avoiding military service in and of itself does not make one a chickenhawk. The promotion of war and sending others to fight is needed.

Very telling.
the liberals are pretending to be upset about Trump saying what the liberals said when the POS McCain ran for president.
At the same time, the liberals are not in the least concerned with the fake president and the cow that the dems are going to run for president condoning the murder of American Service men.
If you are pissed at Trump, you guys should really be working to get rid of the corrupt anti American soetro administration.

It would be interesting to see how many of Trumps top executives are veterans

My guess would border on zero

Your guess. Here's an idea, how about you write Trumps HR dept and actually ask someone who has access to the information. I seriously doubt anyone here has access to those records.

Do you not know what a chickenhawk is? It is a person who avoided military service but promotes sending others to participate in military adventures. Avoiding military service in and of itself does not make one a chickenhawk. The promotion of war and sending others to fight is needed.

Chickenhawk or chickenshit?

If you'll take a second to notice the post I replied to said "chickenshit"

Show us some of what McCain has done for veterans.

He was in a better position to help vets. Way better than Trump will ever be.

Hell. McCain traded on his "hero" status all the way into Congress where he's been ever since.

Gotta laugh. Trump gives his honest opinion and not some pc bullshit and everyone jumps him.

I applaud him for speaking his mind.
McCain s Veteran Voting Record

Can anyone show me ANYTHING Trump has done to help our veterans? He bragged last week about his $10 billion wealth. How much has gone to aid disabled vets? Does Trump enterprises give veterans preferences

Are Trump executives veterans or are they draft dodgers like Trump?

Chickenhawk or chickenshit?

If you'll take a second to notice the post I replied to said "chickenshit"
really, not brave like obama who lead troops into battle while sitting atop his stallion, ( or I think it was actually his man beast that he road, moochcelle)
Of course, we cant blame obama for not serving, back then you had to actually have a birth certificate and at least be in the country legally.

Forum List

Back